Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Kitty good luck with the no smoking!

Shabutie good luck with the inspection!

Kitty - you can do it!! If you want any help or advice (or just want to vent about it) just PM me! I quit a bit over 3 months ago, so I know how you feel!! :hugs:

Congrats again Kelly! It's cool the cat's officially out of the bag now. :happydance:

Kitty, good luck with quitting smoking. You're that much closer to being ready to ttc.:thumbup:

Shabutie, I'm a little confused as well. What's the house inspection for?:shrug: I need a reason to kick my butt into gear to do housework. :haha::dishes::laundry:

Well, AF finally showed! Yay! I think I had to threaten my body with ttc earlier to get it to cooperate. :rofl: So we'll let this cycle have it's way, and the next go around it's go time!:winkwink:

Congrats again Kelly! It's cool the cat's officially out of the bag now. :happydance:

Kitty, good luck with quitting smoking. You're that much closer to being ready to ttc.:thumbup:

Shabutie, I'm a little confused as well. What's the house inspection for?:shrug: I need a reason to kick my butt into gear to do housework. :haha::dishes::laundry:

Well, AF finally showed! Yay! I think I had to threaten my body with ttc earlier to get it to cooperate. :rofl: So we'll let this cycle have it's way, and the next go around it's go time!:winkwink:
sorry mouse chicky on AF but there is always next time. o am trying to get in the flow of doing :laundry::dishes::iron::hangwashing: but id rather just be doing the :comp:

I have now told my most important Family & Friends our news....So now I can announce it officially on here
Im pregnant!....:wohoo:
:wohoo: Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months!
congratulations!! :hugs: I cant imagine how excited you must be :D

I am so far 33 hours without a cigarette :D It was a bit hard yesterday but I did it, and so did OH :happydance: I feel proud of myself :thumbup:
:yipee: :thumbup: for you and OH!
Morning girls! :wave:

So i have my usual house inspection tomorrow, so I have to crack on with some housework! Oh how i hate it, but its got to be done.

Its quite nice weather here today, sunny, but there are clouds, and im sure i saw it was meant to rain about 2-3pm today so im a bit undecided whether i should hang some washing up.

:flower:
Good luck with all the cleaning!!! :laundry::dishes::hangwashing: (I've always wanted to use those smilies but never had opportunity until now:rofl:)
Whoot whoot, let's keep those :bfp:'s coming, girls!! We're too awesome of a group not to have at least 10 by the end of the year!! :happydance:
I'm thinking your upcoming testing would be an AWESOME 3rd :bfp: for our group!!! :dust:

So glad to hear your body is cooperating!!! :yipee:

ooh its so exciting about our 2 BFP.....who will be the third!!!?

hope all u ladies are doing well....hearing some of u talking about readings/predictions got me curious, so ive done jenny renny conception reading....will be interesting to see what she says!.....ive never signed for a reading before...

congrats again to you kelly!!

shabutie, who inspects your house?

kelly good luck quitting smoking!!...im trying to cut out the chocolate :)

still not smoked... nearly but i didnt buy any so its ok :D so im 47 hours 26mins smoke free now :D thanks for the encouragement girls :D xx

ETA: Saw my friends 2 day old baby today and had a cuddle with him <3 Hes so adorable :D little Ellwood Adam Johnson *awwwwwww*

still not smoked... nearly but i didnt buy any so its ok :D so im 47 hours 26mins smoke free now :D thanks for the encouragement girls :D xx

ETA: Saw my friends 2 day old baby today and had a cuddle with him <3 Hes so adorable :D little Ellwood Adam Johnson *awwwwwww*

Wasn't it nice to hold a baby without having to worry if you smelled like smoke???? :happydance: It gets easier, I swear. Just don't buy any and you will be okay. If you have a puff here or there, don't beat yourself up about it. I smoked a few puffs off a friend's over the weekend just because it was a holiday and I was drinking and I wanted to. She asked if I wanted one, and I said no, just a puff... and it worked!!

aww cute name...i saw my friends 3 wk old daughter...she's tiny....i want one!

Congrats KellyC75 on the BFP!!!! :happydance: Keep us updated on everything, i'm so excited for you!

Congrats KellyC75 on the BFP!!!! :happydance: Keep us updated on everything, i'm so excited for you!

x2!! Congrats!!!!

I've spent the better part of the last week and a half with my best friend's adorable little 8 month old. I'm totally in love. :cloud9: Now I can't wait to get home and :sex: - I want my bfp!! :winkwink: :haha:

Congrats on your BFP Kelly!

Kitty - you can do it!! If you want any help or advice (or just want to vent about it) just PM me! I quit a bit over 3 months ago, so I know how you feel!! :hugs:

Yes Kitty, you can do it!

MM - has it really been 3 months already!?! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Well done Kitty :thumbup:

I gave up smoking about 9 years ago & DH gave up about 10 years ago :happydance: Its so fantastic to bring the children up in a smoke free house & knowing they arent seeing such a bad habit :winkwink:

You can do it Girl :yipee:

Aww ~ Thanks for all the lovely messages Girls :hugs:

Wishing all those that are now ttc lots of :dust:

Congrats Kelly, hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months..:hugs:

Go Kitty that's fantastic, I gave up about 9 years ago best thing I ever did..:thumbup:

Sorry I have been MIA girls, we have had extreme winds here. I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW, Australia. We have only just got our power back on after almost 28hrs. We have tree branches all over the yard and the streets. There was a bad accident yesterday when a tree fell on a train, lucky only one man had minor head injuries, but the train was wreck. My DH works as an Linesman and was there yesterday and today helping to clean up the mess, but unfortunatly it is going to be days before everything is cleaned up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->