Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I know that I usually O on about day 10/11 due to consistent ewcm. I got a couple of OPK's at the dollar store but I doubt I'm going to bother temping. Mostly because I'm too lazy. :haha:

I know it's probably completely in my head but I was so nauseous yesterday. I've heard of a lot of women tricking themselves into thinking their pregnant based on their symptoms, so I'm sure that's what I'm doing. Besides, it's WAY too early to be nauseous based on pregnancy, right? I mean date of possible conception was only two days ago. Did anyone else get nauseous immediately or does it take 4-8 weeks? If this is a stupid question please don't laugh at me. :flower:

HK its good you get the ewcm so you can track, i dont get that.....i got cramping last 2 months on day 12, so i figured i ov around then...this month i seemed to get cramps from day 10-14...wasnt as painful, just a dull ache...
how do women ever get pregnant!!....luck!.....
some women who are in tune with their body they think they can feel/spot symptoms before a missed AF, i don't know as ive never been through a pregnancy...i defo think u can cause symptoms like nausea through worrying though!

It was probably just something I ate :rofl:

But here comes the crazy "what if?" obsessing!

my symptoms before getting a bfp was very strange feeling cramps - kinda like AF but not. i also just had that gut feeling i was pregnant... i think i also came down with the cold too

ha ha i know that feeling!....i had my first migraine in about 6 yrs at least this wk....i was like 'could it cause im pregnant and hormones?!'....ha ha more like im over thinking!

ok ladies the mystery is over. Af came big time im so relieved... really was bothering being so late and making me fill like im loosing my mind. so the joke was on me so ok now here is my question would today be cd1 now.?

i'd count the first day of a proper flow as cd1.....sometimes i'll get the odd spot before AF but i dont count it til its a proper flow..........im glad you're relieved its arrived, and now u can look forward to this cycle! :dust::hugs:

yes i can ok so cd 1 is today i normally have 30-31 day cycle so should i put it a that i hav 35 day cycle since yesterday was day 35 pluss i think they have been adding a day in past few months becouse i thought i was becoming late then also when i wasnt tracking

i think if u have a late cycle, it's cause you ovulated late.....so if you're normally about 30 days, id stick with that?!...have u had a 35 day cycle before?.....how do u track ov?...ewcm/temp?

Yeah it may well have been. I also remember having stretched feeling thigh muscles like is just ran miles

ya the ewcm my hubby said we will just try and cover most of the days and use preseed this time. around. and if it happends it happends. but i just needed to know when i should consider myself late is all.

if 35 day is a one off id go with your average length.....im usually 27/28 days, but i was a week late once but AF came and my cycle continued to be 28 days after

im gonna say 32 /33 normally but i will put 35 just to keep myself from worrying. but im gonna check my cm and im gonna buy the opk's for testing ov. :) from ebay kits. also my hubby says we get to drink on our anniversary this next weekend.. :) i drink the little fruity drinks. :)

Hello ladies! I've been away a couple of days, full week back to work went well, but I am really tired now. I have had crazy back pain these last two days, and with the heat really haven't slept well. Today I worked so now I am officially on my weekend. DH and I haven't DTD since last Sunday.... we talked about it again and we are both fully on board to NTNP... so only 4 pills to go!

HM, glad to hear things are better and you guys are NTNP! :dust:

Swtp, good luck with this cycle! :dust:

Baby54 you are hilarious! thanks for a few good laughs!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Oh! and I am taking folic acid... what else should I be taking? I'm so lost when it comes to these things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->