Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sorry for your :bfn: Shabutie :hugs:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday Mouse Chickey :cake:

Another day, another :bfn:

It was one my new tests that arrived today.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

xXx

ETA: Here's the test!

Attachments

• P7280764.jpg
    P7280764.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 5
Im not feeling at all well today ladies, have headache, am tired & am suffering with pretty bad indigestion/heartburn :cry:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great to read about all the exciting news on here ~ Its not gonna be long before another acorn gets a :bfp: :happydance:

Hope you feel better soon hun :hugs:

Shabutie & HM -Sorry about the BFNs :hugs: still not over though! x

Sorry about the :bfn: HK & Shabutie, your not out til the :witch: turns up..

Happy Birthday Mouse Chicky :cake:

AFM, I have 3 days off finally after working 9 days straight, and my DH has just bought me a BRAND NEW CAR!!!

Lucky you!! :thumbup:

And Happy Birthday mouse chicky! :cake: :bunny: :happydance:

Still no AF though Shabutie! :dust:

Kelly good luck with your scan, send us pictures! :)

I just translated my CV for a school I am applying to.... it is made easier when you decide that half of what is on it is useless crap anyways.... Glad it took less time.. now I just have to fish out my university diploma from somewhere, and bake cookies! Yay!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Shabutie: could you have ov'd late?

I dont actually know. I dont know when I was due to ovulate, I just knew my period was due the 18th. Although about 20mins after I did that test, I have cramps that feel like my period is gonna start, so its just a waiting game really.

:flower:

sorry about the :bfn: ladies. hope u catch those sticky beans next cycle, your not out yet though till the :witch: arrives.

:bfn: from me today :(

No BFP. No AF. No anything!! :hissy: This is so frustrating :nope:

FXed for u shabutie, HK and babynewbie!!...:dust:
:witch: not got u yet!!....
this tww seems the longest 2 wks ever!! :sleep::wacko:

good luck kellyc75 with your scan! post a photo!!! :happydance:

i agree with others, if i get an AF this month im having a large :pizza::icecream::wine:

I just did some online shopping at Victoria's Secret - I had a gift card from my bridal shower that I never used last year, bought some mascara and bronzer.

I agree, this waiting stuff feels like forever!! I'm not even officially TTC yet but I'm so broody!

DH and I have been having more conversations, and we are 100% officially TTC next month!

Oh yay HK... that's great that next month you're officially TTC :hugs: Of course that's if you've not caught already... :dust:

:happydance: :wohoo: hooray for officially ttc nxt month!!! these tww will do my head in!!.....hope :bfp: happens soon!!!

HK that's great that you'll officially be TTC next month!

Babynewbie sorry to hear about the :bfn: :-(

Hearing all you guys talking about the TWW and testing makes me a little nervous for when I'm TTC - I'm SO impatient I know the TWW and any BFNs are going to finish me off every month!!! So glad I'll have all you lovely ladies to talk to!

Talking of impatient...is it still another month before I can TTC??? Can't wait to be symptom spotting with you guys now!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/music_88.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->