Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Update!

DH and I were DTD last night, and as always, we started w/ no BC. He asked me if I wanted him to give me a baby :rofl: If we were to get a BFP right away, it would mean an April baby, which would put me at my job just short of a year in terms of maternity benefits. So we are still waiting. And discussing. He is 99% sure he wants kids, and right now I'm about 75% sure. Leaning more toward yes but still have a gut feeling of "wait!!!!!!" Except it doesn't make sense to wait when you're 31. So I don't know. We'll see.

Update!

DH and I were DTD last night, and as always, we started w/ no BC. He asked me if I wanted him to give me a baby :rofl: If we were to get a BFP right away, it would mean an April baby, which would put me at my job just short of a year in terms of maternity benefits. So we are still waiting. And discussing. He is 99% sure he wants kids, and right now I'm about 75% sure. Leaning more toward yes but still have a gut feeling of "wait!!!!!!" Except it doesn't make sense to wait when you're 31. So I don't know. We'll see.

keeping my figures crossed for you

Update!

I always thought having a baby in April would be ideal, especially if it were a girl. April's birthstone are diamonds, so you know she'd be the ultimate princess. :blush: We decided to still wait a bit too, but probably longer than you will. BUT! The discussions we have about babies now are so much more relaxed and enjoyable. We don't fight about it anymore, which is AWESOME!

GIRLS! I have ewcm! :haha: tmi, I know.. but I'm so excited! Gotta be getting close! OPK was darker than it'd ever been, but still negative.. but then, it'd also only been about 2.5 hours since I'd peed and I'd been drinking water all morning.. so, maybe that screwed it up? Going to test again this afternoon after work.. don't know how I'll go 4 hours without peeing though! When I know I can't, I NEED to! hahaha...

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

Update!

:rofl: Like he already has the egg fertilized and everything and just needs to "deposit" it for ya. "Just let me know, k? Cause I got this thing locked and loaded!!"

PS- If O is imminent; I'll be testing ON our anniversary! :cloud9: Wouldn't a BFP just be the best gift ever?!

PS- If O is imminent; I'll be testing ON our anniversary! :cloud9: Wouldn't a BFP just be the best gift ever?!

Now THAT would be the best anniversary present EVER EVER EVER!!! :cloud9: Oooo PMA and FX'd for you!!! :happydance:

WTTer of the Week votes due Friday!!

Also, I'm sorry to announce that I will not be continuing the newsletter. I was going to try to do it every other week instead, but I just haven't been able to come onto bnb as often as I would like. I will try to be online when I can, but unfortunately I can't commit to the newsletter. If someone else wants to take over, the position is open!

Hugs!!!! :hugs:

I dont blame you at all ~ Thanks for taking the time to do the previous ones :flower:

My vote for WTT'r of the week is the same as last week hakunamatata :winkwink:

WTTer of the Week votes due Friday!!

Also, I'm sorry to announce that I will not be continuing the newsletter. I was going to try to do it every other week instead, but I just haven't been able to come onto bnb as often as I would like. I will try to be online when I can, but unfortunately I can't commit to the newsletter. If someone else wants to take over, the position is open!

Hugs!!!! :hugs:

I dont blame you at all ~ Thanks for taking the time to do the previous ones :flower:

My vote for WTT'r of the week is the same as last week hakunamatata :winkwink:

Ditto and ditto. :haha:

Update!

:rofl: Like he already has the egg fertilized and everything and just needs to "deposit" it for ya. "Just let me know, k? Cause I got this thing locked and loaded!!"

Or, he might think he has super-sperm, like mind does. :rofl: He honestly and truly believes that the first time we DTD w/o a condom during my fertile time, one of his super-swimmers is gonna hone in on that eggy like a heat-seaking missile. :haha:

Mine too! Except my DH ignores the idea of a fertile window entirely. He thinks that any time without protection = pregnant. I think he thinks his sperm just live forever, waiting.. that or they just swim up and grab an egg even if I haven't ovulated. :rofl: "Oh, no egg yet? Well, I guess we gotta go get it, boys!!"

Well DH knows I'm fertile right now but yeah a bit optimistic haha

Our TTC date has changed again! :happydance: Ive explained more in my journal but basically after next week the condoms are going in the bin and we are going to be properly TTC! :yipee:

Can anyone recommend somewhere online to get ovulation tests from? Never used any before so dont have a clue which are the best or wheres best to get them x

Can anyone recommend somewhere online to get ovulation tests from? Never used any before so dont have a clue which are the best or wheres best to get them x

I got mine off ebay (oracle fertility, there is a photo of a lady holding her belly) I found them quite good, but I use a Clearblue Fertility Monitor now..Good Luck..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->