Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

fingers crossed for all you girls :)

i had a REALLY sore back last night - like a tugging feeling, woke up this morning and it's gone, have a fuzzy head still though and out of no where a runny nose?!? bleh, i'm probably not pregnant but that doesn't bother me just now

forgot to mention i had all this last time i was pregnant with pixie ( i went and looked at my old journal ^_^;)

When I rub my belly... people just think I have gas :rofl: JK!

Morning girls!

:witch: still hasnt arrived! :happydance: Im hoping my tests arrive this morning, I'm dying to test. I can see me doing one everyday until its positive or AF arrives :haha:

:dust: to all!

More tidying of the house today, and getting some wedding bits and bobs done! 5 weeks and 6 days! OMFG!!!! :wohoo: Still got to sort out my makeup and stuff :wacko:

Brought loads of lovely clothes for Amara the other day, and spent £50. :blush: Really shouldnt have seeing as we are meant to be saving and paying bits off for the wedding! But buying clothes for her is my one downfall!

Hope everyones having a good morning! :flow:

Time for the avatar pic to go! I took a gorg one of Amara yesterday! :cloud9:

And just wanted to share this pic with you girls, think it's one of my fav's of Amara!

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249270_10150327977417037_679337036_10102796_3669350_n.jpg

She is adorable Shabutie! fx crossed for when you get your tests in, when I get mine I might just pee on one anyways.... :dust:

PILLS DONE! And siggy updated, here's to getting lots of practice!

Aww ~ adorable shabutie :cloud9:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

& loving your new siggy trgirl :happydance:

Shabutie i have fingers, toes and everything crossed for you!! :dust: and Amara is just gorgeous :)

And trgirl308 :yipee: for no more pills!! :D

I got all excited, thinking the postman delivered them, but it was some stuff for my hen night :rofl:

So im guessing, and hoping, he brings them tomorrow. It will make me 10 days late. I was tempted to get OH to go get on yesterday, but thought 'no, be patient, the others will be here soon' ... But it's not soon enough :brat:

I ordered some more FRERs the other day from Amazon and chose free delivery because they wanted the same amount again to send them 1st Class! £13 for 2?! I don't think so! I'll pay £6.50 thank you very much then whinge about how long they're taking to arrive! :haha::rofl:

fingers crossed for all you girls :)

i had a REALLY sore back last night - like a tugging feeling, woke up this morning and it's gone, have a fuzzy head still though and out of no where a runny nose?!? bleh, i'm probably not pregnant but that doesn't bother me just now

forgot to mention i had all this last time i was pregnant with pixie ( i went and looked at my old journal ^_^;)

I went and looked at my old journal too! :rofl: Just so I'll know if something is a semi-symptom possibly maybe . . .

What a gorgeous pic, Shabutie!

I cheated this morning, girls. :haha:

No, I've just become obsessed with these damn opks, so when I got home from my hair appointment I went ahead and peed on another one.. even though I had only just peed a couple hours before AND it was morning (9:45)..

BUT, I got the closest thing to a positive that I ever have!!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/photo_dump/opk.jpg

AND then I checked CM (this is all way too much info, I know :blush:) and it's not QUITE ewcm I don't think, cause it still had some cloudiness to it.. but definitely very watery and stretchy..

So I feel a little on top of the moon right now. I was really stressing about this. I'm going to take another proper test this afternoon and hopefully by then it's 100% positive. :happydance:

wow id say thats definitely positive! :happydance: :sex: :spermy:

Thats what i want to see! :( mine are messing me about :(

Mine were ticking me off too, babynewbie... so I totally feel your pain. :( I was super depressed last night over it.. CD20 and still barely a line.. I wanted to cry. It didn't help either when I found some things online suggesting that a late O meant bad eggs and blahblah.. I had myself all worked into a huff. Poor DH. :haha:

I hope yours get dark soon, too!! :hugs:

So does that mean your due to ovulate? Or your pregnant?

I so dont get all this stuff :blush: :wacko:

wow i have missed so much, life hasn't given me time to check this in a while and its way too many pages to read back that far! Anyway here i am i'm back. Sadly smoking again but only until i get my bfp :) hope all is well xxx

I've good feelings for you this month babyb54...think you're gonna be the next BFP...

:dust:

Aw, thanks Anniepie. Are you just trying to distract me from the FB chats? :winkwink: :haha:

Keeping my FX for sure.. it will at the very least be nice to move on to the other side of this cycle. :)

Would I be so underhand babyb54 :blush:

Seriously, though, fxd and :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"