Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

The preg test came out negative thanks to all who welcomed me i guess i av to c my Dr for the next step.i have decided not to give up believing its gonna happen soon,best of luck to trgirl308,lots of babydust to u.

sending baby dust to all just for good measure.. lol:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hugs: fabian.

Bought myself some new shoes today for the first time in agggggges! :headspin:

I POAS again today just to make sure it wasn't implantation bleeding. BFN. I'm okay. At beach w family, my baby niece is so super cute, making me broody as hell. We are having fun though.

sorry about the BFN......

:witch: is defo here, so im just cracking open the :wine: :wacko: least on the bright side i can try again this month :happydance:

im so craving some :wine: and all they keep making on food network are coctails and such im like mmm i want some.. gotta wait till i now more...

Hi girls, will have to pop in later on today or tomorro and catch up, but just wanted to say still no AF, and I havent done a test for a while now, purely because I think it will be another :bfn: I may do one tomorrow, but not hopeful.

Me and OH have been having a few problems, so its made me doubt whether we should continue TTC at the moment, or just go with the flow and if it happens this time he is home then it does, if not, we will wait till next time, so around Feb time.

Off to do the kitchen, be back at some point.

:hugs:

So girls, I'm kind of confused. Usually AF is fully here by now but I'm barely spotting. Even recording it in Ovuview doesn't make it the first or second day of my cycle. Instead It's day 26. But I'm def not preggers. Maybe I'm just off a bit.

DH and I are at the beach. Very happy to be here.

What's going on Shabutie?

*hugs*

Come back on here for 5 mins to chill. We are already arguing :haha:

I dunno, he just doesnt seem bothered in family life, and more in computer games etc. He has always loved his computers, but he needs to realise having/being a family should come first. I dont know if it's stress of wedding casuing us to keep having arguments or what!?! He cant seem to ficus on amara for long enough, and when she whines a little, because she isnt playing with him, he gets in a mood and always says 'oh she's tired' when she has only been up an hour. He constantly wants to put her up in bed asap at night so he can go play computer games :( Im just a bit fed up really. We seem to argue other silly little things, but they then escelate into bigger things. We always kiss and make up, and he always prmises he will change, but not even 24hrs and he lets me down again. I always fall for it, and believe in him more then i think he does himself. Hes currently doing the rest of the kitchen atm, so he isnt all bad. It then makes me wonder should we even consider having more children yet, if he cant stay relaxed and enjoy Amara, he is a wonderful dad, and can make her giggle like no one else, but it feels like he just thinkgs being a dad is playing and thats it, mums have to do everything else.

If he worked 9-5 for example and came home every night, i wouldnt expect him to do anything major, but the fact he is home for 2 months solid with no work, and practically like a SAHD then he should help.

God im rumbelling, so ill stop, thanks HM! :hugs:

Hope your enjoying the beach, its been naff weather here!

Welcome new members!

I don't remember everything, but I can tell everyone is going through a lot. :hugs:

Big congrats Cheercoach. :happydance: I'm sure we're all hoping to be bump buddies right along with you really soon.

Sorry about the bfns, gals. :cry: It'll happen.

Sorry about your dh, shabutie. Mine was being a butt today soon; made me wonder if there was anyway I could get pg without having to touch him. We always make up, but relationships sure aren't easy. Do you think he's stressed about the wedding?

i have some bad hick ups tonight.you would think i was drunk

sorry about the :witch: that have came through to those who got her. better luck next month. congrats on the :bfp:

KellyC75 - sorry for your loss :hug:

LaurGil - :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Mrz Heuzen, Fabian, and lazandkiko

CheerCoach - congrats on your BFP

I'm feeling down in the dumps. I'm apart from DH, sunday is our 3rd wedding anniversary, we can't ttc because we're apart, it'll probably be atleast late september before we get to be together again. I hate the distance and I hate having to wait to continue ttc. having a down moment :cry:

KellyC75 - sorry for your loss :hug:

LaurGil - :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome to Autumn Acorns Mrz Heuzen, Fabian, and lazandkiko

CheerCoach - congrats on your BFP

I'm feeling down in the dumps. I'm apart from DH, sunday is our 3rd wedding anniversary, we can't ttc because we're apart, it'll probably be atleast late september before we get to be together again. I hate the distance and I hate having to wait to continue ttc. having a down moment :cry:
im sorry hun we are here to talk if you need to vent or cry or just talk about anything, sorry you are apart that has to be hard....
its like we are more like a support group as well as a ttc group..

Thank you all for the congrats and kind words regarding KayaBell (puppy) and my monster-in-law.

Lots of :babydust: to all and :bfp: 's soon

Hello Girls ~ Just wanted to update & explain why im not online

I recieved the most devastating phone call at 4.30am Thursday

My Darling, wonderful, caring, special, honest, Dad had passed away

Im in total bits, devastated & just dont know how to cope with day to day life right now :cry::cry::cry::cry: Truly the worst day of my whole life

'Dad im gonna miss you so very much ~ Part of my heart has broken forever

Kelly I am so sorry for your loss, big :hugs: to you and your family..

Ladies I have VERY exciting news :happydance:

OH & I were going to wait until Nov to start TTC again but after a talk last night we decided that all the little cons that we were holding of for were there before I lost Baby Simpson & we were perfectly happy & excited

We started from last night as I read online it is best to start 2 or 3 days before your ovulating ,I only know i'm ovulating from tomorrow thanks to a little gadget on my Blackberry i'm not going to be using the pee on stick to check or anything for now as we have been lucky to get pregnant the first month of trying the last two times

I have been feeling like I had lost my spark for a while & I know nothing will ever replace my lost baby but I feel something this morning I haven't felt in a while & its good

I guess we will be doing alot of :sex: over the next few days then it will be the dreaded TWW

I started to take my Mother to be vitamins this morning & will be exchanging my wine for apple juice at the weekend

Hope everyone is well :dust:

xxx

Lots of :dust: to you

Hi Ladies,

My name is Mya. I'm 26 and so is my DH. Currently we are planning to TTC #1 in November!! I am super duper excited about this! We've been living in England now for the past 7 months (We're American). I'm so glad to have found this group! Hope to talk with you all over these months! Baby dust to all!!!:dust:

Any questions about me, feel free!!!

Welcome to AA :wave:

Hi ladies...I'm sorry but I must vent :(

First...I saw that KellyC lost her father? I am so sorry for your loss, I know that there are no words that can console when we lose someone we love...so I wish you the best and hope you can move through this time and enjoy the memories. My sister's 5 year D day is approaching (the 18th) so I'm going through my yearly breakdown. I made it through year one by talking about her alot and remembering everything I could...the good the bad and the ugly (we had plenty of each).

This year so far has been so overwhelming! I've had so many milestones, a sweet 16, high school graduation, oldest daughter announcing she's getting married, a premature daughter, 20 year wedding anniversary...with all that we've had house guests since mid-may. Today was the last day of house guests (mother in law left today....THANK GOD!) She's a wicked woman and I simply can't stand her. I've decided she is not welcome back after this visit. That may sound extreme but...today my MIL and husband took our middle daughter to meet w/her cheer squad to leave for cheer camp when they came back my husband accidently ran over our oldest daughter's puppy :( We rushed her to the hospital. Ultimately we could have saved her w/a very expensive surgery...but they said the likeliness that Kaya would live w/o pain was very little. Her hips were shattered and her organs were all messed up. We had her euthenized and she died in my arms. My daughter was a disaster. Her Dad is so distraught...he's always complaining about the puppy and how annoying she is...so he thought our daugther would think he did it intentionally. Truth is that he loved the puppy...but he complains about all of our pets, just his way. He cuddles them all when the girls aren't looking though.

So, we're all sad by what happened. My MIL and I had to drive my oldest daughter to meet w/my mom and grandmother as they are going on vacation today ...great frikken timing. So during the drive there MIL tells Brittany, "Honey, this won't be the first time you get your heart broken so buck up." WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I bit my tongue the rest of the way there. When we met w/my grandmother and mom they had tears and held Brittany....the MONSTER..in law said it was "cute".

So...after dropping Brit off MIL and I drove back and she told me she was happy to have been here for the the "incident"....it gave her the opportunity to see us as a family. Is it me or is that just sick? I've never cared for her and these things are just a few of the bizarre ways she treats me, my husband and our daughters.

Okay, so all emotions running crazy and I decided to do a pregnancy test. BFP. I know I should be happy...but I'm not. It isn't that I don't want to be pregnant, I didn't think it would happen so soon. I really thought that with our past conception issues that it'd take several months...so to conceive on my first cycle is just insane. Kenzie just turned 3 months! Ugh! Okay, I will be excited and overjoyed as soon as I recover from this week...but today has just been overwhelming.

Sorry for the rant ladies :(

Hope you will all join me w/BFP's soon! Also, its strange cuz I thought I was only 6dpo...I only tested cuz I purchased a bunch for next week and I'm a POAS addict.

CONGRATULATIONS CheerCoach what fantastic news, wishing you and your little beany a happy and healthy 9 months. Sorry to hear about your MIL..:hugs:

Hi girls, will have to pop in later on today or tomorro and catch up, but just wanted to say still no AF, and I havent done a test for a while now, purely because I think it will be another :bfn: I may do one tomorrow, but not hopeful.

Me and OH have been having a few problems, so its made me doubt whether we should continue TTC at the moment, or just go with the flow and if it happens this time he is home then it does, if not, we will wait till next time, so around Feb time.

Off to do the kitchen, be back at some point.

:hugs:

Hope you and your DH works things out..:hugs:

Sorry I've been away. I'm catchin up now!

Congrats on your 3yr Wedding Anniversary...:happydance:

Sorry I haven't been on ladies been a busy few days. On Thursday my step sister gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl (Amelia), then my DH and I have been driving around in my new wheels that he bought me.

UGH...I had posted that I got the :bfp: but I happened to have tests lying around so I retested and got several :bfn: :(

I don't know what to think. I took 2 equate that were strong :bfp: yesterday and then today I did 2 First Response. I've never had this happen before. I'm feeling so guilty about not being excited yesterday...I was ready to be excited today and now I'm sad.

I emailed my doctor yesterday and asked him to set my first prenatal appt...I so don't want to email him back to say nevermind *pout*

I'm hoping that the sensitivity on the other 2 was much higher and that's why they are :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->