Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sorry girls I'm going to be really annoying and post here, coz I know you girls wont mind...but can you see my ticker?

still not smoked... nearly but i didnt buy any so its ok :D so im 47 hours 26mins smoke free now :D thanks for the encouragement girls :D xx

ETA: Saw my friends 2 day old baby today and had a cuddle with him <3 Hes so adorable :D little Ellwood Adam Johnson *awwwwwww*

Well done hun your doing well! :happydance:

Congrats Kelly, hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months..:hugs:

Go Kitty that's fantastic, I gave up about 9 years ago best thing I ever did..:thumbup:

Sorry I have been MIA girls, we have had extreme winds here. I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW, Australia. We have only just got our power back on after almost 28hrs. We have tree branches all over the yard and the streets. There was a bad accident yesterday when a tree fell on a train, lucky only one man had minor head injuries, but the train was wreck. My DH works as an Linesman and was there yesterday and today helping to clean up the mess, but unfortunatly it is going to be days before everything is cleaned up.

Oh god that sounds like a bit of a nightmare :wacko: Hope things get back on track soon! :hugs:

Well im officially implant-less! :happydance: was horrible though took her ages to get it out it was stuck :sick: but glad its gone!! :D

Congrats KellyC75! That's great news!

I quite smoking......6 years ago about, it just gets easier everyday and it is nice to not smell it, taste it, or be dependant on it. Keep it up!

We are back in France and exhausted... I really am looking forward to being home. My bro is watching our house and had to get a plumber in... $$$. Still having a great time, but eager to get back to real life a little bit.

Hope everyone is having a great day! xxx

Sorry girls I'm going to be really annoying and post here, coz I know you girls wont mind...but can you see my ticker?

No not showing hun, when you get the code use the one that says UBBCode and BB Code

Just got a automated phone call from the State Emergency Service to advise us that the power may go in and out of service...:nope:

Congrats Kelly, hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months..:hugs:

Go Kitty that's fantastic, I gave up about 9 years ago best thing I ever did..:thumbup:

Sorry I have been MIA girls, we have had extreme winds here. I live in the Blue Mountains in NSW, Australia. We have only just got our power back on after almost 28hrs. We have tree branches all over the yard and the streets. There was a bad accident yesterday when a tree fell on a train, lucky only one man had minor head injuries, but the train was wreck. My DH works as an Linesman and was there yesterday and today helping to clean up the mess, but unfortunatly it is going to be days before everything is cleaned up.

A distant cousin of mine lives in Jindabyne is that near you? (Sorry but Australia's frickin' huge and I get confused all the time!) If so then luckily he's on a tour of Europe atm!
Hope you stay safe too :hugs:

Stay safe, Miss Redknob! Did you get any damage from the earthquakes that were in NZ a while back? I know they affected Christchuch badly, is that near you?

Gibbo - you think Australia is huge? The US is MONSTROUS!! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well today. Stay safe, Miss Redknob!

Not much going on with me today. Trying to get a hold of a home sitter for the fall. Going to be laying around a lot with AF cramps, but I'm grateful to have it nonetheless.

not much going on here either - same old weather, same old summer holidays...... LOL. I'm hoping for sun so we can at least spend some time outside - i'm getting bored of everything being indoors - so are the kids.
how is everyone else??? :D sending hugs xxx

you girls on here are all so supportive i love u all :D missredknob hope u are staying safe.

im still smokefree and today has been a little bit easier yey :)

not much else going on, im so so tired at the moment and i dunno why, i can sleep all night and then still be tired and sleep most of the day, its annoying!

xx

babynewbie....good news about the implant, although it sounded like an unpleasant exp to remove!....least its out now! :happydance:

hope everything gets sorted soon redknob. stay safe :hug:

keep it up kitty!

Just got a automated phone call from the State Emergency Service to advise us that the power may go in and out of service...:nope:
I hope it stays on and I hope you guys are safe over there! I hope to visit Australia some day... my friend visited and had an amazing time and such beautiful pictures!!!
Hope everyone is doing well today. Stay safe, Miss Redknob!
Not much going on with me today. Trying to get a hold of a home sitter for the fall. Going to be laying around a lot with AF cramps, but I'm grateful to have it nonetheless.
Good luck with the sitter!
Well im officially implant-less! :happydance: was horrible though took her ages to get it out it was stuck :sick: but glad its gone!! :D
Sorry it was such a bad experience to get out :hugs: But... :yipee: it's out!!!

Sorry if TMI but ...hmmm I am currently on 35 of my cycle and still no real sign of AF. i have always had irregular cycles ranging from 20-45 days. Today I had a slight pink mucus tinge when I wiped myself and I am not sure what to think?? As I don't have any period pains or any other AF symptons.

Sorry if TMI but ...hmmm I am currently on 35 of my cycle and still no real sign of AF. i have always had irregular cycles ranging from 20-45 days. Today I had a slight pink mucus tinge when I wiped myself and I am not sure what to think?? As I don't have any period pains or any other AF symptons.

you could have IB

you girls on here are all so supportive i love u all :D missredknob hope u are staying safe.

im still smokefree and today has been a little bit easier yey :)

not much else going on, im so so tired at the moment and i dunno why, i can sleep all night and then still be tired and sleep most of the day, its annoying!

xx

You're tired all the time because your body/brain aren't getting the constant stimulant it's used to getting (nicotine). I was EXHAUSTED the for about the first 2-3 weeks. I could sleep for 9 solid hours, and still be tired, and even take a nap every now and then! I am NOT a napper, lol. Getting a little light exercise every day, like a brisk 20ish minute walk will really help.

you could have IB

That's what I was thinking..... :winkwink:

Love your siggy sweatpea. Tyler85, do you have any other symptoms of a UTI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->