Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Mouse Chicky your playdough sounds gourmet...lol. When I was a childcare teacher we use to make the boring type and it use to be so salty, cause the kids use to screw there faces up when they would try and eat it...

thats funny i was a preschool teacher for 11 years. thats how i learned the different recipes. finally after learning this recipe i was the one who made all the classes because they would screw theirs up.

Sooooooooo.....
Me and DH :sex: last night :happydance: for the first time ever unprotected! I doubt I'll catch this time BUT I have decided to stop being sensible for once in my life and we'll be trying as of right................................................
NOW!:haha:

If we do get pregnant I don't mind going on honeymoon with a bit of a bump! And as for my 30th, well, I can have a good time without drinking!

Also have decided I don't really care about my job. I can't go back to it afterwards so why should I care?!

Sooooooooo.....
Me and DH :sex: last night :happydance: for the first time ever unprotected! I doubt I'll catch this time BUT I have decided to stop being sensible for once in my life and we'll be trying as of right................................................

If we do get pregnant I don't mind going on honeymoon with a bit of a bump! And as for my 30th, well, I can have a good time without drinking!

Also have decided I don't really care about my job. I can't go back to it afterwards so why should I care?!

congrats girly, it a great decision

Oh wow, congrats Mrs Gibbo!!! I'm jealous, wish I could start trying now! Or at least NTNP...:) I rarely drink (like in once every 2 years or so, LOL). And I still have a good time whenever. You'll be fine celebrating your birthday without alcohol. Why can't you go back to your job though?

Sweetpea, congrats on your daughter's birthday!! And on your son's coming birthday. My daughter is 7 as well, and my son also 3! I just have one 10-year old boy as well. Is your daughter also so crazy about her brother, and the thought of more babies? Mine wants me to have at the very least, twins! Preferably she said nonuplets...:haha: I didn't tell her or her brothers that we're thinking about another baby though. I'd rather wait and see if I can get pregnant (I feel so old!) and just see a little heartbeat before I'll tell them.

Also, is anyone interested in taking turns with me doing the newsletters? PM me if you're interested.

If I had time ~ Id love to help :flower:

Hope you get someone on board :thumbup:

Hi hon! Yeah I'm pretty pressed for time at the moment with working full-time and other family obligations and everything, and honestly I'm worried that I will exclude people in the newsletter. I can glean bits of info from the thread, and people send me PM's from time to time, but inevitably I drop the ball and do not mention some people. It might just be better to eliminate the newsletter, which would almost help encourage everyone to stay up-to-date on the thread anyway, and I won't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings.

I haven't decided for sure yet, just something I'm considering.

I would still do the votes for WTT'er of the Week and announce the winners weekly.

Also, something that would help tremendously is if we have new people in the thread, and you're already on Facebook (I know you aren't KellyC but almost everyone else here is) is if you see that someone is interested in joining the group, feel free to add them on Facebook and also add them to the group. You don't have to be an admin to do that. Anyone on Facebook who is already in our secret group can add anyone to the group. That way, whoever is new doesn't have to wait for me to add them, and if someone is already online, they can add them immediately.

Thanks to everyone for pitching in and for making this the best WTT/TTC group on BnB!!!!

If anyone wants to know my news, I will send you a PM ~ No longer have a link to the thread :thumbup:

Ooh sounds interesting! I want to know your news! Im so nosey :blush:

Sooooooooo.....

:yipee::yipee:

At the moment, work-wise, I'm the assistant manager of a hotel and 3 nights a week I have to be ready to go back to the hotel at any time if a guest needs me for anything plus the house that comes with the job isn't big enough for us plus :baby:
Afterwards, the last thing I'll need is just getting baby off to sleep and the phone ringing and I have to leave baby at home :( but I'm super duper excited about my decision! :happydance:

Sooooooooo.....

:yipee: That's exciting news! Congrats on your decision! Hopefully you'll get a :bfp: soon!!!

Hi hon! Yeah I'm pretty pressed for time at the moment with working full-time and other family obligations and everything, and honestly I'm worried that I will exclude people in the newsletter. I can glean bits of info from the thread, and people send me PM's from time to time, but inevitably I drop the ball and do not mention some people. It might just be better to eliminate the newsletter, which would almost help encourage everyone to stay up-to-date on the thread anyway, and I won't have to worry about hurting anyone's feelings.

I haven't decided for sure yet, just something I'm considering.

I would still do the votes for WTT'er of the Week and announce the winners weekly.

Also, something that would help tremendously is if we have new people in the thread, and you're already on Facebook (I know you aren't KellyC but almost everyone else here is) is if you see that someone is interested in joining the group, feel free to add them on Facebook and also add them to the group. You don't have to be an admin to do that. Anyone on Facebook who is already in our secret group can add anyone to the group. That way, whoever is new doesn't have to wait for me to add them, and if someone is already online, they can add them immediately.

Thanks to everyone for pitching in and for making this the best WTT/TTC group on BnB!!!!

:hugs: HK you do such a wonderful job keeping us all up to date! But I think we would all understand if the newsletter has to be eliminated. :flower: If someone misses something that we're discussing and doesn't have time to read the forum they could always just post in the forum that they missed something? Just an idea. Thanks for all of your work for us girls :)

Sooooooooo.....

Congrats hun :hugs:

welcome to all the new members :flower:

How exciting Mrs. Gibbo! In the end, you have to listen to your heart. :hugs:

HM, You're totally awesome, and we're spoiled to have you. ;)

Hi guys, skybluheaven gave me a great idea of doing a biweekly newsletter. I will send one this upcoming Sat. and every other week afterward.

If you have any exciting news you want to share, please PM or email me. Our thread moves fast and I do try to stay on top of all the news but I do miss things from time to time.

I love you all bunches and thanks for your support as we make this change!

Sooooooooo.....

congrats i am so excited for you! its a big relief when you have made a big decision like that.now time for a :bfp:

welcome to all the new members :flower:[/QUOTE]

Wooo We are officially NTNPng!!! So excited! DH changed his mind and we have officially DTD w/o anything!!

Congrats to Mrs Gibbo and Tyler85! So jealous of you guys! hehe. We'll all be joining you soon enough:happydance:

Much as I do love the newsletter, I think a bi weekly one would be fine, or even just a monthly. I think we all enjoy a good catchup anyway on the thread anyway. I know I do.

Yay Tyler85 & Mrs Gibbo! That's great news guys, good luck!

HK, bi-weekly is a great idea. What if someone else did the WTTer vote of the week, would that help you at all? Either way your contribution to the group is awesome, and we really appreciate it!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls... kinda MIA really arent I. I Blame the FB group! Sorry :hugs:

I will do better. Promise!

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member