Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hey guys just wanted to share that I tried wall decals for the first time yesterday and I love them!!! They're perfect for apartments so I gave them a try. I posted a picture in my journal of my first attempt with them :)

Just had a look its looks great! :thumbup: really lovely

Go for an auburn colour all over! Red is HOT right now xx

WSS^^

Agreed red is hot now!
:kiss:

Hey guys just wanted to share that I tried wall decals for the first time yesterday and I love them!!! They're perfect for apartments so I gave them a try. I posted a picture in my journal of my first attempt with them :)

I think they are stunning :thumbup: The nursery ones sound so cute too :baby:

HM - How exciting!

Has everyone been taking their folic acid/prenatals?!?!

I forgot to mention this, but there is the tiniest possibility that we *might* start trying in July or August rather than September!

Awesome!!

Looks great! I've been pining at decals for a while but can never settle on which to get..there are so many great ones out there! :haha: I'm going to be hopeless when it comes to decorating a nursery!

I agree with what MackMomma said in your journal, though..whatever you do DON'T look at all the adorable ones available on Etsy!!! Death of me, haha.

Has everyone been taking their folic acid/prenatals?!?!

Yep! I've been on a women's multivit for many months now that has 400mg of folic acid, but this week I switched over to a prenatal. :happydance: Makes me feel just that little bit closer!!

I've also gotten all of my dental work up to date, given up caffeine 100%, started no-excuses working out regularly (I have major lulls, haha), and even got DH now taking a multivit!!

I guess the only other medical tidbit I *should* do is schedule a doctor's appointment to get up to date on all of my shots. :blush: I don't wanna. haha! Did (or do you plan to) any of you other girls do this?

im taking folic acid and also some herbal tablets to get my cycles regular for when i finally am off the depo shot!

i adore those wall decals, im going to try and do a wall painting myself when we finally have a nursery, my friend did one in her nursery and it looks gorgeous, definately something i want to try :)

didnt say it before, but yey for HK! xx

Ok so i have too many things going on in my head so ive started a journal so i can get everything out in there. Can someone please talk to me so i dont look so lonely :haha:
WTT journal!!

I'm going to get back on the pregnacare when we start ttc.

On the subject of decals we want a massive one for our livingroom :D

Id love to have a decal similar to those but i have horrible bumpy walls :wacko:

I'm taking regular multivits at the moment which contain folic acid, but half the level recommended. At the weekend I bought a 3 month suply of 400ug folic acid- they're in a cute smint-type dispenser and are really small, so I've popped them in my handbag so if I forget the multivits before leaving for work (which I often do as I'm in a rush!!) I can take them later.

Not sure I'll take prenatal supplements other than folic acid, at least till we TTC (maybe not even then) but will adjust my diet to ensure I'm getting all the good stuff!

Evening all, just popping in as got to make bottle soon, but just wanted to see how everyone is?

I havent been on much :(

I havent started taking my folic acid yet, I really must!

So I have decided to wear a second outfit after my first dance at the wedding, I just dont feel comfy in my dress at all.

What are everyones plans for the weekend?

:flower:

I second wedding outfit is a great idea, if you aren't comfortable in your dress. It's actually all the rage here - we call them "getaway dresses". :)

Can't wait to go get my hair cut!! Whoot whoot! Just you wait girls... you ain't see stylish yet!! :haha:

I've been awful about remembering my prenatals. I really want to have DH remind me to take them, buuuuut I think that might freak him out just a teeny bit this soon. Maybe next month I'll start being better about them.

Well I wont be wearing another dress. I love my wedding dress but I just dont feel comfortable in it, or any other dresses I think. The issues are with me and my body, and although ive lost 3 stone since I've had Amara, I still have a long way to go.

So I hope to wear sone white trousers and this top:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/topinevening.jpg

I'm not a dressy up type person so this will be enough to still look glam enough, I hope, but be comfy too.

I really like that top - it looks like something I'd wear out to the winery. :thumbup: Classy and chic, but comfy and cool! :)

MackMomma - I look foward to seeing a picture of your new hairstyle!

Shabutie - that top is super cute!

My old college roommate called me up and asked me to come over for a sleepover this weekend, we live in the same city metropolis, but on completely different sides of town, about an hour apart. Her and her BF just broke up so she wants some company. I'm excited to see her tomorrow! We always have a blast together!

MackMomma - I look foward to seeing a picture of your new hairstyle!

Shabutie - that top is super cute!

My old college roommate called me up and asked me to come over for a sleepover this weekend, we live in the same city metropolis, but on completely different sides of town, about an hour apart. Her and her BF just broke up so she wants some company. I'm excited to see her tomorrow! We always have a blast together!

Nothing like a sleepover to make you feel young huh? I hope you have fun!!!

Well I wont be wearing another dress. I love my wedding dress but I just dont feel comfortable in it, or any other dresses I think. The issues are with me and my body, and although ive lost 3 stone since I've had Amara, I still have a long way to go.

So I hope to wear sone white trousers and this top:
https://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab287/Shabutie0609/topinevening.jpg

I'm not a dressy up type person so this will be enough to still look glam enough, I hope, but be comfy too.

Beautiful shirt! As long as you are comfortable it shouldn't matter. It's your wedding and everyone will just be so happy for you they probably wouldn't care if you were a t-shirt.

I second wedding outfit is a great idea, if you aren't comfortable in your dress. It's actually all the rage here - we call them "getaway dresses". :)

Can't wait to go get my hair cut!! Whoot whoot! Just you wait girls... you ain't see stylish yet!! :haha:

I've been awful about remembering my prenatals. I really want to have DH remind me to take them, buuuuut I think that might freak him out just a teeny bit this soon. Maybe next month I'll start being better about them.

I can't wait to see the new cut I'm sure you'll rock it! :haha: I'm lucky that DH reminds me every day "did you take your prenatal vitamins?" "yes I did honey" LOL

Ah, now that I've caught up on the reading of posts my lil girl is starting to fuss :(

Welcome newcomers!

:hugs: to all...hope to be able to respond more later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->