Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Babyb54 it won't go any darker - that's a nice clear positive you have there :)

Oh, nice!! :yipee: Glad I posted it then.. I thought for sure that was a near-positive but still negative. Better jump DH at lunch then. :haha:

Thanks!

No problem. I found I used to get my temp rise a day after an opk like that so go and jump that OH lol

I reckon we will have a couple of :bfp: this month/beggining of next month!

I want my tests to hurry up :grr:

I want my OH to ditch the condoms already!! 5 weeks until our holiday and our TTC date...hoping it sticks...am nervous it wont...

Oh, nice!! :yipee: Glad I posted it then.. I thought for sure that was a near-positive but still negative. Better jump DH at lunch then. :haha:

Thanks!

:sex: Yeah, these ladies beat me to it - that's about as dark of a +opk as I've ever seen!! You better get on it, girl!!

I reckon we will have a couple of :bfp: this month/beggining of next month!

I want my tests to hurry up :grr:

I think so too, Shabutie... I predict that HM and babyb will be our next two.... :bfp: :happydance: :bfp:

I'm psychic, btw. :rofl:

I want my OH to ditch the condoms already!! 5 weeks until our holiday and our TTC date...hoping it sticks...am nervous it wont...

:hugs: It will, you'll see!! Don't cave like I did!! :blush:

best of luck on that opk get busy with your dh!! cant wait for my tests arrive i ordered them today!!!

Im not feeling at all well today ladies, have headache, am tired & am suffering with pretty bad indigestion/heartburn :cry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great to read about all the exciting news on here ~ Its not gonna be long before another acorn gets a :bfp: :happydance:

Aw, sorry you're not feeling well Kelly. :(

On the plus side, you're nearing 2nd tri!!!! :happydance:

Im not feeling at all well today ladies, have headache, am tired & am suffering with pretty bad indigestion/heartburn :cry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great to read about all the exciting news on here ~ Its not gonna be long before another acorn gets a :bfp: :happydance:

at least u are getting very close to being out of the scary zone. 2nd trimester is right around the corner. i hope u start feeling better though:hugs:

Wow lot's going on today!!! I agree about the +opk... definetely get busy asap!!! :sex:

It looks like a couple of girls are late/in 2ww also!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :dust: :dust :dust:

I think our next :bfp: will be in the next few weeks!!!

I think AF finally arrived... it takes up to 5 days after the last Provera... and today is exactly 5 days so I'm really hoping it sticks around. Will call dr tomorrow to schedule HSG as long as AF stays!!! (Never thought I'd be so excited about seeing her!!!) :haha:

Still trying to figure out how my cycle will work with Provera and Femara... The Provera is for 10 days and then ~5days for AF to start... so does that mean my cycle will now be ~15 longer than it should be? I guess I have a 15 day limbo between cycles. I don't know. :shrug: I'll have to ask the dr at my next appointment.

When I was cleaning out my cupboard at work today, I found not 1 but 3 pregnancy books!! :happydance:

Needless to say, I've brought them all home and had my head stuck in them ever since!

My particular favourite is called "The Best Friends' Guide to Pregnancy: Or Everything Your Doctor Won't Tell You", which is quite out of date (they all look like they've been hiding in there for a while), but really funny and light hearted! :haha:

I'm hoping my :bfp: happens soon, otherwise I will wonder why im this late! :shock:

I gave up reading pregnancy books, kinda scared me what I read in some! Although I would gladly watch all the baby shows! :haha:

I just had a thought, if I am pregnant, people will think getting married as made me be lazy and become fat :rofl:

hello ladies,

sounds like we've got a few more bfps coming along soon!! :dust:

i think the universe is messing with me....its my tww and i've done 3 pregnancy tests at work already this week for customers (i work in a chemist)...im trying to forget about tww and this is not helping!! :nope:

i think the universe is messing with me....its my tww and i've done 3 pregnancy tests at work already this week for customers (i work in a chemist)...im trying to forget about tww and this is not helping!! :nope:

Slip one in for yourself. haha!

PS for those shopping around for OPKs. Curious thing - I posted this mornings cheapie, and y'all saw it was positive. But I took a CB digital this morning too and it was negative. I figured cause I'd cheated (not 4 hours since last pee). But I took another this afternoon and my cheapie was even more positive, but my CB digital was negative again! :dohh: And to think I'd bought the CB's as my no-fail double check backup.. but if I'd been going by those I'd be missing my surge! :shrug:

thats good to here the cheepies still work better. i just ordered mine they ship out tomorrow. im so excited... ready to do the opk's and hope i dont need them next cycle. i also just bought the preseed and evening primrose pills. so i hope this works.

Sooo.... OH has been sent off to sainsburies to get some pregnancy tests, I can wait for the others to arrive! Should have some results to post in half and hour! :headspin: :happydance:

Sooo.... OH has been sent off to sainsburies to get some pregnancy tests, I can wait for the others to arrive! Should have some results to post in half and hour! :headspin: :happydance:

hope its good news to report :happydance:

YESSS! Can't wait to hear! FX for you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->