Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is well.

I have three more pills before it's just solo condoms for me!:happydance: Now all I need is for AF to come to I can see what my cycle is.

Ok ladies....I need to know who all wants to play WTTer superlatives...pm me to tell me if u wanna play...it would also be kinda helpful if u could offer one or two suggestions for possible superlative...example "most likely to faint when getting BFP" or simply something like "most addicted to posting"....just basically a most or most likely to...

After I get submissions I will either narrow down or fill in the superlative list to fit the amount of players...maybe a couple extra to give options...then I will post the list of superlatives...list of players...and give y'all a time frame to pm me ur votes (don't worry I know were busy...ill give a week or two)...at this point we will work on blinkies lol...shun the blinkies are always holding us back...however I can't work on getting them till I know what superlatives we are using!!! I've already spoke with a few makers so we will see!!!

Ok now for unofficial business!!! How are all u lovely ladies...I feel like I miss so much while getting things together...but im getting tons of great help getting stuff together...I've got to make all this behind the scenes contacting and working things out...soooo please don't think im being flakey!!! Im still here...I read every post...just wish I was able to reply to them all!!!

Thanks to shabutie our HR lady and Iheartbaby#1 our group admin...and kellyC75 my partner in crime and dear dear hakunamatata who I bounce ideas off of sometimes and is sooo helpful too..mouse chicky bc well this was inspired by her...and all u lovely chatty...fun..creative ladies.I think I might be able to hold this together!!!

Can y'all believe it has only been about 3 and a half days since this group started!!! Geeezz...speachless...im just plain speachless at u ladies..<---- ok ok for those who know me a lil know this isn't true...im never speachless ...hehe but I am super duper amazed!!!!

Kyas father is gone back out of town again....soooo here I am single parent pretty much lol...and apparently we can't be millionaires and have a full time maid sooooo I gotta clean too!!! I watched some reruns of "Desperate Housewives " today while vacuuming...dusting and steam mopping!!!! I felt like a desperate housewife!! Luckily I babywear kya and she was on my back the whole time in her beco butterfly 2 carrier...life is so much easier with a carrier!! I just moved into this house Kyas dad bought like a month ago and I still have stuff not hung up on some walls...now that im in a pretty and brand new home...I feel like I need brand new stuff to put in it...nothing seems to coordinate right...grrrr but I think asking for new furniture and decor may be asking for too much lol

OH WELL!!!!

Skybluheaven, I know how it is with a new home. It takes ages to get it how you want it, and then you change your mind! The good thing is that new houses have less accumulated dust!:haha:

Less dust is a lifesaver!!!! I hate dusting!! Makes my nose itch!!!

Hey ladies! I hope everyone is well.

I have three more pills before it's just solo condoms for me!:happydance: Now all I need is for AF to come to I can see what my cycle is.

Yay! :happydance: Just a reminder of how close we all are to switching to ttc!

Goodnight and good morning to all ladies! Wish me luck on my ultra sound tomorrow (friday) for my gall bladder.

Name Game: Erik

Name game: kyle

Morning everyone! Or is it good afternoon or good evening?

Pixie, good luck with that sonar! Hope it's nothing too serious. :hugs:

Mouse_Chicky, yay on the 3 pills left!!! I know how you feel. I started folic acid yesterday. :happydance: Freaked my dh out completely...:haha:

Skybluheaven...enjoy the new house!!! And good luck with the dusting...I hate it too! But :iron: is my worst.

Name Game: Elvina

Morning all, well it is here :haha:

Pixie: Best of luck with your scan today :hugs:

Skybluheaven: I feel like a desparate housewife sometimes, I hate cleaning. It must be exciting in a new place though? When we moved into our house we set everything up where we wanted it, and only recently have we got everything where we want it. The layout is always changing. lol. I also know what it's like being a 'single mum'. My OH has been gone 2 months now, so I've been going solo, and still have another 10 weeks of it. It is strange because I do feel like a single mum, like when I have to go shopping or I take Amara anywhere, so I cant wait for him to come home, if only he takes of nappy duty! :haha:

So were in the same boat :friends: How long is your OH away for?

I shall also try and think of some suggestions! :thumbup:

And finally, thanks to those who have emailed me your info, if you have still to do it, please have a look on page 9, all the infomation that I need from you is there. :flow:

Hello Girls :flower:

:wohoo: Its almost time for the group name to be announced! :wohoo:

OOOooo HR lady... Love it!

I will gladly do all of that. I love organising things (as if you couldnt tell :haha:), so this is perfect for me.
:friends:

Yey ~ Congrats on your promotion :headspin:

Hi all, as the HR lady :haha: I am compiling all of our details to go into the first post.

So I just want a little bit of information from each of our members if thats okay :thumbup:

Information needed:

Name Kelly

Age 35

DOB November

Children you have 2 Sons aged 18 years & 7 years (8 in a couple of weeks :cake:) And my Daughter aged 5months

Your location UK

What number baby you are WTT for Number 4!

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for :blue: or :pink: 'Secretly' another Girl :)cloud9:)

A random fact about yourself: Ive been a proud Vegetarian for 21 years :bunny:

Your favourite colour: Green

when you are starting to TTC: August

I like how it sparkles and shines :thumbup:

Me too!....:dance:

Goodnight and good morning to all ladies! Wish me luck on my ultra sound tomorrow (friday) for my gall bladder.

Good luck....:hug: Thinking of you

But :iron: is my worst.

Im with you on that ~ :devil:

With over 60% of the votes ~Our official group name will be:

:yipee:'Autumn Acorns':yipee:

Morning everyone :flower: can I join in? We're going to start ttc in october :) I'm really looking forward to it and it'll be nice to have other people to wtt with! none of our relatives know or will know as they'd be too judgmental about two babies close in age :wacko:

is there going to be a group siggie?

Name Ada

Age 20

DOB October 8th
(you dont have to include the year) Can you write the month out please, because English and Americans say them back to front from each other)

Children you have One son called Rowan born on 22nd of October 2010

Your location Bath

What number baby you are WTT for NO 2

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for :girl:

A random fact about yourself I'm starting crocheting soon & I love knitting

Your favourite colour purple or red

:wave:

Welcome to the Autumn Acorns!

Thank you for your information, when Skybluheaven comes online she will add your name to the first post :thumbup:

Your little boy looks adorable.

I think most of us arent telling family because we know we will be judged in some sort of way.

I am 21, and hoping for 2 under 2, so my family would think I am crazy, but it seems like a normal thiung in my family. Me and my sister are just over 2 years apart, and my mum and aunty are 13 months between them!

:flower:

Welcome to our group 'Autumn Acorns' Vaniila :hi: Lovely to have you join us

I remember you from the pregnancy threads :hugs2:

Welcome to our group 'Autumn Acorns' Vaniila :hi: Lovely to have you join us

I remember you from the pregnancy threads :hugs2:

I remember you too! :flower: its going to feel weird going through the ttc boards and pregnancy boards again, I miss them oddly enough :)

I cant wait to go through the pregnancy boards and seeing everyones scan pictures and babies :D So exciting :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->