Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I know that I usually O on about day 10/11 due to consistent ewcm. I got a couple of OPK's at the dollar store but I doubt I'm going to bother temping. Mostly because I'm too lazy. :haha:

I know it's probably completely in my head but I was so nauseous yesterday. I've heard of a lot of women tricking themselves into thinking their pregnant based on their symptoms, so I'm sure that's what I'm doing. Besides, it's WAY too early to be nauseous based on pregnancy, right? I mean date of possible conception was only two days ago. Did anyone else get nauseous immediately or does it take 4-8 weeks? If this is a stupid question please don't laugh at me. :flower:

I got nauseous with my last pregnancy on DPO 5! I read somewhere that it takes something like between 3 days and 10 days for the fertilised egg to travel down the tube into the uterus and implant. Once it implants, the hormones being released can start making you feel nauseous. With my daughter, I got nauseous on about DPO 10. Good luck, fx'ed for you!!

Oh! and I am taking folic acid... what else should I be taking? I'm so lost when it comes to these things...

I take a prenatal with folic acid, a calcium supplement, and an iron supplement. For some reason Vitafusion doesn't put iron in their prenatals (I think I read somewhere that they don't because too much of it can be harmful, but if they put the appropriate amount in, and the person is taking the appropriate dose, then I don't see the harm). MM pointed out that my multi didn't have iron, which I was grateful for, so now I also take a chewable iron supplement as well. (All of my vitamins are chewables - the ones you swallow make me sick)

Hope this helps! :flower:

Wow!.....Theres lots going on :happydance:

Good luck to all & lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: your way Girls :flower:

well ok my turn to :cry:the :witch:just got me. but now i now what to expect anything next time. all i can do is smile that i know my pluming still works and can fluctuate. i have faith that next month will be my month. thanks for all those whom have stuck with my crazyness. lol. promise no symptom spotting this cycle i cant handle it. lol.

I'm sorry you didn't get your BFP this month :hugs:
Best of luck this cycle :dust:

I haven't been on BnB for 2 days, so I have some catching up to do. Will do so shortly, but I first just had to post, I'm so excited!!!

We NTNP yesterday...:happydance: I had my period last week for a whole darn 12 days (I have health issues, so it's always 10-12 days long, but I've hoped since it was my first period after 2 years that it would be shorter, but oh well). Anyway, so yesterday we were able to :sex: for the first time. And out of the blue, dh said if I'm ready, and sure that I want another baby, he won't use protection!!! :happydance:

I don't know what made me happier. That he was fully onboard, or that there's a slim chance of pregnancy!! It's a very very slim chance, because we haven't given my periods chance to regulate. IF (and it's a big if) I have a regular period this month, then I should ovulate between days 16-18 (my usual length of period is 30-32 days). But my first period took 2 months to arrive last week, so I guess this month would be wacko too. I thus shouldn't hold out too much hope that I'll ovulate next week. And even if I do, the chance for pregnancy would be slim if ovulation is only on day 18. That's a 6 day wait for the sperm! I do want to try for a little girl by only dtd on 4 and 5 days before ovulation (that's how I fell pregnant with my daughter). But I think 6 days is pushing it! Anyway, I'm still keeping fx'ed that I'll ovulate in 4 days and that this would be a bfp month for me! Even though I thought we'll only start TTC in September!!!

I'm so excited!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

tgirl i take pregnacare which is basically a multivitamin plus folic acid and some other things that meant to help with conception

I have a question, to those Acorns that have a WTT journal and are now TTC/NTNP, are you making a new one in TTC section? Or just keeping with the one you have? Or can they be moved to the TTC bit? Just wondering really lol :)

i also take a fish oil which i think they say is good when you're pregnant, but i take it now cause im prone to depression and it's meant to help x

im excited, off to see one of my bet friends today and her 6 wk old....she's adorable!!...first time my oh has seen her, i want him to hold her, he's never held a new born before!

i work in a pharmacy and the other day i had to do a hcg test for someone...it was positive!...i got to tell her the good news, it's quite a special moment.....i just kept thinking, i hope the nxt positive test i do will be mine!

Oh! and I am taking folic acid... what else should I be taking? I'm so lost when it comes to these things...

I take a prenatal with folic acid, a calcium supplement, and an iron supplement. For some reason Vitafusion doesn't put iron in their prenatals (I think I read somewhere that they don't because too much of it can be harmful, but if they put the appropriate amount in, and the person is taking the appropriate dose, then I don't see the harm). MM pointed out that my multi didn't have iron, which I was grateful for, so now I also take a chewable iron supplement as well. (All of my vitamins are chewables - the ones you swallow make me sick)

Hope this helps! :flower:

i was going to say dont take extra iron because you'd be pooping bricks :rofl: but i read the bit after lol

i just took pregnacare and folic acid before falling pregnant with Pixie. i was soooo tired at the start so they gave me a wee boost... i was however in bed by about 7:30/8pm every night for a month haha

I have a question, to those Acorns that have a WTT journal and are now TTC/NTNP, are you making a new one in TTC section? Or just keeping with the one you have? Or can they be moved to the TTC bit? Just wondering really lol :)

I plan to keep my WTT journal until the :bfp: :happydance:

im excited, off to see one of my bet friends today and her 6 wk old....she's adorable!!...first time my oh has seen her, i want him to hold her, he's never held a new born before!

i work in a pharmacy and the other day i had to do a hcg test for someone...it was positive!...i got to tell her the good news, it's quite a special moment.....i just kept thinking, i hope the nxt positive test i do will be mine!

That would be nice to be able to give someone news like that. Has it ever happened that it was positive and the person was upset about it?

fx crossed for you to get yours soon! :dust:

Aww ~ Lovely thing to tell her :cloud9:

I always think being a midwife must be such a rewarding job too :baby::cloud9:

.....Although, personaly I couldnt do it, would probably get annoyed with the screamers! :haha:

I always think being a midwife must be such a rewarding job too :baby::cloud9:

.....Although, personaly I couldnt do it, would probably get annoyed with the screamers! :haha:
Exactly! :haha: And I'd get annoyed with those that's not flexible, but set on their birthplan, and not taking circumstances into account. But yes, I agree, it must be a rewarding job. Not sure if I'll be able to handle the blood and gore though...:shrug:

Ok ladies, am i the only one here... that has already got baby names chosen ... :blush:

Ok ladies, am i the only one here... that has already got baby names chosen ... :blush:

I dont start choosing until abour half-way through pregnancy :winkwink:

But your not alone, ive seen a few on here that have already thought of names :baby:

Its only because theyre the names that were on our list when i was pregnant with A, and i still really love them :cloud9: At least its one less job for me to do whilst pregnant! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->