Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

welcome vickimummy!

kellyc75,so sorry to hear about your dog, you must be so sad...pets do become part of your family...our cat is our furry baby...i'll be devastated when he goes, so i sympathise.

:hug: take care

kellyc75 - sorry for your loss.

What a mix of emotions in Autumn Acorns today

vaniilla.....im really sorry for your loss,you say you were only four wks, but its still 4 wks!...so its understandable you're upset and you feel a loss...thinking of you...take care
:hug:

pixie...well done on your weight loss!....i need to get my act together and lose some!

welcome to all the newbies...there's been quite a few!

lakensmommy...congrats on your BFP!!!...exciting!

anniepie.....i am scared but excited about ttc....is it your first?..it's my first...so its all new, and i guess u dont fully understand what you're getting into and what it'll be like til u go through it...the fact that u worry means u care so im sure you'll be fine and be a great mum!

trgirl....good luck for your interview....and hope your wedding day is everything you dreamed of!....just enjoy it!....the day will fly by!

im off to ireland for a wk tomo, so i wont be on for a while!...happy chatting x

thanks pixie...we're hoping the rain wont follow us...but i think it will! :-(

I was feeling down today, I'm really missing my DH, but I just did some counting and if AF makes her apperance today or tomorrow (she's currently late, day 33, my cycle is a bit irregular), and if my cycle stays at appx 30-32 day cycles, than I should be ovulating around both of the times I will get to see DH in July!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just crossing my fingers that when my gastroenteroligist calls me back in a bit that the news will be good and I won't have any more testing so that DH and I can go about our business without protection in July
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

O wow, so many new "faces" on here! Welcome to all of you!! :happydance:

Vaniila, I'm so so very sorry. :hugs: :cry:

Kelly, I'm sorry about your fur-baby as well. Don't feel guilty, maybe it was better this way? Maybe he would've been in too much pain later on? :cry:

Baby.Love, it's cool to see another on here that's hoping for #4! It will also be my last, and my 4th c-sect!

Congrats LakensMommy!!! :happydance: Soon, you'll have to change your username...:winkwink:

Cheercoach, I'm sure your daughter and her Erik will be just fine. Sounds like they know what they're doing, and they love each other.

Vanilla I'm so sorry, it isn't easy, especially when you get your hopes up and it doesn't work out. :hugs:

KellyC75, I'm so sorry about your dog! He lived a good long life though and I'm sure he was very happy with your family, but is isn't easy. Mine is still a pup but I know someday it'll happen and it will make me very sad. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes, my interview went really well. I will probably only find out next week when I have already started my honeymoon so I don't know if I will be online or not...

I am officially on vacation, so for the next 3 days it is nothing but wedding stuff!
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OH! Welcome to all the new ppl and welcome back to Anniepie! And yes it is normal to be scared... everything you wrote is exactly how I feel. Hope you get your proposal soon! :)

Congratulations Lakensmommy!!!!:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::bfp:

What an awesome moment in your life! Like everyone else said, bask in this time, and enjoy it. (My suggestion to share the news would be to do it with your oh, and announce it with exuberance, so much so that your family will get the hint that it would be totally inappropriate to react to the contrary. Just a thought. ;) ) Good luck. If all else fails, remember that it's your life and your beatiful growing family.

How are you feeling physically?

Thank you so much! We're going to have to do it soon...DH wants to tell his family soon...they will all be thrilled but my side is another story! And physically, I am feeling alright other than being totally exhausted. I am 6 weeks 1 day now. Wondering when the nausea is gonna kick in...lol

Sorry if I missed thanking anyone, there was a lot of pages to catch up with. I will hate to leave you all here, each and every one of you are so lovely and i've really appreciated all your kind words!! XOXO

Sorry if I missed thanking anyone, there was a lot of pages to catch up with. I will hate to leave you all here, each and every one of you are so lovely and i've really appreciated all your kind words!! XOXO

Why you leaving us?? :cry: We have been thinking that the Autumn Acorns who get their BFP's can stick together as sort of a graduate group.

Congrats on the BFP!!!

He really was our 'baby'...We got him almost 12 years ago as a pup, basically instead of having another child at that time!

I had my Son when I was 16 & so when I got with my (now) DH we decided to wait a while to have children together ~ So we got our 'fur baby'

He has fought cancer for the past 18mths & done so so well, but I have a terrible feeling he died today of a tragic accident :cry: People have said I shouldnt blame myself ~ But I cant help but feel to blame

I'm really sorry to hear about your dog Kelly. Pets are like family!! :hugs:

Aw feeling left out Hakuna...can I have a PM from you too :hugs: :haha:

Sure! But didn't you already join?? Anyway, welcome back!

thank you for all your wonderful support ladies :hugs:

Big hugs!! :hugs:

I'm 99 percent sure that I PM'ed all the new members. If you didn't get a PM from me, please let me know.

Send me your votes for WTT'er of the Week by Friday along with a reason!

:friends:

Why you leaving us?? :cry: We have been thinking that the Autumn Acorns who get their BFP's can stick together as sort of a graduate group.

Congrats on the BFP!!!

Thanks, I would love to stick around :happydance:

Yayyy!! You can't sneak away that easily LOL

I'm going to update the group list to include BFP after your name!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->