Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I got mine from Amazon, but not sure if they'll carry the same products for US and UK. My cheapies are Wondfo. I've read really good things about em (haven't gotten my + yet, so not particularly fond of them myself quite yet :haha:)

I got mine from ebay too, they're the One Step ones from here

Haven't used them yet though.

Our TTC date has changed again! :happydance: Ive explained more in my journal but basically after next week the condoms are going in the bin and we are going to be properly TTC! :yipee:
Congrats!!! How exciting!!! :dust: :happydance:
Yey! ~ :wohoo:

Good luck & lots of :dust:
I've just noticed your baby is just over 10 weeks now!!! How awesome!!! :happydance:

I got my OPK's from here... conception pack I read about a lot of people using the site from the other forums so that's why I chose these! They arrived within a few days by mail too :)

I've posted in my journal but in summary... I'm having a great day!!! I weighed myself and I've now lost 50 lbs! Also, 1 month until TTC for us. :yipee:

Our TTC date has changed again! :happydance: Ive explained more in my journal but basically after next week the condoms are going in the bin and we are going to be properly TTC! :yipee:

Exciting!!! :dust: :happydance: :dust:

I got mine from Amazon, but not sure if they'll carry the same products for US and UK. My cheapies are Wondfo. I've read really good things about em (haven't gotten my + yet, so not particularly fond of them myself quite yet :haha:)

I got some of the Wondfo ones too, last month, before we pushed TTC back... :dohh: Babyb, you should let us know when you get your 1st + with them!! I read a lot of good things about them too, and they are SOOOO cheap!!

Congrats!!! How exciting!!! :dust: :happydance:
Yey! ~ :wohoo:

Good luck & lots of :dust:
I've just noticed your baby is just over 10 weeks now!!! How awesome!!! :happydance:

I got my OPK's from here... conception pack I read about a lot of people using the site from the other forums so that's why I chose these! They arrived within a few days by mail too :)

I've posted in my journal but in summary... I'm having a great day!!! I weighed myself and I've now lost 50 lbs! Also, 1 month until TTC for us. :yipee:

Well done you on the weight loss! :happydance:

50 lbs???? That's amazing!! Great job!!! :hugs: :happydance:

Can anyone recommend somewhere online to get ovulation tests from? Never used any before so dont have a clue which are the best or wheres best to get them x

I got a 20 pack off amazon... seemed pricey to me at first but i had a look around and it's pretty average. I love the smiley face concept :)
https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Digital-Ovulation-20-Packaging/dp/B002VLYAOI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311362951&sr=8-1
No positive for me yet either but i just started!

Great job Babymaybe!!

So I think I'm NTNP. :winkwink:

yayyyy!!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Hey girls, dumb question but when should I POAS? Next week???

O. M. G. !!!!!!!!!!!

When are you due AF? Test a few days before if you have a FRER but don't be sad if it doesn't show. just keep trying :wohoo:

Oh and I have ewcm... Wouldn't it be crazy if I end up with a BFP?

No, it wouldn't be crazy... it'd be fate!! :winkwink:

I would start POAS at 8dpo with FRERs... but that's just me and my POAS addiction talking. :haha:

I had to laugh the other day, I was stalking a thread and one lady said "I'd pee on anything" :rofl:

I get really depressed with BFN's :dohh: :( So i will probably end up waiting until way past due :haha:

BabyMaybe - WOW! Congrats on the incredible weight loss!!!!

HK - :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->