Weirdest symptom??

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
Lol I'm 4+6, my weirdest symptom is...Sneezing!!! I sneeze constantly!! Like being pregnant gives me allergies or something! And alot of CM, like enough that I run to the bathroom thinking I'm bleeding. On top of all my other symptoms and feeling sick

I don't think I have anything weird. Really itchy armpits & boobs probably, but even that is pretty normal/common. All my other symptoms are bloating, some slight nausea sometimes, sore nipples. Omg and the fatigue!! All very normal!!

I have the cm one aswel (think its a good sign) keep running to the toilet and just loads of cm there (sorry tmi) also buffy I've been having itchy armpits :/ didn't realise till just its symptom lol hehehe xx

I barely have any cm. I googled it and apparently it doesn't really mean much. I keep feeling wet down there, but even then, there's not much when I wipe.

The itchy armpits and boobs I think has to do with the stretching skin! :)

I've had rock hard nipples since alt 6dpo, way before my bfp. They are thoroughly ridiculous, no thin bras for me anymore!

Sneezing was a symptom for me too. Unfortunately it was due to rhinitis of pregnancy. So my nose is constantly blocked up :( Not the greatest symptom in the world and its one I've never had in previous pregnancies. Other then that I have all the typicaql pregnancy symptoms especially the sickness lol.x

I too had sneezing as one of my first symptoms with both pregnancies. I am constantly having to blow my nose

Weirdest one for me so far has been pretty regular burping. :haha:. I've had a bunch of the other normal gastrointestinal complaints too, but that one caught me by surprise. It makes me chuckle. Such a child.

I smell! Literally! I have to bathe twice a day, I feel disgusting! Never had this symptom with my dd.

I smell! Literally! I have to bathe twice a day, I feel disgusting! Never had this symptom with my dd.

Lol! :haha:
That reminds me that my face and hair are more oily than usual. I don't smell though haha.

I'm so glad you guys have itchy armpits too! It's so weird!!

I'm the same! I also have pimples on my back which I have NEVER had!!

I got a cold sore for the first time EVER. I had no idea they were even a pregnancy symptom!

My hair is super oily all the time! I've been getting pimples on my chest, which has never happened before.

I am always tired but that's pretty common.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->