Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sorry about af pixie23. :hugs:

May your tww go by quickly, music81.

Pichi, Kara does this all the time. It's like she gets up and thinks "wait a minute, I'm a baby. I don't have to get up early." :haha:

I'm glad your dog is getting better, trgirl.

Sorry about af pixie23. :hugs:

May your tww go by quickly, music81.

Pichi, Kara does this all the time. It's like she gets up and thinks "wait a minute, I'm a baby. I don't have to get up early." :haha:

I'm glad your dog is getting better, trgirl.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Pixie - So sorry AF got you. :( I hope you can start trying again soon!

Music81 - woot! Hope it goes quick and ends in a :bfp:

Shabutie - Ooo, still no AF! I sure hope that means...... :baby: :mrgreen:

trgirl - 1 pill! :yipee: And hope your poor pup gets better soooon! It's so heartbreaking to see them hurting, isn't it? One of my dogs tore her acl a few months back and it broke my heart to watch her limp on it and then go through the surgery and recovery... She milked it tho.. now she's so spoiled. :dohh:

So I've finished my half of the wedding thank you cards... but I'm thinking if I wait for DH to do his it may take awhile... so its ok if I do them and he signs right? I'm thinking you can't read his writing anyways... so its better if I do it right?

You can totally do them.. I think most people expect the bride to do it anyways.

I made DH do his side though, lol. I did my side and our mutuals, but my hand hurt too much to do them all! :rofl:

Oh god, if I let OH do ours, no one will actually know we are saying thank you! :haha:
His writing is awful, so I will do all of ours and just sign them from me and Paul.

Go for it!

And, I really hope it means :baby: hopefully my tests will arrive soon!

:flower:

i'd be too impatient to wait for internet tests to arrive! lol i'd be going off to get one from Tesco or Boots lol

I have about 20 upstairs. If I lived closer id be popping round with one hah

LOL I wrote out our thank you notes as my handwriting is quite more legible :haha:

Aww thanks hun!

Well we dont live near any shops :( and they are way cheaper online. Hopefully they will be here tomorrow or Thursday! Longer I wait, the more chance my levels would be up![-o<
I've had backache all day, and been straving hungry too!

Amara is in full teething mode atm, she just wont settle in bed :( I do think it is a growth spurt, she has hardly eaten anything today, and has drank her milk but in little bits, just more often.

:flower:

for teething i would so totally recommend ordering some baby orajel from Ebay (UK doesn't have it ¬____¬)

I feel ill :( or maybe :thumbup:? I've done nothing but sleep today and now I feel sick :sad2: I tested this morning but it's too early for the IC. I also have a touch of baby brain :wacko: I have to reread everything I type as the words are all wrong!
In this post alone I originally typed "I've don't nothing" and "it's not early" :haha: I've had some spotting today too which I hope is a sign of something :lol: Don't care if it's pregnancy or AF, just want to get going!

hope its IB spotting...https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/fxd.jpg for you

I did our thank you notes too, and signed for both of us. :haha:

Baby orajel is a God-send with teething. I've heard there used to be teething tablets that worked even better, but they took it off the market for some reason. Those poor little gums!

Sounds like morning sickeness, maybe, Mrs. Gibbo!

Today has been all about the :sick: :loo: :sleep:. I haven't actually been sick :happydance: but the queasiness is awful!

CD20 and still no +opk. :( Starting to feel really frustrated/defeated now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->