Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sorry ladies, it's a long time since I've been on here, but how many active TTC'ers have we got? How very exciting!

I'm on the beach. Toasty and drunk lol

Gotta enjoy it before I'm PG!

ahh guys! I'm 3 days late for AF, got all the symptoms but no period! Had the coil out on the 19th July and should have had Af on the 5th August....... just want to get AF back to normal so we can start to TTC! How are we all tonight..? Me and OH are off to France for the day on Saturday YAY! (sorry had to share that as I'm very excited lol) x

:wacko:
HK id be glad to join you sounds like fun

you're with me in my phone :rofl:

If 1 good thing comes from AF it is that I can have a couple of drinks on the beach.

Last fling before I plant my LO!!

my subscription to this thread keeps getting deleted! >__<

congrats to the BFP's

Hi Ladies

I'm getting really impatient...like I've ants in my pants at the moment.

Just under 4 weeks until we go on hols, which means 4 weeks until TTC. Was all set to have my fertile period for the majority of my hols, until last cycle I had an abnormally (for me!) short cycle... Was worried I'd have AF for my hol, but this cycle has behaved, and O'd at a much more normal time, so should be safe from that perspective. Now just keeping everything crossed that next cycle is 'normal' for me, or even a tad longer so that we can get busy on hols :sex::spermy:, and hopefully have a little pressie when we come back from our hols :bfp: :D I'm willing this LP will be a couple of days longer...and/or even that next FP will be a bit longer (anyone know how to extend a FP? LOL). I spoke with OH about this last week and the prospect of starting TTC a week earlier if my cycles continue as they look they will, but he wasn't keen :saywhat:
Cycle days can be annoying to calculate. And it's hard to try to convince one's oh's the logic of ttc and timing. My dh hates to talk about it because he says it takes the romance out of it, so I'm just personally aware and let him do his thing.:winkwink: Good luck this month!
i have been craving milk all week i barely ever drink it, its so weird and i have had AF like cramps all week. its horrible to fill yucky even when not on your cycle.
If nothing else, you're getting a lot of calcium. Symptom spotting is automatic though. Only time will tell. :hugs:
I've had some good news!! My TTC date has moved from Halloween to 30th September! A whole month! I'm uber excited!
:happydance:

Jealous. :haha:
ahh guys! I'm 3 days late for AF, got all the symptoms but no period! Had the coil out on the 19th July and should have had Af on the 5th August....... just want to get AF back to normal so we can start to TTC! How are we all tonight..? Me and OH are off to France for the day on Saturday YAY! (sorry had to share that as I'm very excited lol) x
I hope your AF gives you some peace of mind very soon. Have fun in France! That sounds like fun.

Today is day 35. Lots of symptoms of AF, horrible PMS, and intermittent cramps, but nothing. At this rate, I'll only have one cycle to try before the kitchen's closed for a very long time. Praying . . . for a miracle.

good luck mouse_chicky! :dust:

HM so glad you are having a nice trip! And agreed on your conception method... frequent DTD never did anyone any harm... except the furniture of course!

Sweatpea hope you feel better... or get a :bfp: :)

Annipie I think you are ok to drink during ttc, I stopped coffee altogether because I heard it can hinder implantation, but I still drink alcohol a glass here and there if I feel like it, but then once I get my :bfp: then nothing at all. Good luck and hope you have a good trip also! It is coming up quick!

Today was a rough Monday, left work 45 minutes late. But my DH got a promotion! We are so happy, this means he will work a lot closer to home, and since he works for the government and nothing moves quickly it took 10 months from the start of the application process, and it will be one year when he actually starts the job. Crazy!

Hope everyone else had a good day. :dust: to all!

Congrats to your DH trgirl! My DH is currently in the application process for a promotion, too.. like yours, it's a state gvt job so it's moving slooooowly.. so I can sympathise!

congrats tr girl... even though it doesnt happen for a year it means something..

Well on top of starting to refinish my new dressers for our future nursery I"ve decided to take up canning. I've recently started to really enjoy cooking and using fresh fruits and veggies... I'm excited to get started. I got my supplies today, jars, utensils, a how to book with recipes, and lids of course. Already had a pressure cooker :)
Hi Ladies

I'm getting really impatient...like I've ants in my pants at the moment.

Just under 4 weeks until we go on hols, which means 4 weeks until TTC. Was all set to have my fertile period for the majority of my hols, until last cycle I had an abnormally (for me!) short cycle... Was worried I'd have AF for my hol, but this cycle has behaved, and O'd at a much more normal time, so should be safe from that perspective. Now just keeping everything crossed that next cycle is 'normal' for me, or even a tad longer so that we can get busy on hols :sex::spermy:, and hopefully have a little pressie when we come back from our hols :bfp: :D I'm willing this LP will be a couple of days longer...and/or even that next FP will be a bit longer (anyone know how to extend a FP? LOL). I spoke with OH about this last week and the prospect of starting TTC a week earlier if my cycles continue as they look they will, but he wasn't keen :saywhat:

Ugh, men! My DH had the same reaction.. We were supposed to start TTC on our holiday last week, but when my last cycle was so long (44 days) my little phone app showed that I'd be O'ing the week before our vacay.. or else not until September. So I brought it up and he was like "uhh.. but.. well.. we agreed on trying in San Antonio...." lol. :saywhat: It's one week! The next morning he apologized and said he'd let his fears take over.. but that he knew that was silly and (obv) we went ahead and bumped up trying to accomodate my O.. But anywho, it's amazing how illogical they can be when it comes to trying. For such "brave, macho men" they sure can be scaredy cats. :haha:

OMW, congrats BabyB!!!! That was your first month trying, not true? Awesome!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes it was! I really wasn't expecting to fall so quickly!! My DH is taking all the credit, lol. "And not because I have super sperm.. but because I have super technique!" :rofl: "yes, sweetheart..."

I told DH about the "super technique" his reply was... "Well it is all in the penis!" Of course this was said in a very macho voice :rofl:

I've had some good news!! My TTC date has moved from Halloween to 30th September! A whole month! I'm uber excited!
Congarts on moving your date forward! I hope you have a :bfp: by halloween!!!

Oh enjoy the beach!!!
good luck mouse_chicky! :dust:

HM so glad you are having a nice trip! And agreed on your conception method... frequent DTD never did anyone any harm... except the furniture of course!

Sweatpea hope you feel better... or get a :bfp: :)

Annipie I think you are ok to drink during ttc, I stopped coffee altogether because I heard it can hinder implantation, but I still drink alcohol a glass here and there if I feel like it, but then once I get my :bfp: then nothing at all. Good luck and hope you have a good trip also! It is coming up quick!

Today was a rough Monday, left work 45 minutes late. But my DH got a promotion! We are so happy, this means he will work a lot closer to home, and since he works for the government and nothing moves quickly it took 10 months from the start of the application process, and it will be one year when he actually starts the job. Crazy!

Hope everyone else had a good day. :dust: to all!
:happydance: Congrats on your DH's promotion!
Congrats to your DH trgirl! My DH is currently in the application process for a promotion, too.. like yours, it's a state gvt job so it's moving slooooowly.. so I can sympathise!
Good luck to your DH!

:dust: to all!

CheerCoach - I'm sure the first tests were correct. False positives don't happen often! A line is a line if there is any color to it! :happydance:

BlueHadeda - I'm sorry your cycle is irregular this month. It's so frustrating. I've been off the pill since december and I'm still irregular :wacko:

Babyb- Congrats on your BFP!!! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:
I'm so jealous, I wish it were that easy for all of us!

:dust: to all of us still wtt and ttc

i have been craving milk all week i barely ever drink it, its so weird and i have had AF like cramps all week. its horrible to fill yucky even when not on your cycle.

My sister craved milk during pregnancy! I hope there's a BFP in sight for you!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Today is day 35. Lots of symptoms of AF, horrible PMS, and intermittent cramps, but nothing. At this rate, I'll only have one cycle to try before the kitchen's closed for a very long time. Praying . . . for a miracle.

I hope you get your miracle mouse_chicky

trgirl - whoo hoo for a promotion for DH.

Well on top of starting to refinish my new dressers for our future nursery I"ve decided to take up canning. I've recently started to really enjoy cooking and using fresh fruits and veggies... I'm excited to get started. I got my supplies today, jars, utensils, a how to book with recipes, and lids of course. Already had a pressure cooker :)

My MIL has been teaching me to can, I have enjoyed it, but I sure do make a mess. The only thing I have canned so far has been some salsa, but I used the water bath method. Good luck!

I got to see my mawmaw and pawpaw on Sunday, my dads parents. They brought me a quilt that my great great grandmother made. It is so lovely. My weekend was pretty good, I've mainly been catching up on school work since I'm a bit behind.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I think that may have been my longest post ever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"