Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

You should- it's a fairly easy read, if a little gruesome (?sp), but there's info missed out in the film, as you would imagine- as tends to be- better than the film...

I think i may have ov'd early :|

Did you get any BD'ing in if you did?

I'm praying that I get a +opk today, so I can't see a bad thing in ov'ing early right now. :dohh: :haha: I'm sorry if that didn't work out for you though. :(

Edit - are you even trying this month? I can't keep everyone straight anymore. lol!

haha we're not actively trying no - we're just kinda NTNP... roughly avoiding BD near OV time although if i fell pregnant it wouldn't be bad...

anyways, we BD'd on friday - well sunday i had a high open squishy cervix with EWCM (tmi sorry) and today i've been getting sharp back pains... now i'm not reading into anything right now but when i fell pregnant with pixie i OV'd CD 19 and remember sharp back prods. i'm CD18 today. hmm

Ohh, I getcha. So o'ed early = might be pregnant when you'd sorta been trying not to be. Ohhh boy. hehe! Well, hoping it works out for the best for you!

Afternoon Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for so long ,OH is now home for 5 wks leave with his laptop

I'm trying to get caught up with all the pages I have missed

Sorry for everyone that has had sad news lately :(

AF still hasnt made an appearance I had D&C on the 21st June & now I'm a bit worried as OH & I used the withdrawal method about 3wks ago & I have started to get headaches & yesterday I felt so sick all day I hope i'm just reading in to it to much & it was the heat

xxx

Okay, I think I found the answer to my own question. I used an ovulation calculator, and it turns out that it would be impossible unless I have an extremely short cycle this month. Oh well.

oh no! :shrug:i hope you did get to O'....

I assume I did at some point, but not around the oopsie no condom night.:dohh: I can't wait until I get AF so I can really try.

Afternoon Ladies

Sorry I have been MIA for so long ,OH is now home for 5 wks leave with his laptop

I'm trying to get caught up with all the pages I have missed

Sorry for everyone that has had sad news lately :(

AF still hasnt made an appearance I had D&C on the 21st June & now I'm a bit worried as OH & I used the withdrawal method about 3wks ago & I have started to get headaches & yesterday I felt so sick all day I hope i'm just reading in to it to much & it was the heat

xxx

It's hard not to read too much into it. I know. :hugs:

is everyone using opk's or no that are not sure about ovulating.

I have cheapy ones from amazon that I bought the last time round :p

I'm using opks.. but if the damn things don't start turning dark soon I'm flushing them all down the toilet! :rofl:

I know Mouse your mind just goes in to " Any chance I could be pregnant " overdrive

What are Opks ladies ?

xxx

I bought test strips on Amazon, both for ovulation prediction and pregnancy testing. Time to start peeing on sticks!!

Hi girls! :wave:

Still no :witch: here. Period was due 7 days ago, and nothing. I havent tested for about 3 days as I was getting :bfn: plus I ran out of them! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->