Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I think everyone on this thread would be sooo very delighted if you were next HM, we all love you very much and would be as happy for you as if it was ourselves :hugs:
Now. GET TO WORK! :sex:

I get really depressed with BFN's :dohh: :( So i will probably end up waiting until way past due :haha:

I'm getting depressed with every negative opk, so I can only imagine what a bfn is going to feel like. :dohh: I'm actually looking forward to tww so I can stop these damn tests every day! haha

I get really depressed with BFN's :dohh: :( So i will probably end up waiting until way past due :haha:

I'm getting depressed with every negative opk, so I can only imagine what a bfn is going to feel like. :dohh: I'm actually looking forward to tww so I can stop these damn tests every day! haha

sorry hun it will be there, thats how i feel when i test with hpt

I'm 20 dpo and CD34, still no signs of AF yet, last cycle was 37 days, but I had crapming from about CD28 on which I have not had this month - I was really crampy around ovulation this month and for a week and a half past ovulation. I have a bit of testing anxiety because it breaks my heart to read a bfn, so I'm going to keep on waiting to test again, the last time I tested was sunday.

HM I would wait to test until 10dpo because that is when women realisticly start to get bfps, though the majority will still take longer to test positive.

I'm 20 dpo and CD34, still no signs of AF yet, last cycle was 37 days, but I had crapming from about CD28 on which I have not had this month - I was really crampy around ovulation this month and for a week and a half past ovulation. I have a bit of testing anxiety because it breaks my heart to read a bfn, so I'm going to keep on waiting to test again, the last time I tested was sunday.

HM I would wait to test until 10dpo because that is when women realisticly start to get bfps, though the majority will still take longer to test positive.

pixie we are both on 20dpo. thas funny good luck with yours hun hope its a bfp.

well ok my turn to :cry:the :witch:just got me. but now i now what to expect anything next time. all i can do is smile that i know my pluming still works and can fluctuate. i have faith that next month will be my month. thanks for all those whom have stuck with my crazyness. lol. promise no symptom spotting this cycle i cant handle it. lol.

So sorry Sweetpea. :( :hug: At least you're not in limbo anymore.. onward and upward! FX for this cycle!!

i know right!!! rather move forward than be floating no were. lol. glad i didnt go to doctors and get told um its on its way relax lol.

Sw33tp3a sorry to here the witch got you but at least now you can start trying again and not be stuck not knowing. Fingers crossed and Sticky Bean Dust to you for this cycle!

So ladies I am being sent back to my reproductive endocrinologist that I saw when I was younger and they said that she should do tests now. I am hoping to get answers for the repeated losses but know that sometimes there is know answer. She said me being sick might have just been to much stress on my body this time as well because I do have multiple infections that I have been fighting. Makes me wish I had been to the doctor sooner but at the same time anywhere else I look says being sick will never make you miscarry so I don't know.
On a couple of good notes I got a call from my best friend who is overseas. It was really nice hearing from him. I guess Hunter messaged him and told him to call cause Hunter knew I was worried whether or not he was ok. He is. Really nice to hear at this time. Was a really short call because he needed to call his mom too but he is sending some letters he's written and some things for Athena he has made and a paracord bracelet for Hunter. I am happy him and Hunter are getting along they have even talked behind my back from time to time about video games and what not. I missed my friend.
And another good note I am finally starting to feel better. More awake and less sore which is nice. Emotionally still very out of it but thats getting better as well. I am able to hide it completely with Athena but the nights after she goes to bed before OH gets home is very rough :( I have a friend who is having a little boy soon so am crocheting him and his gf a blanket for the baby. His girlfriend is really awesome and super cute with her baby belly but not sure how I am going to handle going to see her very well. Will get through it though OH is friends with him too now as they work together so we are having a BBQ mini shower for the two of them at our house the beginning of August... Should be fun.

Hope you are all doing well. I am going to go and try and find something to occupy my mind for awhile.

Thanks for all the support girls! I just had a mini pout. I'm good now. DH and I talked and of course y'all are right. It just feels worse being the woman being rejected because of the stereotype that men always want it.. But he was just tired and wound up from a meeting he'd had before lunch and blah blah. Will try again tonight but no biggie if it doesn't happen. Gotta keep the TTC part of me in check! :haha:

I did...and I'd only tell you girls so don't think anything of me...but I did get a "movie" for us. :blush: I think it'll be a fun way to spice it up. :winkwink: If nothing else it'll totally shock my DH. :rofl:
Ha, that's kind of what I meant by "use your imagination." DH and I have a merry collection. Whoa, I've said too much.:blush:
Our TTC date has changed again! :happydance: Ive explained more in my journal but basically after next week the condoms are going in the bin and we are going to be properly TTC! :yipee:
Good luck!:thumbup:
Great job Babymaybe!!

So I think I'm NTNP. :winkwink:
Awesome!:dust:

Waiting is the hardest part. :hugs:
well ok my turn to :cry:the :witch:just got me. but now i now what to expect anything next time. all i can do is smile that i know my pluming still works and can fluctuate. i have faith that next month will be my month. thanks for all those whom have stuck with my crazyness. lol. promise no symptom spotting this cycle i cant handle it. lol.
Good luck on this cycle!:winkwink:
Sw33tp3a sorry to here the witch got you but at least now you can start trying again and not be stuck not knowing. Fingers crossed and Sticky Bean Dust to you for this cycle!

So ladies I am being sent back to my reproductive endocrinologist that I saw when I was younger and they said that she should do tests now. I am hoping to get answers for the repeated losses but know that sometimes there is know answer. She said me being sick might have just been to much stress on my body this time as well because I do have multiple infections that I have been fighting. Makes me wish I had been to the doctor sooner but at the same time anywhere else I look says being sick will never make you miscarry so I don't know.
On a couple of good notes I got a call from my best friend who is overseas. It was really nice hearing from him. I guess Hunter messaged him and told him to call cause Hunter knew I was worried whether or not he was ok. He is. Really nice to hear at this time. Was a really short call because he needed to call his mom too but he is sending some letters he's written and some things for Athena he has made and a paracord bracelet for Hunter. I am happy him and Hunter are getting along they have even talked behind my back from time to time about video games and what not. I missed my friend.
And another good note I am finally starting to feel better. More awake and less sore which is nice. Emotionally still very out of it but thats getting better as well. I am able to hide it completely with Athena but the nights after she goes to bed before OH gets home is very rough :( I have a friend who is having a little boy soon so am crocheting him and his gf a blanket for the baby. His girlfriend is really awesome and super cute with her baby belly but not sure how I am going to handle going to see her very well. Will get through it though OH is friends with him too now as they work together so we are having a BBQ mini shower for the two of them at our house the beginning of August... Should be fun.

Hope you are all doing well. I am going to go and try and find something to occupy my mind for awhile.

I hope you get some answers with your tests.:hugs:

Okay, girls, so I tried to explore this thread yesterday, but I'm at my parents so it was tricky. I was in the middle of reading and both of my sisters sat on either side of me. I've never x'ed out of a website so fast.:rofl: A bit too nosy for my liking. Right now dh is beside me as a kind of lookout. I feel like I'm on a secret mission.:ninja:

Here's a little funny:

You know it's close to time to ttc when your symptom spotting gets out of control--
*You're a little gassy and you say maybe I'm pregnant, dh replies nah, probably all the ham you ate."
"DH used the pull-out method once, and a week later, is that a twinge of pain from implantation?"
"You're sooo tired and you think maybe I'm pregnant until dh points out that its 92 degrees."

Anyone want to add?

Well DH had his SA today... he had to come home from work early because the sample had to be dropped off by 2 this afternoon. Poor guy! I gave him such a hard time about it :haha: Skipping work to... do that! Hahaha :rofl: As a joke I set up the sample cup with instructions in the bathroom, next to a lit candle, and a pair of my lace panties!!! :haha: He said "I just want to get this over with, no help, it's just so weird." I really appreciate all he does for me especially going through this just to make sure we're good to start TTC on his end!!! Perhaps I could have picked on him a little less but the opportunity to joke around was there! :)

On another note DH took me out to eat tonight celbrating my 50 lb weight loss with enchiladas, rice, and chips and queso... maybe I've not lost 50 anymore :blush: I'll wait a few days before I step on the scale again after that meal!!! :haha:

Great job Babymaybe!!

So I think I'm NTNP. :winkwink:
Thanks and :yipee: Congrats!!! :dust:
So sorry about AF but at least you can move forward now... :dust:

:hugs: I really hope they find some answers for you! I admire how brave you are being for Athena! I can't imagine how much strength it takes to get through the day with a smile on your face for her. :hugs: Also glad to hear that your friend is doing okay! :thumbup:

well now im confused. i only spotted when i whipped the one time i went to the loo. now its gone. so confused and it was only a little tingent of color. pinkish brown. uhhh. i dont know anymore.

well now im confused. i only spotted when i whipped the one time i went to the loo. now its gone. so confused and it was only a little tingent of color. pinkish brown. uhhh. i dont know anymore.

Just what happened to me ~ I thought AF was on her way, had 'period' type pains....But nothing

A few days later had a slight browny discharge (sorry tmi!:blush:)

Good luck & :dust:

thanks hearing others having the same situations or similar helps. i will know more tomorrow if af shows or not.

hey girls. long time no speak! i have the internet back and we are all moved in - not quite settled but are getting there :) how is everyone getting on?

hey girls. long time no speak! i have the internet back and we are all moved in - not quite settled but are getting there :) how is everyone getting on?

:wave:

Glad your all moved in :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"