Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Thanks chick :kiss:

Cant wait to get to know you all :hugs:

Quite a few of us are in The US, so they usually come on later in the day & sometimes overnight (uk time) So by the morning youll have a fair few posts to catch up on! :coffee:

We have a few Girls getting married soon, one in 2 days! :wedding:

Lots of us are lucky enough to have children already :baby: & some are ttc their 1st :baby:

We play lots of fun games which 'hakunamatata' & skybluheaven arrange :happydance: But mostly we have lots of great chats about everything & anything :flower:

Ooooh, sounds great- wasn't on here before long enough to really get to know everyone and to get involved in all the fun stuff :D

Who's getting married soon then? Good luck ladies :hugs:

Ooooh, sounds great- wasn't on here before long enough to really get to know everyone and to get involved in all the fun stuff :D

Who's getting married soon then? Good luck ladies :hugs:

We vote for our WTT'er of the week too, someone on here that we think deserves it the most, we send our votes to 'hakunamatata' & she announces the winner, along with some of the reasons they were voted for :thumbup:

Hakunamatata also works really hard & sends us a weekly newsletter :coffee: Shes fab :hugs:

trigirl 308 is getting married in 2days!
:happydance:

I heard MackMomma and Hakuna talking about that a few days ago when MM got WTTer of the week- sounds lovely. Nice that I already know some of the ladies on here, but can't wait to get to know the rest of you- you sounds a GREAT bunch :D :hugs:

Is anyone else feeling a little scared, as well as damned excited that Autumn isn't actually that far away!? Not wanting to wish the summer away of course :D

What are your biggest fears? I'm a bit of a worry wart... I worry I'll struggle to get my BFP (although no reason to think I should!). I worry that my furbabies will feel rejected when a baby comes along. I worry I won't be a good mum...

I constantly worry as well! My biggest fear is that I won't get a BFP :( AF has always been irregular and I stopped BCP back in February and still haven't seen her. I go to the dr about this next month. She said I will likely have to take a prescription to start it up again. I want to be ahead of the game so I've purchased softcups to help with TTC and of course OPK's. And my dr is also proactive which is helpful!!! It is getting VERY close though!!! :happydance:

I'm crapping myself in all honesty!!! ...

But the end result will be worth every single second of it :cloud9:

Congratulations Lakensmommy!!!!:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::bfp:

What an awesome moment in your life! Like everyone else said, bask in this time, and enjoy it. (My suggestion to share the news would be to do it with your oh, and announce it with exuberance, so much so that your family will get the hint that it would be totally inappropriate to react to the contrary. Just a thought. ;) ) Good luck. If all else fails, remember that it's your life and your beatiful growing family.

How are you feeling physically?

Hello newbies :wave:

My biggest fear is that ill struggle having a toddler and a newborn, but although i say that, im super excited! A is so good with other babies already hes really gentle and sits and looks at them lol and he doesnt have any jealousy at all if im holding another baby, he doesnt really notice! So im hoping it will be the same when our new baby arrives, i know he'll be a great big brother :cloud9:

Welcome to the newcomers and oldcomers! :hi:

Congratulations Lakensmommy! I'm so happy for you! (plus a bit jealous :haha:)

Vaniilla I am so very very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Welcome back anniepie!:thumbup: I always thought you had such a cute user name.

Aw, thanks :hugs:

To update those who don't follow my journal...

I was here a while back, but confused as we'd set a date of September to TTC, but we'd always said we wanted to be married first. However, OH didn't seem to be getting anywhere close to proposing... Anyway, we talked (eventually he managed to!) and he agreed he'd be happy pushing the TTC date by a few months only and explore the possibility of getting married first (said it'd be cool to be Mr and Mrs by xmas)... still waiting for my proposal, though, and our original TTC date is now just 2 1/2 months away. I think I've come round to the idea of having a LO first and getting married later so as not to put back TTC. And I've explored more about whether I could get married in a catholic church after having a LO, and it may be possible...

Hello newbies :wave:

My biggest fear is that ill struggle having a toddler and a newborn, but although i say that, im super excited! A is so good with other babies already hes really gentle and sits and looks at them lol and he doesnt have any jealousy at all if im holding another baby, he doesnt really notice! So im hoping it will be the same when our new baby arrives, i know he'll be a great big brother :cloud9:

I always love seeing little ones watch over their new little brothers or sisters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->