Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sorry if I missed thanking anyone, there was a lot of pages to catch up with. I will hate to leave you all here, each and every one of you are so lovely and i've really appreciated all your kind words!! XOXO

Why you leaving us?? :cry: We have been thinking that the Autumn Acorns who get their BFP's can stick together as sort of a graduate group.

Congrats on the BFP!!!

I was just thinking today about how the first person to move over to TTC and then again with their BFP's will have to start a new Autumn Acorn thread in those sections!

Hey guys! We are up to 40 members! WOW!

--------

I am from Vietnam, a small country in Asia.
I followed this forum and this topic many times. I got married last Christmas and intend to TTC this September.
I'd love to join and learn from all of you to have a good result for my baby. :flower:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Sichimi!

LakensMommy & all of those who may have missed it in the thread, we are wanting to be a WTT/TTC and pregnancy group, so don't think that just because you got your BFP that we're gonna send you away!!!! :hugs:

Morning ladies,

Hello any new people that have come in :wave:

Sorry about your dog kelly :hugs:

Ahh today isnt going to be good i dont think. I soo tired and have the worst backache, its raining and i need to go out, and A seems to be in a 'lets push mum to her limit before she shouts at me' mood!! Lol!

Hope everyone else is feeling a bit better than i do! :flower:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Sichimi :happydance:

babynewbie I hope your day gets better :flower: thankfully the weather isn't bad today, its been pretty miserable in the last couple of days, take some paracetamol and cup of tea :flower:

trgirl308 Its so close now!! :wohoo:

Good morning! I can't sleep and I have so much to do! Hope you all have a good day!

Fell asleep crying last night ~ My heart is hurting :cry:

Thankyou all for your kind words ~ I cant tell you how much it means~ No one can change the situation, but its a comfort to know people care
:hugs:

Welcome New people :wave:

Good luck with your wedding trgirl308 :wedding:

Fell asleep crying last night ~ My heart is hurting :cry:

Thankyou all for your kind words ~ I cant tell you how much it means~ No one can change the situation, but its a comfort to know people care
:hugs:

:hugs: I hope you're feeling better today hun :hugs:

Trgirl...not long to go!!! Good luck, I'm hoping for a beautiful wedding for you, with stunning weather and NO hickups. Enjoy! :happydance:

Lakensmommy, it's great to hear you'll be sticking around!! I'm glad that this group is a WTT, TTC and pregnancy club! I'd hate to leave here.

Babynewbie, sorry to hear you're not having a good day! Try a hotwater bottle on that backache? Maybe it helps a bit. :hugs:

Sichimi, welcome!! :flower: I'm from a small country too (South Africa).

I have a headache today, and took some pills that didn't help. :shrug: In between I'm trying to motivate my son to study for his exam, but it's not working well today. Think he's tired, poor thing. I would've been if I was only 10 and has been studying daily for 3 weeks already...:nope: There's something really wrong with the school system and small kids these days. :growlmad:

My daughter on the other hand, is driving me up the walls with her moaning, tantrums, crying and difficult behaviour. Thank goodness my 3-year old is having a chilled day with no issues other than his refusal to use the toilet for number 2!!! (Any advise on that would be AWESOME!)

im finally caught up again :) u girls can talk! hehe.

sorry about ur doggy kelly, i was devestated when i lost mine to cancer, he was my darling! but you will feel better, i promise.

more hugs for vanilla, hope your feeling better xxx

i did fathers day last sunday with my dad as my oh and i went over there and i gave him a card and gift. means we get this sunday to ourselves. i wish i was getting my oh a father to be card, but not quite yet! but we are sure this is the last fathers day that he wont get one! :D

xx

Hi everyone!!

The Facebook group is being glitchy and not letting me add the new people, but I will keep trying until it gets done (just ask Vanilla, lol)

How is everyone?

I have today off, brought 1 of the pups to the vet, she is actually my MIL's dog and gets sick more often than other dogs. She's on a special diet to avoid pancreatitis among other things. DH is working from home and we are going to grab lunch in a bit.

I forgot to mention this, but there is the tiniest possibility that we *might* start trying in July or August rather than September!

I'm sorry about your dog, KellyC75. Pets are definitely part of the family.:hugs:

Lakensmommy, I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to leave. I won't be the only one from WV on here.:winkwink:

Trgirl. Aahhhh! It's so close! I want to come.:haha:

I put Kara in an exercise saucer for the first time today. She was a little overwhelmed at first, but having a blast now.

Hi everyone!!

The Facebook group is being glitchy and not letting me add the new people, but I will keep trying until it gets done (just ask Vanilla, lol)

How is everyone?

I have today off, brought 1 of the pups to the vet, she is actually my MIL's dog and gets sick more often than other dogs. She's on a special diet to avoid pancreatitis among other things. DH is working from home and we are going to grab lunch in a bit.

I forgot to mention this, but there is the tiniest possibility that we *might* start trying in July or August rather than September!

Whooot whoooot!!! :happydance: :yipee: :happydance:

I'm getting really excited at the possibility of being ACTUAL bump buddies with you girls!!! :hugs:

Yeah it's exciting!! DH and I were talking about our anniversary coming up and how I'd rather save money that we'd spend on presents and use it toward our vacation (we have a short 1 coming up in August and a week in September). I also joked with him that there IS a present he could give me early, and he said maybe!! Maybe is better than no! :spermy:

well, ive decided i won't do anymore siggies till i move :(

((sorry random))

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->