Weird, spongy feeling inside vagina

loulabump

Mummy to one of each x
Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've tried googling this but I can't find any info at all!

Since I had my son me and OH have been using condoms, my last af finished the day before valentines 13.02.12 and we dtd 15.02.12..i got a bit caught up in the moment and pulled him in before he'd got one on, he pulled out after a few seconds...we also dtd 2 days later and used a condom but i felt really really wet afterwards but fell asleep so not quite sure what that wetness was or whether it might have leaked or split or maybe it was just me being really wet idk, sorry for the tmi!!

anyways I haven't felt right for the last week or so...i dont know when af is due as i started taking medication for my hyperthyroidism at the beginning of feb and before i was taking them my periods were really irregular and light so the only one i can tell you about was the one i had in feb which wasn't quite normal but it was much more normal than ive been having for the last year, hope that makes sense!

Today me and oh were fooling about and he said that i dont feel right in there...he says he doesnt know what it is but that the inside of my vagina is really soft and spongy...has anyone ever heard of this before? I've also noticed I am really wet ALL the time!! :blush: other than that i havent really noticed any other symptoms but i dont usually get any signs that af is coming and when i was preg with ryan i had no symptoms til about 8 weeks gone...anyone able to shed any light on this? I'm going to buy a preg test as soon as i can but if anyone could reply it would really put my mind at rest for tonight thanks xxxxxx

Firstly your son shares my birthday!! Yeyy!! Us scorpios rock!!

Have you felt inside for yourself? Or had a nosey with a mirror? Did you check condom after you think it may have split? It may be that you were you had watery CM which is a sign of soonish Ovulation or that the condom had a little bit too much ' gunk' on it( I hate that stuff eewww haha!)
You don't say if you're TTC but I assume not with condoms in play but there is a possibility that you could be pg only the wicked AF fairy will let you know otherwise!!

Xxxx
Every pregnancy can make you feel different and especially if you've had a baby before you're more likely to pick up on new things your body is doing and recognise what it's done before!

Ps dunno what happened with that post but it's all over the place hahaha xxx

I know this was a LONG time ago, but were you pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->