Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/bytu.jpg mouse chicky

Ahhh virtual cupcakes are calorie free, woot woot!!

If I do end up with AF this month, I will definitely have a cupcake or a very large glass of wine :rofl:

Sod the cupcakes this is what I could eat right about now!

https://kaleidoscope.cultural-china.com/chinaWH/upload/upfiles/2010-01/13/kung_pao_chicken9aa5cf15e4d221793a32.jpg

Sorry about the :bfn: HK & Shabutie, your not out til the :witch: turns up..

Happy Birthday Mouse Chicky :cake:

AFM, I have 3 days off finally after working 9 days straight, and my DH has just bought me a BRAND NEW CAR!!!

Nice Miss Redknob!!! Guess we know what you'll be doing on your days off haha

Ahhh virtual cupcakes are calorie free, woot woot!!

If I do end up with AF this month, I will definitely have a cupcake or a very large glass of wine :rofl:
Oh if AF comes you can have both!!! :winkwink:
Sorry about the :bfn: HK & Shabutie, your not out til the :witch: turns up..

Happy Birthday Mouse Chicky :cake:

AFM, I have 3 days off finally after working 9 days straight, and my DH has just bought me a BRAND NEW CAR!!!
:yipee: What a sweet DH!

oh ok im still confused with the friends on facebook from this group. and one of the girls from the list got a new grey car today also. lol... sorry haha

Hey ladies! Just had a great night with my girlfriends! Always nice to have some all girl time.. Meanwhile my awesome DH went and repaired a door at my mom's house... he is such a sweetie! Off to bed hope everyone had a good day!

Happy Birthday Mouse Chicky! :cake:

oh ok im still confused with the friends on facebook from this group. and one of the girls from the list got a new grey car today also. lol... sorry haha

:thumbup: Looks like a few people are getting new cars, one of my friends just said they bought a new car today...LOL

Hey ladies! Just had a great night with my girlfriends! Always nice to have some all girl time.. Meanwhile my awesome DH went and repaired a door at my mom's house... he is such a sweetie! Off to bed hope everyone had a good day!

Happy Birthday Mouse Chicky! :cake:

Always nice to have a girls night, hope you have a great sleep..:sleep:

Happy Birthday, Mouse Chicky! :cake:

Congrats on the new car, Miss RedKnob!

Good luck to everyone waiting for a BFP! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members