Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I cant wait to go through the pregnancy boards and seeing everyones scan pictures and babies :D So exciting :happydance:

me too! :happydance:

I didn't get a 4d scan with Rowan and I really want one with the next

Superlative suggestions for you Skybluheaven :thumbup:

Most inspiring
Most imformative posts
Most likely to have their baby first
Most likely to have the shortest labour
Most likely to have the longest labour
Most likely to support you when your down
Most likely to get broody soon after birth

:flower:

I cant wait to go through the pregnancy boards and seeing everyones scan pictures and babies :D So exciting :happydance:

me too! :happydance:

I didn't get a 4d scan with Rowan and I really want one with the next

Ooo I had one with Amara, it was amazing. I said to OH that before we start TTC any children we have to make sure we have the money to get a 4d scan, because we did it with Amara and it wouldnt be fair on the others, well not that they know, but not fair on me because I want to see them :haha:

Welcome vanilla! You'll find that our little group is the best around. ;)

Yay Autumn Acorns!!!:happydance::thumbup:

Good luck with your ultrasound pixie!:hugs:

Shabutie, my sis and I are 15 months apart,very close together like in your family, and we are very close (despite years of fighting and some degree of competition.:haha:) Even if I have a boy, I hope Kara has that kind of relationship with her sibling.

Just a question, I know this is a little early to be thinking about this, but come autumn, what happens when we get pregnant? Is there going to be an Autumn Acorns Graduates group? The reason I'm asking is that the last time I was ttc, I was in a lovely group, but once I got my BFP, I felt I had to move on; then I felt a little lost and alone in 1st trimester. Anyone else wonder about this?

Skybluheaven, I want to be part of the superlative game. It's you I tell, right? I wasn't sure. Post baby brain!

Mouse_Chicky: Well me and my sister dont get on at all :nope: We are just too different in every way, that we clash so bad. I am hoping that when she grows up a bit more (even though she is 2 years older then me) then we can get along, as we are both adults... but only time will tell.

I hope that my children will get along so well. There is a 3 year gap between me and my brother, and we get along so well, so I think a brother/sister relationship can be just a close as a sister/sister. :thumbup:

Hmm, it's quite difficult really, becuase what if we had a Graduates thread, but then all but one gets a BFP, that one person will be stranded. I like the idea of a graduates thread, but we have time to figure it out...

Me and my sis clash too, but at the end of the day, we have each other's backs!

You're right about the being stranded thing. (Maybe we can keep both groups.) Sorry, I tend to count chickens before they're hatched.:blush:

Ha, I do that alot too.

I think we could have like a sub group withint this group.

Maybe on the first post we can list those who have 'Graduated' witht he details of EDD and then the gender when the time comes. But then all still talk in here, but will be a mix of TTC'er's and Graduates, but we all help, advise and chat as one big happy group?

What do you girls think about this as our banner?

https://i.imgur.com/nfhkE.gif

Yay for Autumn Acorns!!! :happydance:

Shabuti, LOVE that banner! Beautiful! :thumbup:

Skybluheaven, can you add me to the superlatives game too, please?

Oh, and yes please girls, I would hate to share this road with you all only up to getting pregnant. That'll be sad, if someone has to leave and say goodbye. I thus vote for everyone to stay...whether they're WTT, TTC or preggies.

My daughter out of the blue told me today: "Mommy, I wish you can have a baby girl."
My oldest son said: "What if it's twins!"

:help: :help: :help:

Yay for Autumn Acorns!!! :happydance:

Shabuti, LOVE that banner! Beautiful! :thumbup:

Skybluheaven, can you add me to the superlatives game too, please?

Oh, and yes please girls, I would hate to share this road with you all only up to getting pregnant. That'll be sad, if someone has to leave and say goodbye. I thus vote for everyone to stay...whether they're WTT, TTC or preggies.

My daughter out of the blue told me today: "Mommy, I wish you can have a baby girl."
My oldest son said: "What if it's twins!"

:help: :help: :help:

I would love twins :haha: I know oh wouldn't lol I really wanted lo to be a twin.

I think its a great idea to keep the thread going through ttc and pregnancy, I also felt really lost in first tri.

I dont think I could cope with twins, as i'd be raising 3 under 2 almost single handed! :wacko: I think the idea of twins is lovely, to watch them grow and develop together. But I think if twins are your first babies, then you dont really know what to expect, so everything is the norm, whereas, having a single baby first you adjust your parenting to one baby, so to throw twins in the mix would be challenging.

Mind you any amount of babies are blessing... so bring it on! :thumbup:

https://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x473/lovelyserendipity0211/BLINKIEGL1.gif

OK HOW IS THIS FOR AN EXAMPLE OF OUR BLINKIES FOR SUPERLATIVES??? I decided to make them myself... i know they need glitter or something but just as a test run??

Name game: Shane

I agree Shabutie! The idea of twins is lovely. And it just does something to a mother-heart to see 2 little ones together. Playing, sleeping, looking-alike, etc. But I don't think I'd cope with 2 kids in primary school, a toddler and 2 babies!! I don't have a mother close-by to help me (mine passed on).

Like Vaniila, my dh would go ballistic! He's soooo scared of twins. So I decided NOT to tell him that at my age, and having had 3 babies already, my chances are statistically higher for twins. :haha:

Name Game: Savannah

Name: Kelly

DOB: November 3rd

Children you have: My daughter athena who just turned two April 17th.

Your location: New Hampshire, US or you can just put New England, US

What number baby you are WTT for: Two

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: I don't really care either way. One day I will be all boy cause I want a boy and a girl then other times I am like another girl they will be closer and can share things. OH really want another girl.

A random fact about yourself: I volunteer as a domestic and sexual violence advocate nights and weekends. Its a hard job but i LOVE it. And I do get paid a small stipend which pays for the cell phone I use for it.

Your favourite colour: Blue or Purple.
AND THE GOOD NEWS!!!! OH GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO now as long as he passes the 9 weeks of training ( I Know he will) we start ttc at the end :)

Oh and I would hate to leave all you ladies so I say we stick together throughout the whole journey no matter what till the very last one of us has our babies. No matter how long it takes! But its not going to take long cause we are all awesome! I want us all pregnant by my 21st birthday! Then I won't be tempted to drink haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->