Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

we have some names - well 2 in particular but we don't choose a name till we see bubs :)

We are already talking about names... more in general terms. But it is hard already to find a name we agree on and that is fluent in both languages, so we are trying to at least make mini-lists that we can choose from later.

Hi girls :hugs:

Been busy with the wedding planning. 6 weeks and 2 days to go! :happydance:

Our names have been picked out for a while.

Shiomi Noelle

or

Lokai Jack Hoi

Don't have names yet, but I've always wanted to have a daughter whose name starts with Ch or Sh. Dh chose our first daughter's names, so maybe I'll get my way this time...:haha: I also like the name "Laney". For a boy...o gosh no, we struggled so much just to name the second. I have no idea where we'll find a THIRD set of boy names. :shrug:

this is why im glad we got a book of baby names and there meanings and origins. with different spellings as well.

hey ladies! I'm in the middle of my last cycle before ttc and it's driving me crazy! :headspin::tease::fool: I keep thinking I'm getting symptoms based on the slim possibility of where dh pulled out on cd9. It's cd20 now, so technically if I o'ed around that time, would it be too earlier to test? I forget how it works; does the :sex: have to be before ovulation or can it be after? I have no idea how long my cycle is going to be or when af is due. For the 2 months of ttc with Kara, my cycles were long, so I assume I o'ed later, but who knows how it is now.

My brain tells me how unlikely it would be, but I can't help it.:blush:

I'm probably going to be the boy who cried wolf when it actualy does happen. :rofl:

Okay, I think I found the answer to my own question. I used an ovulation calculator, and it turns out that it would be impossible unless I have an extremely short cycle this month. Oh well.

Okay, I think I found the answer to my own question. I used an ovulation calculator, and it turns out that it would be impossible unless I have an extremely short cycle this month. Oh well.

oh no! :shrug:i hope you did get to O'....

Congrats Mrs Gibbo!

My dog has an eye infection and he keeps staring at me with one eye... he looks so sad

Today is my day off and my DH is working so I have the whole day to do whatever I want! Hope everyone else has a good day! :)

Congrats Mrs Gibbo!

My dog has an eye infection and he keeps staring at me with one eye... he looks so sad

Today is my day off and my DH is working so I have the whole day to do whatever I want! Hope everyone else has a good day! :)

Get well doggy :hugs:

Thanks Ladies :happydance:

I hope we get to see your scan pic next week Kelly :thumbup:
and I hope your poor dog gets over his eye infection soon N. :thumbup:
:hug:

Thanks, I left a message to see if I can get him to the vet today, they only open in 2 hours so we'll see.

I made a to-do list for myself for today in my journal... super realistic I'm sure

Does anyone else get the smurf's movie add at the top of their BnB screen? It is super annoying because everytime you scroll over it it opens up some game, then you have to scroll back up to close it.. just felt like venting :)

Hahaha! Lists are great to begin with!

Watching The Lovely Bones which I recorded last night. :cry:

Oh, I watched most of that last night, recorded the rest- have you read the book- it's a good book, but hated myself for enjoying it, iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->