Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Chatted to DH about the dilemma re: this cycle or next. His response: "I say, let's go for it….just remember that I'm going to have nerves and precautions and be awkward until the first couple months for sure after birth. I just don't want you getting insecure if I screw up or sound hesitant about something. It doesn't mean that I am reneging, it's just new to me and I'm awkward about new stuff. By saying this, know that I'm 100% in regardless."

..so I've ordered opks and pregnancy tests and now I'm just waiting for AF to go away!!! :happydance: Hellooo TTC. :happydance:

You'll be the next :BFP: hon!!

Congrats to Lovepurple for your bfp too!!!!!!! Congrats hon!

Congrats to Lovepurple for your bfp too!!!!!!! Congrats hon![/QUOTE]

Thank you!! I'm so excited to get to have a ticker! And knowing what that means is so surreal! It'll be our first so this is a brand new journey we're on!

Can I also add... today is my birthday! haha! Tested yesterday and it was negative.. but I "knew" it was just a matter of time. Woke up this morning for my bday and it sure was positive!! What a great gift! =)

Hey everyone! I'm wayyyy behind on posts.. been super busy! I have a new niece as of last month! She's a doll!! I also wanted you let you know, I took a hpt this morning and got a ......................

:bfp:
:happydance::cloud9:

Congrats hun, that is fantastic news...:happydance:

What a fantastic birthday present, hope you have a great birthday...:hugs:

Chatted to DH about the dilemma re: this cycle or next. His response: "I say, let's go for it….just remember that I'm going to have nerves and precautions and be awkward until the first couple months for sure after birth. I just don't want you getting insecure if I screw up or sound hesitant about something. It doesn't mean that I am reneging, it's just new to me and I'm awkward about new stuff. By saying this, know that I'm 100% in regardless."

..so I've ordered opks and pregnancy tests and now I'm just waiting for AF to go away!!! :happydance: Hellooo TTC. :happydance:

What a fantastic DH you have. Yay for ordering OPK's and HPT's, you are going to be the next :bfp:..xx

So the OH is due home in about 30mins!!! SO So excited!

Just wanted to let you girls know I prob wont be on much over the next couple of days lots of catching up to do :winkwink:

Amara's down for another nap after her bath so it meant I could do a quick blitz of the house, such a good baby! :cloud9:

Right, have FAB weekends girls, and congratulations whoever gets WTT'er of the week! :flower:

Love you all!

:flower:

Have a great weekend catching up with your DH...:winkwink:

AFM I have just finished my 5th night shift and still have 2 to go...yuk. Well I'm off to sleep speak to you all soon..xx

:happydance: Yay! :dust:

Wow everyone sure has been busy :) It didn't seem like that long ago since i posted but there's already like 8 pages to read through!

Sooo i'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I know i can count on you girls and i just can't hold it in any longer!!! My sister got a BFP EPT the other day!!! It's finally safe to tell you because she got it confirmed at the docs this morning :happydance: I can hardly believe it, i'm already a new mommy and now i'm gonna be a new auntie too! :happydance:

I really don't know if i should be this excited though :( My poor sis doesn't know what to think about the whole situation yet. She's only 18 years old -- just graduated high school and has only been with her boyfriend for 5 months. She's assured me that she does want to have the baby but she's just really confused and breaks down crying everytime you mention her being pregnant :( She was accepted to college already and had all these plans that she has to put on hold now. I'm trying to be as supportive as i can and I told her that college will always be there waiting for her and when the baby is here i am more than happy to babysit and help her out.. but i just don't know what else to say. Anyone have any ideas that will chear her up? Really i think she just needs some time to let the news sink in. She's so good with kids, Jack just LOVES her... i know she will be a great mommy :D
Aww congrats to your sister. It's great that she has you for support! :flower:
Congrats to Lovepurple for your bfp too!!!!!!! Congrats hon!

Thank you!! I'm so excited to get to have a ticker! And knowing what that means is so surreal! It'll be our first so this is a brand new journey we're on!

Can I also add... today is my birthday! haha! Tested yesterday and it was negative.. but I "knew" it was just a matter of time. Woke up this morning for my bday and it sure was positive!! What a great gift! =)[/QUOTE]
Aww what an amazing birthday present!!! :bfp:

MM I just love that you're calling it operation Missing Rubber... :rofl: and I think it is NOT a coincidence that it is MR haha!!!

OKAY! Come on you preggies! Update so it says expecting please :haha:

I agree with Mrs. Gibbo. You can't be wtt if you're expecting. :haha:

Oh, btwe, Mrs. Gibbo, I love your avatar. DH got me into Pink Floyd when we first started dating.

Yay congrats on TTC :happydance::hugs:

Can I also add... today is my birthday! haha! Tested yesterday and it was negative.. but I "knew" it was just a matter of time. Woke up this morning for my bday and it sure was positive!! What a great gift! =)
Aww what an amazing birthday present!!! :bfp:

MM I just love that you're calling it operation Missing Rubber... :rofl: and I think it is NOT a coincidence that it is MR haha!!![/QUOTE]

so excited for you congrats hun.... :happydance: and happy birthday:fool:

Awww that's something you will never ever forget... your first BFP on your birthday. :cloud9: That's sooo sweet and happy birthday hun!!

Wow everyone sure has been busy :) It didn't seem like that long ago since i posted but there's already like 8 pages to read through!

Sooo i'm not supposed to tell anyone this but I know i can count on you girls and i just can't hold it in any longer!!! My sister got a BFP EPT the other day!!! It's finally safe to tell you because she got it confirmed at the docs this morning :happydance: I can hardly believe it, i'm already a new mommy and now i'm gonna be a new auntie too! :happydance:

I really don't know if i should be this excited though :( My poor sis doesn't know what to think about the whole situation yet. She's only 18 years old -- just graduated high school and has only been with her boyfriend for 5 months. She's assured me that she does want to have the baby but she's just really confused and breaks down crying everytime you mention her being pregnant :( She was accepted to college already and had all these plans that she has to put on hold now. I'm trying to be as supportive as i can and I told her that college will always be there waiting for her and when the baby is here i am more than happy to babysit and help her out.. but i just don't know what else to say. Anyone have any ideas that will chear her up? Really i think she just needs some time to let the news sink in. She's so good with kids, Jack just LOVES her... i know she will be a great mommy :D

Congrats to your sis. I'm sure she's overwhelmed, but it's so great of you to support her so much. Maybe take her to a baby store to gush and cheer her up. :hugs:

I'm enjoying a nice evening with my niece and DH :) My niece is almost 2 (will be in Sept) and she is something else LOL! Right now instead of playing with toys or having me read to her she just wants to jump on a box :shrug: Oh well she's having fun! :haha: Hope everyone else is enjoying their evening and has a great weekend!

Wow what a busy day, birthday, positive test, new ticker AND a change in status (just changed it haha)
Definitely a good day! Other than this horrible cold I've had for days now!

You guys are the best. We aren't telling ANYONE for some time.. hoping it all goes well, but it's nice to be able to share with you all! Thanks for being there! =)

Wow what a busy day, birthday, positive test, new ticker AND a change in status (just changed it haha)

You guys are the best. We aren't telling ANYONE for some time.. hoping it all goes well, but it's nice to be able to share with you all! Thanks for being there! =)
always here kinda like the babynbump family lol

We'll be the same as you.. we don't want to tell anyone until at LEAST 8 weeks (DH would prefer 12), but there's no way I'd be able to keep it private for that long. So I'll have to figure a way create enough threads on BnB to fulfill my blabbing needs. :rofl:

I'll send a private message to each and every AA girl, telling y'all one by one. hahaha!

Congrats on such a good day - you should go play the lottery with the way your day is going!!! :happydance:

that is sad, we should have one for once we're expecting!

I was just looking in the TWW wait threads and there was one I came across in which the women were symptom spotting. All of the symptoms one particular lady was having on a given DPO has been exactly the same for me and she recently found out she is pregnant, I hope I am too.
This is the most confident I have been in the idea that I am pg without being late, or atleast close to AF yet, even before I saw her posts. She said that she had back pain since ovulation: check, and at 6DPO she had bad cramps and lotiony CM. If I am correct about my ovulation date than I am at 6DPO and this morning I started having cramps and this afternoon I noticed that my CM was different. I already had a strong feeling that something is definately going on in my body and I don't want to get my hopes up, but her symptoms and results can't help but convince me more that I am probably pregnant. Glad that I came across this post tonight rather than this morning because then I would have thought that I was just making up these symptoms in my head.

I agree with Mrs. Gibbo. You can't be wtt if you're expecting. :haha:

Oh, btwe, Mrs. Gibbo, I love your avatar. DH got me into Pink Floyd when we first started dating.

BEST BAND EVER! :haha: I think I posted a pic of my tattoo on the FB wall :D

Happy Birthday Lovepurple!

And Pixie23 sounds like it could be, fingers crossed for you! :dust:

We have decided to do nothing today, absolutely nothing! We had not stopped this whole vacation, so today our hosts are away and we are going to be lazy bums! :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->