Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

It's going to be public anyway so i will just post my info here! :)

Name: Allie
DOB: May 15
Children you have: 1 boy
Your location: WI, USA
What number baby you are WTT for: #2
What gender baby you are secretly wishing for: :pink: this time
A random fact about yourself: I like to garden and I LOVE SOCKS! :haha:
Your favourite colour: Green!

I also came up with some superlative ideas:

The shyest member.
The cheeriest member.
Most likely to make you laugh.
Most likely to have 10 kids.
Most likely to freak out during the 2WW.
Most likely to take the most baby pictures.
Most likely to have the cutest nursery.
Most likely to throw the best birthday parties.

I just want to say that i am LOVING that banner for our group!!!

Name: Jenna

DOB: Feb. 11th

Children you have: one daughter Kya Audrey born on Sept. 22nd 2010

Your location

What number baby you are WTT for: #2

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for :blue:

A random fact about yourself: I can belly dance and have met a few celebrities.

Your favourite colour: Purple

Will be TTCing after Sept. 22nd...not sure of exact date!

If u could pick any place in the world for u baby to be conceived where would it be???

Google a pic of the place and add to ur post if u would like!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://buzfairy.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/st-regis-bora-bora-7.png

Bora Bora :cloud9:

Mine would definitely be Italy. Me and OH plan on going to Venice for our honeymoon!! Got a little carried away with the pics :haha:

Attachments

• Italy 1.jpg
    Italy 1.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 1
  • Italy 2.jpg
    Italy 2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Italy 3.jpg
    Italy 3.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Italy 4.jpg
    Italy 4.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1
Santorini :)
I want to go visit there so bad :)

Attachments

• Santorini Greece.jpg
    Santorini Greece.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 5
Bora Bora looks like paradise :)
I have always wanted to visit Italy. Although Greece is top on my list :)

Mine would definitely be Italy. Me and OH plan on going to Venice for our honeymoon!! Got a little carried away with the pics :haha:

Awesome!! I went to Venice about 10 years ago and I loved it! We actually started in Rome, then went to Florence, and finished off in Venice. (All in a week, so it was a little rushed!) You and hubby will have to take a gondola ride. How romantic! :kiss:

My parents are from Italy :flower: we're originally from a village up in the north Cunico, Asti, which I always find funny as thats where the sacla sauces are from lol we moved here when I was 5 people always find it odd when they see my parents typical loud italians and they see me and I don't sound the same lol :dohh:

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSS_kWdt5-BuDhbuBBw8gHR2oiL4-jJ4WpSIoQkeqVBmhcuxlOu

https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToISRrIzbVNq9p0lZ9kbQSk6ASMv-k8lQtVm81JnKbZVzFyMy26w

https://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWLWvpwdPtEn610V6kAXoIUztumdz-oRfqZlmwEYxUWu2Hfh1AwA

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTe6vd16nizx6kLls47nMguTJDwWt6y2KBbHGrnPf9GY3QpfNIhfA

I got carried away with pics too lol Bali is my choice...I've been there a few times and love the perfect beaches...festivals..and exotic culture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - HM (real name on Facebook)

Age - 31

DOB - February 1

Children you have - just hairy furbabies so far

Your location - New England, USA

What number baby you are WTT for - first!

What gender baby you are secretly wishing for - I want a girl, DH wants a boy! But honestly I'd be happy w/ either.

A random fact about yourself - I like knitting (simple stuff) and I love visiting Europe

Your favourite colour - pink, purple, blue

Awesome!! I went to Venice about 10 years ago and I loved it! We actually started in Rome, then went to Florence, and finished off in Venice. (All in a week, so it was a little rushed!) You and hubby will have to take a gondola ride. How romantic! :kiss:

What a fun trip for you! The furthest vacation i've been on was to Hawaii and obviously thats still in the US so i'm suuuuuper excited! :cloud9:

I bet you're going to love it!!

btw I added the banner to my signature. I am thinking we should all save to our computer and upload to our own Photobucket account or another site like that, that way it doesn't drain everyone else's bandwidth... that okay?

I bet you're going to love it!!

btw I added the banner to my signature. I am thinking we should all save to our computer and upload to your own Photobucket account or another site like that, that way it doesn't drain everyone's bandwidth... that okay?

Sounds good to me! I think skyblueheaven wanted to get rid of the website label, though.

I will just use this banner until we have the updated one w/o the link.

May be possible...may not so if y'all wanna go ahead and use it that's fabulous too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->