Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Bluhadeda, you may have already said this, but how long did it take to conceive your other children?
I fell pregnant the first time I ovulated and TTC'ed with every baby. I even fell pregnant while on birth control, with the baby I miscarriaged. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before. I felt a bit "embarressed" about it, because it would sound like bragging, and it's not as if it was by my doing. None of us has any control over this process, I was just grateful to be saved this horrible heartache and distress it causes when the :witch: gets you.

Unfortunately, it seems like that's exactly what's happening with me. :cry: I've had some more spotting today, and terrible cramping, so I'm pretty sure that AF will be here tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. She's a bit early, which makes it a short LF for me. I'm hoping this won't interfere with my fertility...:-( I wish the spotting could've been implantation bleeding, but this is exactly the way my period always starts. With the spotting, cramping, etc. I can't help but worry now that my age is going to count against me. The only positive thing out of this, is that my dh was actually sad too. :cry: He says he committed to this, and is fully onboard now.

KellyC, I'm so so so very sorry about your dad. :cry: :hugs: I've lost my mom 10 years ago, and it was the hardest thing I ever had to live through. I still miss her tremendously. I always will. But the pain does fade. It does get better. The first 3 months is the worst. Hang in there!

Mouse_chicky, holding thumbs that AF will arrive soon!

Welcome Mrz Heuzen! :Hi:

Laurgil, so exciting! :happydance:

Music81, I'm holding my fingers crossed for you!!

HK, sounds like me and you are in the same position...:-( BFN's and waiting for AF. :cry: At least we're not alone in this!!

Kelly so sorry for your loss, big hugs and positive thoughts your way!

Sorry about af HM, but at least you are on vacation now! Have a good trip by the beach!

Sweetpea, thanks for that recipe it looks really yummy!

Hope everyone had a good Friday, it is now the weekend!!!!!! I'm going to take a nap. :)

babymaybe congrats on the all clear!!!

bluehadeda im keeping my fingers crossed for you, u too Hk

no nap was had by me... too much noise outside and my houseguests called they will be home in like 10 minutes... so no nap and no afternoon dtd.... boo!

And I just really don't feel like doing anything.. I'm so lazy and tired right now. Tomorrow i am going to get my haircut really short can't wait!

no nap was had by me... too much noise outside and my houseguests called they will be home in like 10 minutes... so no nap and no afternoon dtd.... boo!

And I just really don't feel like doing anything.. I'm so lazy and tired right now. Tomorrow i am going to get my haircut really short can't wait!

hope you like it.

Hi ladies...I'm sorry but I must vent :(

First...I saw that KellyC lost her father? I am so sorry for your loss, I know that there are no words that can console when we lose someone we love...so I wish you the best and hope you can move through this time and enjoy the memories. My sister's 5 year D day is approaching (the 18th) so I'm going through my yearly breakdown. I made it through year one by talking about her alot and remembering everything I could...the good the bad and the ugly (we had plenty of each).

This year so far has been so overwhelming! I've had so many milestones, a sweet 16, high school graduation, oldest daughter announcing she's getting married, a premature daughter, 20 year wedding anniversary...with all that we've had house guests since mid-may. Today was the last day of house guests (mother in law left today....THANK GOD!) She's a wicked woman and I simply can't stand her. I've decided she is not welcome back after this visit. That may sound extreme but...today my MIL and husband took our middle daughter to meet w/her cheer squad to leave for cheer camp when they came back my husband accidently ran over our oldest daughter's puppy :( We rushed her to the hospital. Ultimately we could have saved her w/a very expensive surgery...but they said the likeliness that Kaya would live w/o pain was very little. Her hips were shattered and her organs were all messed up. We had her euthenized and she died in my arms. My daughter was a disaster. Her Dad is so distraught...he's always complaining about the puppy and how annoying she is...so he thought our daugther would think he did it intentionally. Truth is that he loved the puppy...but he complains about all of our pets, just his way. He cuddles them all when the girls aren't looking though.

So, we're all sad by what happened. My MIL and I had to drive my oldest daughter to meet w/my mom and grandmother as they are going on vacation today ...great frikken timing. So during the drive there MIL tells Brittany, "Honey, this won't be the first time you get your heart broken so buck up." WTF ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I bit my tongue the rest of the way there. When we met w/my grandmother and mom they had tears and held Brittany....the MONSTER..in law said it was "cute".

So...after dropping Brit off MIL and I drove back and she told me she was happy to have been here for the the "incident"....it gave her the opportunity to see us as a family. Is it me or is that just sick? I've never cared for her and these things are just a few of the bizarre ways she treats me, my husband and our daughters.

Okay, so all emotions running crazy and I decided to do a pregnancy test. BFP. I know I should be happy...but I'm not. It isn't that I don't want to be pregnant, I didn't think it would happen so soon. I really thought that with our past conception issues that it'd take several months...so to conceive on my first cycle is just insane. Kenzie just turned 3 months! Ugh! Okay, I will be excited and overjoyed as soon as I recover from this week...but today has just been overwhelming.

Sorry for the rant ladies :(

Hope you will all join me w/BFP's soon! Also, its strange cuz I thought I was only 6dpo...I only tested cuz I purchased a bunch for next week and I'm a POAS addict.

Wow!!!! omg yay for a BFP! I'm excited for you even if you aren't quite there yet lol

So sorry to hear about your pup. That's so sad!!

Your monster-in-law sounds like a beast!!

Ty HM...I am excited just that today was so horrible w/losing Kaya and my MIL being the wicked witch she is didn't help matters.

Sorry you didn't get your bfp this time, but it's coming...I just know it! Not to be selfish :) but I really need bump buddies! So, c'mon n get that bfp! :hugs:

congrats cheer-coach hope its a longer pregnancy than the last.
sorry about the puppy and i hate the MIL that can be very difficult im sure.
hope you fill better tomorrow. ? did your husband now yet about the bfp?

Hello im new here name is fabian got married last yr June and been ttc its hectic seen a gyno just not seen af after bromegon for some time and tamoxifen 20mg for 5dys goin for pt today dnt feel pregnant .any1 av a similar story?wld like to hear from any1

Thankyou all for your kind thoughts ~ Your words mean so much to me at this terrible time & I mean that

My Dear Dad deserved so much more time, after working so hard for so many years, to build us a great future, he had only 1 short year of retirement, his life had just begun

This is truly the worst time of my whole life, my Mum is devastated, they had been together 36 years :hugs:

My Dad was always the one I could turn to for honest advice & im so so very sad that I dont have that anymore ~ I will miss him forever

KellyC, I'm so so so very sorry about your dad. :cry: :hugs: I've lost my mom 10 years ago, and it was the hardest thing I ever had to live through. I still miss her tremendously. I always will. But the pain does fade. It does get better. The first 3 months is the worst. Hang in there!

Sorry for your loss

I will take comfort from this :hug: Thankyou

First...I saw that KellyC lost her father? I am so sorry for your loss, I know that there are no words that can console when we lose someone we love...so I wish you the best and hope you can move through this time and enjoy the memories. My sister's 5 year D day is approaching (the 18th) so I'm going through my yearly breakdown. I made it through year one by talking about her alot and remembering everything I could...the good the bad and the ugly (we had plenty of each).

Sorry for your loss

I will take your advice ~ Thankyou :hug:

Congratulations CheerCoach! :happydance: Sorry its been a hectic week for you! hope things settle down for you :hugs:

:( More big :hugs::hugs: to you Kelly xx

Thank you Sw33tP3a...yes hopefully this lil one stays put. I'd like a nice healthy full term pregnancy and baby :) Yes hubby saw the bfp...poor guy, he is happy but he's the one who ran over our daughter's puppy :( He had to burry her and his mom made things difficult today so he/we couldn't celebrate it like we would have liked. He's just the best Daddy though and I know that when he wakes up he'll be quite happy.

:hi: Fabian

KellyC :hugs: to you too.

Cheercoach, congrats on the bfp! :happydance:

How on earth did you cope with houseguests for 3 months? Gosh, it would've driven me dilly. Especially in-laws! And your poor daughter's puppy. What a terrible thing to happen. Your hubby must feel so bad about it. I'm sure your daughter would know that it was purely an accident. No wonder you can't be happy about the bfp yet. Apart from all of this, you had a traumatic start with your baby's birth, and you're probably still trying to find your feet with a newborn in the house and a body flooded with hormones. Cut yourself some slack and just take it all one day at a time.

Thanks cheercoach for welcoming me,so many groups on this site would really love to make friends.

Welcome Fabien, I don't have a similar story, but you will definitely find friends here!

Omg cheercoach, I'm so sorry about your dog, and your MIL. Sounds like a really tough week. Congrats on the BFP, although it isn't the best timing, at least something good came out of the week. :hugs:

Houseguests or not, I am CD8, I have decided we are DTD everyday now. :)

cheercoach, so sorry to hear about your lil puppy :hug:

sounds like the mil is a bit of a :witch:

but, congratulations on the :bfp: i'm sure you'll be :happydance::headspin::wohoo: soon enough

:dust: to all!

AF due today, normally start when i wake, had a bit of light bleeding this lunchtime, but none since...so looks like the :witch: is on its way :sad2:
looks like ill be having that :wine: tonight afterall :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->