Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Just stopping back by! I had my first ultrasound today, and the actual checkup/appt with the dr tomorrow morning!!

Baby looks GREAT! Steady and strong heart beat at 152bpm and measuring right on the money at 7wks 1day!
Due date March 20th!! =)

Just had to share!!! It was soooo great seeing!! And weird knowing that it's in my belly! =) I love it!! :happydance:

Yay lovepurple!!!

So I'm on cd22, 12 dpo, bfn yesterday, wonder if it is still too early to test anyway, though my horoscope told me to expect a happy accident lol!!

I feel extremely grumpy, but I ended up gaining a extra day of vaca by switching days w someone so I will be at the beach for 6 days Woot!!

Just stopping back by! I had my first ultrasound today, and the actual checkup/appt with the dr tomorrow morning!!

Baby looks GREAT! Steady and strong heart beat at 152bpm and measuring right on the money at 7wks 1day!
Due date March 20th!! =)

Just had to share!!! It was soooo great seeing!! And weird knowing that it's in my belly! =) I love it!! :happydance:

How lovely :happydance::cloud9:

HM yay for that extra day! :happydance:

Kelly your scans tomorrow!! :D Good luck hun hope LO is nice and strong and healthy, would love to see a picture if you get one :)

I have a question. Im pretty sure AF will arrive either tomorrow or friday (fingers crossed!!) and im just thinking about when i do a ticker for TTC to keep track of things, but i dont know what to put for my cycle length :wacko: as obviously my implant has messed me about and ive not had a normal cycle in nearly 3 years. Was thinking of going for maybe 30? I can use my cycle dates as a rough guide and then narrow it down using OPKS. And we'll :sex: all the time to be sure :lol:

congrats lovepurple thats exciting news glade the little one is all healthy and still being a stickybean.

Due date March 20th!! =)

:yipee: So exciting!!!
Yay lovepurple!!!

So I'm on cd22, 12 dpo, bfn yesterday, wonder if it is still too early to test anyway, though my horoscope told me to expect a happy accident lol!!

I feel extremely grumpy, but I ended up gaining a extra day of vaca by switching days w someone so I will be at the beach for 6 days Woot!!
:hugs: Hopefully still testing too early! Have fun at the beach that sounds like a great time!!!
Thanks babynewbie....:friends:

Its in the morning :thumbup:
:happydance: 12 weeks... wohoo!!!

hi girls, hope you're all doing well......not been on for a few days, been busy doing my healthcare course...trying to cram 6 months of work into 2 weeks!....2 tests taken and passed, 3 more to go, 3rd tomo morn so quick visit, revision to do.....

all this studying at least is keeping me from my normal day work and its taking my mind off AF....its due tomo-sat......really keeping my fingers crossed.....ive tried to stop symptom spotting cause im sure there is plenty our bodies normally do, and we never take any notice of, and you can become obsessed with everything!....ive not noticed anything out of the ordinary symptom wise, the normal pms symptoms but then they're the same as early preg, so i guess i'll ust have to wait for a missed AF....

lots of :dust::hugs:

My AF still hasnt arrived... 16 days late, although Im not very hopefully! Atleast now you can get back into the swing of things and know where you, and your body, are!

:)

Fingers crossed Shabutie!!

Cramps are coming rather quick now :( and ive had really bad hayfever all day so ive sent OH out for galaxy chocolate and ribena :D my comforts lol so while im waiting for him to get back ive made myself a ticker :) and a new journal! Cant tell you how relieved i am that AF is here and i can do things properly!

Yay chocolate! If I get AF this month I'm having a bottle of wine :haha:

I'm soooooooooo sick of work, I can't wait to go to the beach!!!

DH is excited about TTC next month. He's so cute. We were talking last night about baby names and stuff.

Hey everyone! Welcome to ecobear!
Not been around much. Been busy..... PLANNING MY WEDDING!
Here is the link to my journal hope to be back on later with more of an update but Athena just woke up from napping.
https://www.babyandbump.com/bride-beyond/690832-kellysays2us-wedding-adventure.html

Hey all!

Bluhadeda, I'm pretty sure bding shouldn't bother anything if there was conception.

Babynewbie, yay for af! Now get it over with so you can get back to ttc. :haha:

Lovepurple, how exciting! According to old wives' tales, the heartbeat suggests a girl. ;)

:dohh: I can't remember, kellysays2u. When's your wedding? Have fun planning!
Edit: Nevermind, I'm a dumbdumb. This is what your discussing on facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->