Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hakuma. I got a very good emotion yesterday after joining WTT. I felt very excited.
Anway i could not send you the message when i got ms from you. Why??? i wanted to add our group on face book. send me the message your email so that i can reply you the my email address

Hello Girls :wave:

Actually went to sleep without crying last night ~ Although he was the last thing on my mind & the first thing when I got up for 5am bottle!

My DS2 is still finding it hard, he is convinced he keeps seeing our dog laying on his pet bed :hugs:

What do you Girls think about seeing 'ghosts'? I really believe in it

Morning ladies :flower: Im rather chuffed this morning as OH started a new job a few weeks ago and today is his last payday from his old job, we wernt expecting much as it was only a couple of weeks worth, so thought maybe a couple of hundered, just checked and he got over £600! :dance: Im going into town later so need to resist the urge to go shopping!!

Morning ladies :flower: Im rather chuffed this morning as OH started a new job a few weeks ago and today is his last payday from his old job, we wernt expecting much as it was only a couple of weeks worth, so thought maybe a couple of hundered, just checked and he got over £600! :dance: Im going into town later so need to resist the urge to go shopping!!

I say why resist the urge! :happydance: Treat yourselves

Hi ladies, it is 3am ... well now 3.40am here, I have been up for an hour and I can't sleep. I am so tired but I just can't get back to sleep. My OH will be sleeping at his best man's house tonight so I have to remember all the things that need to go into his car and to make him a list of everything he has to do tomorrow morning. So I keep thinking of things that need to be done, I'm warm, my stomach is gurgling... and so sleep just isn't working.

And I'm scared.... I know I am making the right decision, he is an AMAZING guy, he cooks, he cleans, he fixes things around the house without me asking, he likes to cuddle, I could go on and on, we just get along so well... but nonetheless this is a huge step and now that it is tomorrow, I am just freaking a little.... and we really didn't get any time this week to practice our dance and I am worried it might rain... I want to sleep!!!!!

Sorry I just needed to vent.... hopefully I can get a little more sleep before my mom gets here.

I also wanted to know, what is a siggy and what is an exercise saucer?

Congrats HK, hope you guys do get to start sooner! :)

eeee so excited for you trgirl308! hope you can get some sleep though, and have an amazing day :D

Hey trgirl! Happy wedding day!! Hope you can get some rest in the next few hours. Even if you don't sleep, try and just relax- put on some music, close your eyes and try and let every muscle in your body relax.

It's natural to feel scared on this big day I'm sure. But once you've people around you and things start happening the adrenaline will kick in and excitement take over.

Have an amazing day!!

:hug:

Thanks! I know I will be fine, but everything always seems worse at 4am...

So I wanted to say this here because I can't post it on fb... but I just checked my gift registry and someone bought one of the gifts we really wanted! (A wine frigde) I am so excited. I've learned that the downside to a registry is invariably ppl will buy the things off of it that you don't want as much... so it is really fun when it is something like that.

We had chosen a 5 piece-8 place plate setting, so far only 1 person has bought us 1 place setting.... so I don't really want to buy the other 7 and what do you do with 1? Anyways... that'll all be part of the fun things we get to do after our honeymoon.

Oh! And MackMomma I am sure your hair will be gorgeous either way. I decided I would get my hair cut really short too while in France... probably like one of those pictures, but I'm the type who likes to go to the hair salon and say roughly what I want and let the stylist figure out the rest and if I don't like it that much it'll grow out...

Feeling drowsy.... try to sleep....

trgirl308 - I couldn't sleep the night before my wedding either, it wasn't nerves for me, it was excitement, I was like a kid before Christmas! And a siggy is the signature at the end of someones post, all the tickers, pictures and stuff.

Kellyc75 - to answer you question, yes, I believe in ghosts.

Wedding is fantastic event. Last year, I also could not sleep well before wedding day. Anyway, try to relax and take rest to have a GREAT DAY for your life!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

And trgirl308 - just relax and go with the flow, you'll enjoy your wedding so much more that way! Best of luck!!!!!!

hi ladies,
sorry i wasn't on yesterday - it was mega excitement here!!! Kristofer turned 4 so we went out for the day, then had a wee tea party last night. and Robbie lost his first tooth.... it was majorly exciting!!!

I have started taking folic acid, but do i need to be taking a pre-natal vitamin too? :D I'm confused..... Our boys are foster kids so we've never done the whole baby thing!!!

Happy wedding day trgirl!!! Enjoyyyy it - it goes by SO fast. Take a lot of moments to just breathe, sit back and take it all in! :)

Btw, it's totally normal to feel nervous.. but when you're walking down the aisle eyes locked with your man, knowing you get to spend the rest of your life with him.. you'll feel nothing but joy!! :)

I find out TODAY if we can start TTC in August! :shock: DH is making me take him out to dinner and then he's going to tell me his thoughts there. :rofl: This has to be a good sign though, no? Surely he wouldn't take me out in public only to devastate me? :haha:

Ooh are we supposed to be taking them already? I'm so naive to all this lol! :blush:

They recommend "stocking up" on folic acid before you start trying (some recommend just living like you're pregnant for a bit before you start trying; aka no smoking, drinking, eat healthy, etc).. so a lot of us start taking prenatals a few months (some longer than that) before our TTC date. :thumbup:

I have started taking folic acid, but do i need to be taking a pre-natal vitamin too? :D I'm confused..... Our boys are foster kids so we've never done the whole baby thing!!!

I think the folic acid especially before you start trying is probably most important, but a prenatal will give you more essential nutrients than just that. I like the peace of mind of taking a prenatal and knowing I'm getting everything.. just easier that way for me. But if you're taking folic acid and eating a balanced diet, you're probably good I would think!

have an amazing day today trgirl308 and i look forward to hearing all about it!

i think i believe in ghosts, but all that stuff really creeps me out so i tend not to think about it! I like the thought that someone comes to collect you when you die, someone that u have lost and loved. that always makes me smile that i will see my grandma again, but i suppose thats not really ghosts? lol.

i just watched the film tangled, its pretty good actually, i was expecting it to be not that great but i liked it :)

xxx

haha kitty i've just sat and watched tangled too!

I want to see Tangled! lol

Have a wonderful day trgirl!

I think most prenatals have all the folic acid one needs, but it's up to you, SaMa86.

Babyb54, I hope you get good news tonight. Although, how could it be anything but?:winkwink:

Happy birthday to your son, vickimummy!:cake:

My baby girl Kara has a checkup today. We hate shots.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"