Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Just a question, I know this is a little early to be thinking about this, but come autumn, what happens when we get pregnant? Is there going to be an Autumn Acorns Graduates group? The reason I'm asking is that the last time I was ttc, I was in a lovely group, but once I got my BFP, I felt I had to move on; then I felt a little lost and alone in 1st trimester. Anyone else wonder about this?
This is up to u girls...its ok for everyone to be in different stages in my opinion....those who have gotten successful BFPs can then offer hope and insight to others...some of us have already had lil ones...some fairly recently...so there would be pregnancy support and advice....its natural to want someone who can understand what ur going through but its also natural to be in different stages. I see no reason why we couldn't handle2 groups but u never know...maybe we wont have to...I say we cross that bridge when we come to it.

Welcome to our group 'Autumn Acorns' Vaniila :hi: Lovely to have you join us

I remember you from the pregnancy threads :hugs2:

I remember you too! :flower: its going to feel weird going through the ttc boards and pregnancy boards again, I miss them oddly enough :)

I know what you mean ~ Even though my preganacy was tough going ~ I do really miss it all :cloud9: Mother Nature....Bless her :hugs:

Welcome vanilla! You'll find that our little group is the best around. ;)

Yay Autumn Acorns!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Just a question, I know this is a little early to be thinking about this, but come autumn, what happens when we get pregnant? Is there going to be an Autumn Acorns Graduates group? The reason I'm asking is that the last time I was ttc, I was in a lovely group, but once I got my BFP, I felt I had to move on; then I felt a little lost and alone in 1st trimester. Anyone else wonder about this?

Mmm ~ This is a good point ~ I say, whatever happens we all stay together, some how? :kiss:

What do you girls think about this as our banner?

https://i.imgur.com/nfhkE.gif

I think its amazing :happydance: Really love it ~ Is there anyway we could get it inside a cute little acorn? :shrug: Mayby thats a bit much to ask? Dont worry if you cant

https://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x473/lovelyserendipity0211/BLINKIEGL1.gif

OK HOW IS THIS FOR AN EXAMPLE OF OUR BLINKIES FOR SUPERLATIVES??? I decided to make them myself... i know they need glitter or something but just as a test run??

I love it ~ So awesome :happydance:

AND THE GOOD NEWS!!!! OH GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO now as long as he passes the 9 weeks of training ( I Know he will) we start ttc at the end :)

Fantastic news :happydance: You must both be so relieved ~ Celebration time I think!

LADIES!!!! Sorry but please pm me with u request to play superlatives bc ur post may get lost among the others and u may not get added.....I have posts of mine the get lost and unreplied to myself lol and im like a host!!!! So plllease pm me with it bc I really wanna make sure everyone who wants to play gets to play!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelly: So glad your OH got the job :happydance:

KellyC75: That would be really cool if we could get it acorn shaped, i wouldnt have a clue how to tho. lol.

Skybluheaven: That blinkie is really cool, your a clever lady! :thumbup:

:flower:

Vaniilla or well Ada....welcome to the group...im Jenna one of the hosts of this fantastical group of ladies!!!!!

BlueHadeda...im sorry I don't think I properly greeted u!!!!

Thanks everyone for suggestions of superlatives!!!!!

Shabutie....cute banner it has the autumy color and even my fave color so I love it!!! We could prolly edit out the website name too....this is why im having issues adding glitter to blinkies...is they wanna put wesite name on it and let's face it...blinkies are tiny and website names would cover it whole but I think i've figured out a way!!

KELLY IT IS SOOOOO AWESOME OH GOT THE JOB!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR U!!!!!!!!!!

Shabutie....I don't know that im clever...more like I got sick waiting on people to work with me...the faster they are made....the faster we can play!!!!! Lol and we know how I love games!!!!!

YAY I love our name!! And the blinkey! And the superlatives! For futue reference, I want in on all of the above! :haha: Still working on the FB thing... I don't use FB much, maybe 1x a week.

I need to keep up with the thread a little better, methinks. :blush:

Thanks for all the support ladies! I'm hoping to start hearing information back on all of my testing soon!
kellysays2u: I'm so glad that your oH got the job! Congrats!
It's hard to keep track of everything, I'm not quite sure who all is currently separated from their OH's. My OH and I are currently separated by his job too, it's been 10 weeks so far, but I get to visit him next weekend!:happydance::hugs::happydance:
We'll be able to officially continue our efforts at ttc when we are reunited - which will be when we move to England, but we don't have a definte move date yet and probably won't until the last minute, but it'll be sometime in the Aug/Sept time frame :thumbup: I think as of now that I am the only one in this thread that is separated for DH without a child yet. Do you think it is easier or harder to be apart with/out a child?When we're apart I get really lonely and the house is too quiet, so I think having a LO around will be great, but at the same time I worry that being by myself with a LO (and since we're military I won't ever have family near our home) I'll lose my sanity. -Though if he's ever going to be gone an extremely long time, I'll probably ask if any of my family can make an effort to visit then, or I'll make arrangements to visit them for a while, such as right now I moved back in with my parents because I didn't want to live alone for 6+ months.

Also I love the name, the name blinky, and the superlatives banners, they are all fantastic!

I love the blinkies ladies! Super cute! I am getting photoshop this week so will let you know if I can make anything super cool. We learned how to make them in graphic design in HS but not sure if I will completely remember. But if I can help in anyway I definitely will!

Kellysays2u - that's great news about your OHs job! :happydance:

KellyC & Skyblueheaven - great jobs on the blinkies!!!

I think keep the group throughout whatever's going on, like others have said. It'd be such a shame for us all to go our separate ways once pregnant! It'll be nice to share the joys of the BFPs and to provide shoulders to cry on to those having a down moment or a hard time :flower:

HAPPY FRIDAY, by the way :winkwink:

How do I get a signature by the way? Can anyone recommend a good place? I used to have one ages ago but can't for the life of me remember where from or how to do it!! :dohh:

Also to add the signature to BnB, you want to click the user CP link at the top of the page and then there will be little links down the left side of the page, you shoud see the link for edit signature there

How do I get a signature by the way? Can anyone recommend a good place? I used to have one ages ago but can't for the life of me remember where from or how to do it!! :dohh:

If you see someone with a timeline or blinky that you would like ~ Just click on it & it should take you to the site :thumbup:

Okies, I'm kinda caught up! lol

LOVE our name, deffo want an "Autumn Acorn" banner. On my to-do list is PM'ing my info and the superlative thing.....what do I with that??

xx

FAO Shabutie :)

Name: Stacey

DOB: 6th August
(you dont have to include the year) Can you write the month out please, because English and Americans say them back to front from each other)

Children you have: 0

Your location: Devon

What number baby you are WTT for: Number 1!

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: Boy (only because OH wants a boy first to then protect the little sister he wants to have after that lol)

A random fact about yourself: I am a zumba-holic!

Your favourite colour: Pink

xx

Oh yeah, I need to fill this in too!

Name: Elizabeth

DOB: 16th July

Children you have: 1

Your location: SE London, UK

What number baby you are WTT for: 2

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: I WAS convinced I was having a boy until my scan, but now I've got a girl, I want another girl!

A random fact about yourself: Haha, I can't think of anything interesting at the mo, will have to come back to this one!

Your favourite colour: Black

Okies, I'm kinda caught up! lol

LOVE our name, deffo want an "Autumn Acorn" banner. On my to-do list is PM'ing my info and the superlative thing.....what do I with that??

xx

if you want to be part of the superlatives game, pm skyblueheaven to let her know that you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->