Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I should say something about me....

I'm Vicki, I will be 29 in about 16 days (not that I'm counting LOL). My partner and I were made legal guardians of my nephews last month (Kristofer is 4 tomorrow and Robbie will be 6 on 30 July) - they have lived with us since March 2010. We have been on the IUI waiting list since July 2010 - my partner is also a woman, so we are having IUI treatment using a sperm donor. We got married last October :D

I like baking, knitting and scrapbooking - I am also studying for a design degree with the OU. :D

Welcome to all the new members! I will send u all PM's later. (wait that looks like pms lol)

Big hugs to Vanilla!!! :hugs:

Aw feeling left out Hakuna...can I have a PM from you too :hugs: :haha:

Just come on to catch up... I'm up to page 152 lol. That's alot of pages I've missed! Don't worry I won't reply to everything in a hugely long reply haha. But I have to catch up, its an obsession lol xxx

I should say something about me....

I'm Vicki, I will be 29 in about 16 days (not that I'm counting LOL). My partner and I were made legal guardians of my nephews last month (Kristofer is 4 tomorrow and Robbie will be 6 on 30 July) - they have lived with us since March 2010. We have been on the IUI waiting list since July 2010 - my partner is also a woman, so we are having IUI treatment using a sperm donor. We got married last October :D

I like baking, knitting and scrapbooking - I am also studying for a design degree with the OU. :D

hi :wave:

:cry:Im so very sad Girls :cry: My beloved, wonderfull dog has passed away this afternoon :cry:

He really was our 'baby'...We got him almost 12 years ago as a pup, basically instead of having another child at that time!

I had my Son when I was 16 & so when I got with my (now) DH we decided to wait a while to have children together ~ So we got our 'fur baby'

He has fought cancer for the past 18mths & done so so well, but I have a terrible feeling he died today of a tragic accident :cry: People have said I shouldnt blame myself ~ But I cant help but feel to blame

Oh honey, there is no blame to place! :hugs: The worst part about owning a pet is that you will always outlive them - unless you get a tortoise.

Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I know when I lost each of my previous 2 cats about 5 years ago (I'd had them 15 years) I was devastated. I worry about my girls i have now every day- they are my babies. As MackMomma says- the hardest thing about having pets it you will outlive them. But it's worth that for sharing their life with them

:hug:

Aww Kelly so sorry for your loss. Lots of hugs and good thoughts being sent your way xoxoxox

omg hun I'm so sorry :cry: :hugs: I'm really sorry to hear that, I'm sure he had a great life with you and your oh, Its always devastating losing a pet its like losing a member of the family :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->