Weird pain inside- engagement?

Bonnie11

Where's the Stork?
Reaction score
Hi girls

Last few days I've had this really weird pain deep inside. I originally thought it was constipation but I've been a number of times since so I don't think it is that. It feels so deep, kind of like my cervix and also deep in my bum?! It's so painful, mainly when I get up and sit down again, like any pressure on my bum (ie sitting) is so bad. My braxtons are bad at the moment (not sure if it's connected) and his movements are really strong which I think set off the braxtons. I have SPD already and it's not that kind of pain, more like an internal pain... I just don't know what it is! Is engagement painful? Last time around it was a bit uncomfortable when I walked but nothing like this, it feels like he's right in my bum!

Sounds to me like baby might be or possibly stretching, my little man does that and it actually feels like he's going fall out:haha:

and it can really be this painful?? jeez its almost constant pain, not sure how im going to get through the next 4 weeks, its agony getting up and sitting down!

i am having similar discomfort, these last few weeks are tough xx

I had this on and off from 27 weeks onwards in my second pregnancy. It was very painful and emphasized my waddle. I remember crying to my best friend that if this carried on (I wasn't even 30 weeks yet!) that I was going to request an early induction (not that things happened that way...but it was really just too much pain).

He engaged and disengaged frequently...if this really was engagement...because it felt like his head was between my legs. I wasn't sure what it was but I assumed it was his head engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->