Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I've only got 3 days left because I changed my ticker when it said "You're ovulating!" and I got mad at it. :rofl: "No I'm not, you dirty little liar!"

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:Hi everyone! Just stopped by to catch up with the autumn acorns ladies as I haven't been on the group board for ages! It's so exciting that loads of u r now trying and even noticed the odd BFP!! Congratulations

Whoops! Just realised the BFP emoticons that I didn't think worked have all appeared bu the beginning of my post...doh! What a doughnut!

I thought you were telling us something about yourself :winkwink:

Me too, i was getting all excited, thinking we have another preggo in the group!

But hey, hope you've been keeping well!

Im off to tidy our dining room... at 11pm! :wacko:

Is that extremely early nesting?! I'm currently fighting the urge to furrage in the cupboard for chocolate...at 11pm!

Ah could be, never thought of it really. It's just bugging me, and its got all our wedding bits and bobs in and I wanted to move them upstairs as there is a but more space to group things up!

I swear I have pulled a muscle :sex: or something, so painful! Guess thats part and parcel of TTC! :rofl:

All of these pregnancy teasers is getting me really excited to ttc!:happydance:

DH was putting Kara to bed this evening, and I just looked at him and thought "he's such a great dad. I can't wait to make another baby with him."

Today has been all about the :sick: :loo: :sleep:. I haven't actually been sick :happydance: but the queasiness is awful!

Yay! (sorta) hope you feel better, but I hope its a sign more! :dust:

I've only got 3 days left because I changed my ticker when it said "You're ovulating!" and I got mad at it. :rofl: "No I'm not, you dirty little liar!"
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

All of these pregnancy teasers is getting me really excited to ttc!:happydance:

DH was putting Kara to bed this evening, and I just looked at him and thought "he's such a great dad. I can't wait to make another baby with him."

awwwww! :)

That's how I felt when DH gave our dog a bath :haha:

same here!

I came home from work and my dog was all bouncy and happy, his eye is still a little red but he can keep it open no problem and it is definitely getting better. Yay!

Two ppl were asking me today at work when I was planning on having a baby... sorry three ppl! Now that we are married ppl expect that I have nothing else to do I guess! I wish I could tell them I was already preggo... but oh well! Last pill today!

Today has been all about the :sick: :loo: :sleep:. I haven't actually been sick :happydance: but the queasiness is awful!

I hope you get your BFP this cycle!
I wish getting pg were easier for all of us, though we have a very high number of 1st month BFPs as well as a few unexpected!

I came home from work and my dog was all bouncy and happy, his eye is still a little red but he can keep it open no problem and it is definitely getting better. Yay!

Two ppl were asking me today at work when I was planning on having a baby... sorry three ppl! Now that we are married ppl expect that I have nothing else to do I guess! I wish I could tell them I was already preggo... but oh well! Last pill today!

I'm glad your pup is doing better!
As soon as I got married, anytime I had a stomach ache, or even a headache, everyone would assume that I was pg.
:happydance: for taking your last pill!

tell me about it even on facebook there is no way to say you dont feel good or sick or even say a cold they are all oh r u preggo uggh i wish

Yes! If I even just rub my belly a little I get 'those' looks...

Hello my lovely acorns :flower:

Still no sign of AF and OPKs dont seem to be getting any darker at all :wacko: So frustrating just want something to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->