Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hello Girls ~ Just wanted to update & explain why im not online

I recieved the most devastating phone call at 4.30am Thursday

My Darling, wonderful, caring, special, honest, Dad had passed away

Im in total bits, devastated & just dont know how to cope with day to day life right now :cry::cry::cry::cry: Truly the worst day of my whole life

'Dad im gonna miss you so very much ~ Part of my heart has broken forever

Hi Kelly

I'm so so sorry to hear your awful news. My heart goes out to you and your family. You've a really tough time ahead of you, but you will get through it an manage- people just do. Take comfort from being with your family during this difficult time. Cherrish them. And look after yourself and your little bean.

Massive big :hug: and my thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

xxx

Kelly I'm so so sorry I don't even know what to write as I know words will not stop the pain you must be going through but I thinking of you & sending lots of love & :hug: to you & your family :hugs:

xxx

Ladies I have VERY exciting news :happydance:

OH & I were going to wait until Nov to start TTC again but after a talk last night we decided that all the little cons that we were holding of for were there before I lost Baby Simpson & we were perfectly happy & excited

We started from last night as I read online it is best to start 2 or 3 days before your ovulating ,I only know i'm ovulating from tomorrow thanks to a little gadget on my Blackberry i'm not going to be using the pee on stick to check or anything for now as we have been lucky to get pregnant the first month of trying the last two times

I have been feeling like I had lost my spark for a while & I know nothing will ever replace my lost baby but I feel something this morning I haven't felt in a while & its good

I guess we will be doing alot of :sex: over the next few days then it will be the dreaded TWW

I started to take my Mother to be vitamins this morning & will be exchanging my wine for apple juice at the weekend

Hope everyone is well :dust:

xxx

So incredibly sorry for your loss Kelly. I can't even imagine what you're feeling right now! :( You will make it through with the help of your family and friends though, and for your little bean. Tons and tons of :hug: and well-wishing thoughts going your way.

Kelly im so so sorry for your loss :cry: thinking of you and all your family hun :hugs::hugs:

It looks like AF is on her way. On the plus side, I only have to suffer through 1 day of work and I'm off for 6 days Woot Woot!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

My name is Mya. I'm 26 and so is my DH. Currently we are planning to TTC #1 in November!! I am super duper excited about this! We've been living in England now for the past 7 months (We're American). I'm so glad to have found this group! Hope to talk with you all over these months! Baby dust to all!!!:dust:

Any questions about me, feel free!!!

Kelly sorry for your loss
lourgil congrates on the big news..
sorry hk about the witch.

kellyc75 im so sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you. :hug:

Welcome Mrz Heuzen! :hi:

Exciting news Laurgil! :dust:

AF is due tomo, feel really tired, and boobs slightly ache, nothing out of the ordinary....:shrug: still keeping fingers crossed for :bfp: :wohoo: but lack of out of the ordinary symptoms is making me think it'll be a :bfn::witch:

if its :bfn::witch: im having a bottle of :wine:

Well I had my HSG today and literally got the "all clear" Very excited... posted the story in my journal if you care to stalk. :ninja:
Hello Girls ~ Just wanted to update & explain why im not online

I recieved the most devastating phone call at 4.30am Thursday

My Darling, wonderful, caring, special, honest, Dad had passed away

Im in total bits, devastated & just dont know how to cope with day to day life right now :cry::cry::cry::cry: Truly the worst day of my whole life

'Dad im gonna miss you so very much ~ Part of my heart has broken forever
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: So sorry to hear of your Dad. Will be thinking of you and your family. :hugs:
Ladies I have VERY exciting news :happydance:

OH & I were going to wait until Nov to start TTC again but after a talk last night we decided that all the little cons that we were holding of for were there before I lost Baby Simpson & we were perfectly happy & excited

We started from last night as I read online it is best to start 2 or 3 days before your ovulating ,I only know i'm ovulating from tomorrow thanks to a little gadget on my Blackberry i'm not going to be using the pee on stick to check or anything for now as we have been lucky to get pregnant the first month of trying the last two times

I have been feeling like I had lost my spark for a while & I know nothing will ever replace my lost baby but I feel something this morning I haven't felt in a while & its good

I guess we will be doing alot of :sex: over the next few days then it will be the dreaded TWW

I started to take my Mother to be vitamins this morning & will be exchanging my wine for apple juice at the weekend

Hope everyone is well :dust:

xxx
:dust: Congrats on starting TTC! :yipee:
It looks like AF is on her way. On the plus side, I only have to suffer through 1 day of work and I'm off for 6 days Woot Woot!!!!!
:growlmad: Darn witch! On the plus side you will be properly TTC soon and you can enjoy the beach and drinks!!! Have fun!!!
Hi Ladies,

My name is Mya. I'm 26 and so is my DH. Currently we are planning to TTC #1 in November!! I am super duper excited about this! We've been living in England now for the past 7 months (We're American). I'm so glad to have found this group! Hope to talk with you all over these months! Baby dust to all!!!:dust:

Any questions about me, feel free!!!
Welcome. :flower:
Welcome Mrz Heuzen! :hi:

Exciting news Laurgil! :dust:

AF is due tomo, feel really tired, and boobs slightly ache, nothing out of the ordinary....:shrug: still keeping fingers crossed for :bfp: :wohoo: but lack of out of the ordinary symptoms is making me think it'll be a :bfn::witch:

if its :bfn::witch: im having a bottle of :wine:

Fx'd for a :bfp: if not enjoy the wine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->