Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hey ladies... I posted this on the fb group but wanted to update everyone here too! I originally had a fb just for bnb thinking it would be easier to keep track... well it's not. I confuse myself LOL!:dohh: Anyways, I deleted my other fb and added my IRL one :) So anyways, sorry if I confused anyone... :blush:

Thanks for another lovely newsletter Kristin! But... i'm never in it :cry: :haha: Just kidding!! :haha: I truly love reading them, keep up the great work!

Kelly i told you you would get my vote! :winkwink: You put so much effort into those blinkies and are just a lovely person in general.. you deserve it! :)

If you have any special news please PM me so I can include it.

Sorry hun I really didn't mean anything by that, i hope i didn't offend you!! I know you put a lot of hard work into the newsletter...you even add that we should PM you with any news at the bottom. I was TOTALLY kidding, i swear!

I really appreciate everything you do for the group, you are amazing chick! :hugs: :hugs:

OMG, this thread goes so fast I just can't keep up!! I've been off a few days as my mum got married- amazing weekend! Congrats Mrs Gibo and Tyler85 for taking the next steps :D

Confession time...last week I got another reading to see if it matched my previous 2 from March/April... I got those before I had a TTC date and Psychic star said boy in september, Gail was a load of rubbish... Since then we've set a TTC date of September (not influenced by Star!! Forgot about the reading until last week!!) Jenny Renny's came through this morning and also says a boy with BFP in September...!! AND we'll be on holiday in September and I'm likely to be fertile then if my cycles remain constant...

I'm so excited (and also very nervous!!)

Sooooooooo.....
Me and DH :sex: last night :happydance: for the first time ever unprotected! I doubt I'll catch this time BUT I have decided to stop being sensible for once in my life and we'll be trying as of right................................................
NOW!:haha:

If we do get pregnant I don't mind going on honeymoon with a bit of a bump! And as for my 30th, well, I can have a good time without drinking!

Also have decided I don't really care about my job. I can't go back to it afterwards so why should I care?!

:wohoo: :dust: :wohoo:

Hi guys, skybluheaven gave me a great idea of doing a biweekly newsletter. I will send one this upcoming Sat. and every other week afterward.

If you have any exciting news you want to share, please PM or email me. Our thread moves fast and I do try to stay on top of all the news but I do miss things from time to time.

I love you all bunches and thanks for your support as we make this change!

I think it must put a HUGE pressure on you & must take lots of your time, trying to keep up with everyones news......:coffee:

So I would be happy for you to stop the newsletter (much as I love it :hugs:) I think that we can all (just about) keep up with news, if we come on this thread enough :hugs:

Especially when you have a LO on the way, you wont have time :winkwink:

Hi girls... kinda MIA really arent I. I Blame the FB group! Sorry :hugs:

I will do better. Promise!

:flower:

Yeah, miss you on here :hugs:
And you guys voted me most likely not to wait until fall!:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: Wanna swap 'titles'?! :rofl: :rofl:

I found this! A Hello Kitty Disaster Kit :haha: It made me giggle!

hi ladies,
i feel a little mortified - i have been so bad at catching up!!! I haven't had the computer on at all this weekend.....

Basically Thursday lunchtime my boys finished nursery for the summer (OMG!!! LOL); Friday we spent seeing 2 of my sisters, Friday night was my birthday tea (i turned 29 on Saturday) - which was super, my MIL made a yummy victoria sponge filled wtih cream and fresh strawberries - so good. Saturday I spent my whole day BY MYSELF in Edinburgh - it was AWESOME!!! I have burnt and blistered shoulder as a result - i never get burnt - odd huh? Yesterday I got some alone time with my OH - not that kind of alone time LOL..... just some nice relaxing. Today she is back at work and the kids are already doing my brain in - I'm sick of the sound of my own name haha!!!!

hi ladys hope all is doing well.. hope everyone has a great day ill be on shortly

I've posted the pictures of my latest project in my journal! Feel free to tell me how wonderful I am! :haha::rofl:

So some good news!

OH is home in 4 days instead of 3 weeks! I am so happy :happydance: He broke his finger, he didnt say how, but said he feels stupid now. So god only knows how it happened :rofl:

I just hope it is classed as sick leave, and not his actual leave, otherwise he will be gone a week after we marry! but on the plus side, Amara gets to have cuddles with he daddy sooner, and he can enjoy spending a bit more time with Amara! :cloud9:

So some good news!

OH is home in 4 days instead of 3 weeks! I am so happy :happydance: He broke his finger, he didnt say how, but said he feels stupid now. So god only knows how it happened :rofl:

I just hope it is classed as sick leave, and not his actual leave, otherwise he will be gone a week after we marry! but on the plus side, Amara gets to have cuddles with he daddy sooner, and he can enjoy spending a bit more time with Amara! :cloud9:
congrats Shaubutie, hope your DH comes home for you and your LO.so you can get busy :sex::dust::dust::dust:

Hey girls! I hope everyone had a fab weekend... ours has been super busy! BBQ and fireworks and swimming - I'm pooped! :)

hi girls, hope everyone is good :)

Having my implant removed on Wednesday :yipee::yipee::yipee:

MackMomma that sounds like a great weekend! Wish i was with you! :haha:

I've posted the pictures of my latest project in my journal! Feel free to tell me how wonderful I am! :haha::rofl:
Beautiful!!! I wish I could sew. I would love to make a quilt... but I can't even get two pieces of fabric to stay togheter when I sew :blush:
So some good news!

Sorry about the broken finger :haha: But... :yipee: that he gets to come home sooner! Let the :sex: begin! LOL :rofl:
Hey girls! I hope everyone had a fab weekend... ours has been super busy! BBQ and fireworks and swimming - I'm pooped! :)
Thanks MM :flower: We did the same this weekend! I love the 4th :)

Calling all ladies who are good with charting!!! So I'm on my first "cycle" with charting. The 19th was my first spotting since stopping BCP but so far all I've done is spot for 10 days! I thought a normal AF had returned on the 30th but I was wrong :( I started temping and have had a rise on CD 14-16. With watery CM on CD 15. FF is saying yesterday and today were fertile days but it hasn't predicted ovulation yet. I should add I had a very faint line on my OPK on CD 15. I know that's not a positive but it was something maybe? Well anyways here is my chart. Do you think it's possible I o'd this cycle? Any opinions/advice would be greatly appreciated...

TMI alert: DH and I :sex: last night and had "issues" with the condom... not sure if it broke but it was :blush: messy. So if I o'd this month and FF is right that my fertile days were yesterday and today am I in the 2ww? Thanks again ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->