Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

That's what I'm figuring too mouse_chicky, hehe. Hope I'm not getting my hopes up mistakingly! I am taking him to a nice microbrewery (he loves beer) that has amazing steaks (good food in general).. hopefully if he goes with the intention of telling me no the meal will change his mind. :haha:

Good luck with the shots, btw! Poor Kara. :( :hugs:

thanks for the birthday wishes - he is playing with some of his new toys now!!!! hehe.
i think i believe in ghosts too...... i don't know. it's quite a huge thing to think about - and tbh it gives me the creeps a little bit.

I find out TODAY if we can start TTC in August! :shock: DH is making me take him out to dinner and then he's going to tell me his thoughts there. :rofl: This has to be a good sign though, no? Surely he wouldn't take me out in public only to devastate me? :haha:

HAS to be a good sign!! :happydance::happydance:

Hello Girls :wave:

Actually went to sleep without crying last night ~ Although he was the last thing on my mind & the first thing when I got up for 5am bottle!

My DS2 is still finding it hard, he is convinced he keeps seeing our dog laying on his pet bed :hugs:

What do you Girls think about seeing 'ghosts'? I really believe in it

I 100% believe in ghosts. Seen a few myself. Scary stuff, really. :shock: It's quite unnerving to be in an empty room one moment, then you look up to see a man starting at you, and then you blink (literally!) and he's gone. *shiver*

Morning ladies :flower: Im rather chuffed this morning as OH started a new job a few weeks ago and today is his last payday from his old job, we wernt expecting much as it was only a couple of weeks worth, so thought maybe a couple of hundered, just checked and he got over £600! :dance: Im going into town later so need to resist the urge to go shopping!!

:happydance: You should get yourself something pretty and little! You deserve it. :hugs: Especially after the stress of this week!

Hi ladies, it is 3am ... well now 3.40am here, I have been up for an hour and I can't sleep. I am so tired but I just can't get back to sleep. My OH will be sleeping at his best man's house tonight so I have to remember all the things that need to go into his car and to make him a list of everything he has to do tomorrow morning. So I keep thinking of things that need to be done, I'm warm, my stomach is gurgling... and so sleep just isn't working.

And I'm scared.... I know I am making the right decision, he is an AMAZING guy, he cooks, he cleans, he fixes things around the house without me asking, he likes to cuddle, I could go on and on, we just get along so well... but nonetheless this is a huge step and now that it is tomorrow, I am just freaking a little.... and we really didn't get any time this week to practice our dance and I am worried it might rain... I want to sleep!!!!!

Sorry I just needed to vent.... hopefully I can get a little more sleep before my mom gets here.

Happy wedding day, trgril!! :yipee: It's natural to be nervous, but don't let your nerves get in the way of letting you enjoy what will be one of the most FUN days of your life!!

That's what I'm figuring too mouse_chicky, hehe. Hope I'm not getting my hopes up mistakingly! I am taking him to a nice microbrewery (he loves beer) that has amazing steaks (good food in general).. hopefully if he goes with the intention of telling me no the meal will change his mind. :haha:

Good luck with the shots, btw! Poor Kara. :( :hugs:

Um... Um.... OMG. Must... message.... babyb..... *faint*

thanks for the birthday wishes - he is playing with some of his new toys now!!!! hehe.
i think i believe in ghosts too...... i don't know. it's quite a huge thing to think about - and tbh it gives me the creeps a little bit.

Happy Birthday to your son, lovey! xx

I posted a pic of my new haircut in my journal - sneek a peek! :flow:

Um... Um.... OMG. Must... message.... babyb..... *faint*

You're my fave. :haha: :thumbup:

Looking forward to tonight :D Little man is just playing with daddy before he goes to bed. Then me and OH are ordering a chinese, having a glass of wine and watching 'Due Date' that i bought today :) Its supposed to be really funny, so cant wait for a nice evening.

What are you ladies up to tonight? x

Welll.... it's Friday, I still have vodka in my freezer, and I'll have 3 whole hours to myself this afternoon before DH gets home.

Tipsy BnBing, methinks. :rofl:

Tipsy BnBing has to be seen!! Well I'll be home soon on the first evening of my holiday so I can definitely see a bottle being cracked (pain relief for awful painful AF (b***h) of course...!). Might see some tipsy BnBing from me too shortly...

If not, see you in a little over a week guys :hugs: and keep those fingers crossed I come back with something that sparkles- afterall, just 2 1/2 months until TTC date and I'm still waiting (not that I'm counting of course *hides tickers*)

Tipsy BnBing has to be seen!! Well I'll be home soon on the first evening of my holiday so I can definitely see a bottle being cracked (pain relief for awful painful AF (b***h) of course...!). Might see some tipsy BnBing from me too shortly...

If not, see you in a little over a week guys :hugs: and keep those fingers crossed I come back with something that sparkles- afterall, just 2 1/2 months until TTC date and I'm still waiting (not that I'm counting of course *hides tickers*)

Buahaha I'm gonna giggle if you go and wrap spoiler tags around your siggy. :haha:

If you do get a sparkly, don't go swimming with it! Wouldn't want you to sink to the bottom of the lake cuz your rock was so big. :rofl:

Damn, I'm in a MOOD today!! :dance:

I'll just drown on my camping trip in all the rain we're getting at the moment instead!! :haha:

the boys are away to their dad's already, i'm finishing up dinner and getting an early night....
i am beginning to think i'm getting boring!!!!! tomorrow i'm studying ALL day because the 3 weekends after that are all super busy!!!! 25/26 is my scrapping group and we are doing the race for life!!!! 2/3 (july) my birthday weekend - i'm spending the whole of Saturday in Edinburgh - BY MYSELF and I cannot wait!!!! then 9th I have a tutorial in Edinburgh.

trgirl308 hope your having a great time!!!!

I've just gotten back from the hospital and Rowan has croup so the poor little man is not a happy bunny, he's been grizzly all day, I've got such a migraine, I've not eaten anything all day!

anniepie we're also getting a chinese tonight :flower:

vicki.mummy Happy birthday to your little boy!!!

For those who were asking, most doctors will recommend that you start prenatals or folic acid 2 or 3 months prior to ttc.

Last call for WTT'er of the Week votes!!! I only have a couple of votes so far, so please submit your votes asap!

Also include a reason why you're picking her!

Thanks!!!

For those who were asking, most doctors will recommend that you start prenatals or folic acid 2 or 3 months prior to ttc.

Yup! That's why I'm taking mine now! I love my vitafusion gummy prenatals, they are yummy!

I'll just drown on my camping trip in all the rain we're getting at the moment instead!! :haha:

It's pouring here too!! Hope you have a nice waterproof, leak-free tent & hope you have fun hon!

the boys are away to their dad's already, i'm finishing up dinner and getting an early night....
i am beginning to think i'm getting boring!!!!! tomorrow i'm studying ALL day because the 3 weekends after that are all super busy!!!! 25/26 is my scrapping group and we are doing the race for life!!!! 2/3 (july) my birthday weekend - i'm spending the whole of Saturday in Edinburgh - BY MYSELF and I cannot wait!!!! then 9th I have a tutorial in Edinburgh.

What are you studying? Is the scrapping group a scrapbooking thing? Is race for life for cancer?

Looking forward to tonight :D Little man is just playing with daddy before he goes to bed. Then me and OH are ordering a chinese, having a glass of wine and watching 'Due Date' that i bought today :) Its supposed to be really funny, so cant wait for a nice evening.

What are you ladies up to tonight? x

Due Date was pretty funny! Sounds like a nice relaxing evening ahead.

Welll.... it's Friday, I still have vodka in my freezer, and I'll have 3 whole hours to myself this afternoon before DH gets home.

Tipsy BnBing, methinks. :rofl:

I will soon be having a nice glass of wine, gotta have 1 every now and again before the BFP, I say!

Happy wedding day trgirl!!! Enjoyyyy it - it goes by SO fast. Take a lot of moments to just breathe, sit back and take it all in! :)

Btw, it's totally normal to feel nervous.. but when you're walking down the aisle eyes locked with your man, knowing you get to spend the rest of your life with him.. you'll feel nothing but joy!! :)

I find out TODAY if we can start TTC in August! :shock: DH is making me take him out to dinner and then he's going to tell me his thoughts there. :rofl: This has to be a good sign though, no? Surely he wouldn't take me out in public only to devastate me? :haha:

Yay yay yay!!! It's gotta be good news... what oaf would take his wife out w/ bad news?? And if it is bad news just send him my way and I'll slap him silly for you.

Hello Girls :wave:

Actually went to sleep without crying last night ~ Although he was the last thing on my mind & the first thing when I got up for 5am bottle!

My DS2 is still finding it hard, he is convinced he keeps seeing our dog laying on his pet bed :hugs:

What do you Girls think about seeing 'ghosts'? I really believe in it

I honestly don't know... I do know that the movie Poltergeist scared the crap out of me when I was a kid, and I watched it again as an adult and it scared the crap out of me again, and maybe the reason it scares the crap outta me is because there is a grain of truth to it.

The first thought when you wake up is hard. When my aunt passed a few years ago, I'd spend a few minutes awake without thinking about it and then all of a sudden I'd remember again and it was like a brand new slap in the face. Hope the days get easier for you soon. :hugs:

Morning ladies :flower: Im rather chuffed this morning as OH started a new job a few weeks ago and today is his last payday from his old job, we wernt expecting much as it was only a couple of weeks worth, so thought maybe a couple of hundered, just checked and he got over £600! :dance: Im going into town later so need to resist the urge to go shopping!!

Yay for money!! You should treat yourself :winkwink:

Hi ladies, it is 3am ... well now 3.40am here, I have been up for an hour and I can't sleep. I am so tired but I just can't get back to sleep. My OH will be sleeping at his best man's house tonight so I have to remember all the things that need to go into his car and to make him a list of everything he has to do tomorrow morning. So I keep thinking of things that need to be done, I'm warm, my stomach is gurgling... and so sleep just isn't working.

And I'm scared.... I know I am making the right decision, he is an AMAZING guy, he cooks, he cleans, he fixes things around the house without me asking, he likes to cuddle, I could go on and on, we just get along so well... but nonetheless this is a huge step and now that it is tomorrow, I am just freaking a little.... and we really didn't get any time this week to practice our dance and I am worried it might rain... I want to sleep!!!!!

Sorry I just needed to vent.... hopefully I can get a little more sleep before my mom gets here.

Nerves are normal!! All will be well!! Breathe in and out and share a bunch of pics with us when you get back on FB!!!

I also wanted to know, what is a siggy and what is an exercise saucer?

Congrats HK, hope you guys do get to start sooner! :)

Siggy is a signature, like at the bottom of our entries. And an exercise saucer is that contraption you stick a LO in and they can bounce and play with stuff

Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->