Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Well ladies I thought I would share some pictures of purchases I have made so far for LO. I've tried to only purchases items that are a really good deal and that I can also use now when my niece or nephew stay. Anyways, I posted the pictures on my journal including today's purchase :haha: Enjoy!

Cute hairstyle MackMomma! Drink a brewskie for me. :beer: I'm still waiting on her majesty before I can, but buddy boy when she comes, mommy gets a night off!:rofl:

Looking forward to tonight :D Little man is just playing with daddy before he goes to bed. Then me and OH are ordering a chinese, having a glass of wine and watching 'Due Date' that i bought today :) Its supposed to be really funny, so cant wait for a nice evening.

What are you ladies up to tonight? x

Chinese, yum! I've been wanting to see Due Date. You'll have to give us a review.:winkwink:

My evening's been spent hovering over a sleepy baby. She did good with her shots, but she's been laying around, slightly fussy, mild temp.
Just sent dh out for McDonalds. I bet he thought cravings ended with pregnancy, haha, silly boy.

"So...I've been thinking a lot, and looking at a lot of things...and...I don't see why....we should...wait any longer. *grin cause he knows he's dragged that out cruelly* I can't wait to start a family with you." :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

We're starting in August!!! Officially, 100%. :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance:

Tipsy BnBing has to be seen!! Well I'll be home soon on the first evening of my holiday so I can definitely see a bottle being cracked (pain relief for awful painful AF (b***h) of course...!). Might see some tipsy BnBing from me too shortly...

If not, see you in a little over a week guys :hugs: and keep those fingers crossed I come back with something that sparkles- afterall, just 2 1/2 months until TTC date and I'm still waiting (not that I'm counting of course *hides tickers*)

We must see a picture of the bling when it arrives.:haha: I hope you're having fun on vacation!

"So...I've been thinking a lot, and looking at a lot of things...and...I don't see why....we should...wait any longer. *grin cause he knows he's dragged that out cruelly* I can't wait to start a family with you." :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Awesome!!!!!

I need more WTT'er of the Week votes... so far I have 1 vote for several ladies but if I get a few more votes, it'll make it possible for me to choose someone :thumbup:

I felt not good today ladies. Sometimes i wish i have a kid around me. Really wait for my baby. My eyes seem not good. I think I will go shopping for next week. We will have 15 days traveling around Vietnam. Will show you some pictures then. Have a nice weekend to all our ladies.

I felt not good today ladies. Sometimes i wish i have a kid around me. Really wait for my baby. My eyes seem not good. I think I will go shopping for next week. We will have 15 days traveling around Vietnam. Will show you some pictures then. Have a nice weekend to all our ladies.

You'll have a little one soon, hun, I'm sure. :hugs: Have fun shopping!

I added a poll to my journal. I'd appreciate any opinions :) Thanks!

Also I just realized that for some reason the nursery set I purchased and put pictures up of didn't post earlier. So I've added those as well :)

The first thought when you wake up is hard. When my aunt passed a few years ago, I'd spend a few minutes awake without thinking about it and then all of a sudden I'd remember again and it was like a brand new slap in the face. Hope the days get easier for you soon. :hugs:

Thanks so much :hugs: I collect his ashes today :cry: Another emotional day

Thats great news :happydance: So pleased for you both

KellyC75 my thoughts are with you today :hugs: I hope your day goes well hun.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I need more WTT'er of the Week votes... so far I have 1 vote for several ladies but if I get a few more votes, it'll make it possible for me to choose someone :thumbup:

What exactly do we vote for? Just, anything? x

BabyB54: YAY!!!! Have fun! :)

Annipie: Can't to hear, I love proposal stories!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->