Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Congrats on all the :bfp: girls, so happy for you both, and slightly envious of you, but I do wish you a H and H 9 months! Exciting times! :happydance:

Sorry I havent been on for a while, had my sister to stay last night, we are getting along better and she is now comming to the wedding so im happy about that. and she got to spend come quaility time with Amara which was nice.

So AF still isnt here :( Im now 22 days late, and its been 52 days since my last period started. Think i did a pregnancy test 2 days ago and still getting :bfn: so really dont know whats up with my body. I wish either I am pregnant of AF arrives soon so I know what to expect next. Part of me feels like I've had Amara and thats all im going to be able to have, which i am grateful for but the nly times ive every been late is if I have been pregnant, but I found out with them both at about 3-4 weeks late so whether I need to wait a bit longer :shrug: but it is making my mind go into over drive and think all of these things.

Hope everyone else is doing okay! :hugs:

ETA: Wanted to share a pic with you girls, took Amara to the park today for the first time and she went in a swing, she was more interested in her shadows on the floor :dohh: but still was fun to get out the house with her and OH.

Attachments

• P8090870.jpg
    P8090870.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 4
Love the pic of amara and that u and your sis are having a good visit.

I wonder where AF is hiding!!

very cute! isnt parks fun with the little ones, they find the darndest things to catch there attention

Very cute photo Shabutie! That truly sucks about your AF.. 52 days, gosh! Maybe it's time to ring a doctor?

Thanks girls, even OH said if it hasnt arrived by the end of this week then I should contact the doctors. :thumbup:

Why do I want to bring a child into the world when there are such idiots living around me (the riots in London). I've decided not to go into work today cos I'm too scared...yet I'm planning on bringing a baby into the world... Go figure...

Sorry to hear about the riots :( One terrific thing about bringing a child into the world is that they are our future. You'll no doubt be a wonderful mom and be able to raise a child that will be able to help create a better world for us all. I always try to find good and silver linings....n such. :hugs:

hi girls, im back on BnB, i decided to have a break from it because i was getting a bit too obsessive about TTC and i wasnt even trying at that time! But now i am officially TTC :) so i have come back to join u all and keep up with everyone... i see there are alot of BFPs now, congratulations! xxx

:hi: Kitty

the london happenings are just a disgrace to this country. It's not only London that the riots are breaking out though - Liverpool, Bristol, Birmingham are others that are now getting hit too... it just sickens me it really does. I'm glad i'm away up here away from it all but i have a lot of friends who live around these areas.

</rant>

well, i'm a day late... bfn though so i don't know what's going on. we're not even trying just now:dohh:

Maybe your hcg just hasn't gotten strong enough? FX for a :bfp:

Annnnddd the riots have hit my area :( ive just come home from town cos its all going on :(

Stay safe and I hope this is all over soon. I didn't even hear about it until I logged on here. I hardly watch the news...its so depressing :( My husband keeps up on everything for us. I can only imagine how scary it must be to be so close to it all :hugs:

Just popping in to update you my lovely ladies ~ As you know im in mourning, so wont be on much

Scan went well this morning ~ Little wriggler :baby:

However they think I ovulated later than 'normal' & so im 2 weeks behind what I should beaccording to my LMP date

This is fine with me, as I have so many things going on in Feb nextyear, an extra 2 weeks is a bonus

Gotta go back in 2 weeks to have another dating/nuchal scan

Hi Kelly, Glad to hear the scan went well. Hope you are doing okay...under the circumstaces. :hugs:

:sad1: Decided that I'd do myself an ovulation ticker to help me track my cycle further (and as a treat for being so near to TTC!) but tried a few out and they all say what cycle day I'm on, but also say '9 days til testing!' which made me want to :cry: cos I know I won't be testing cos we're not actually trying yet!

Anyone know a website which has a ticker that ONLY counts cycle days not days til testing? (I've trying lilypie, thebump and countdowntopregnancy.com)

I'm not sure if they have a ticker or not but www.yourdays.com has a personalized calendar based on your cycle. Also lets you input if you are hoping for a boy or girl. Has you most and least likely days TTC. I use it alot as you can make notes on calendar days. I used it w/Mackenzie and all the notes from when I was TTC are still there...that's been helpful w/the symptom spotting lol.

Congrats on all the :bfp: girls, so happy for you both, and slightly envious of you, but I do wish you a H and H 9 months! Exciting times! :happydance:

Sorry I havent been on for a while, had my sister to stay last night, we are getting along better and she is now comming to the wedding so im happy about that. and she got to spend come quaility time with Amara which was nice.

So AF still isnt here :( Im now 22 days late, and its been 52 days since my last period started. Think i did a pregnancy test 2 days ago and still getting :bfn: so really dont know whats up with my body. I wish either I am pregnant of AF arrives soon so I know what to expect next. Part of me feels like I've had Amara and thats all im going to be able to have, which i am grateful for but the nly times ive every been late is if I have been pregnant, but I found out with them both at about 3-4 weeks late so whether I need to wait a bit longer :shrug: but it is making my mind go into over drive and think all of these things.

Hope everyone else is doing okay! :hugs:

ETA: Wanted to share a pic with you girls, took Amara to the park today for the first time and she went in a swing, she was more interested in her shadows on the floor :dohh: but still was fun to get out the house with her and OH.

:hi: Glad to hear you and your sis had/are having a good visit. Love the photo of Amara...too much cute.

So, I've been testing everyday since my 2 :bfp: and all have been :bfn: I'm so sad :( I looked at my ovulation calendar on yourdays.com and if I'm not pregnant now it looks like I will only have the next cycle to TTC until after the new year :( My husband works out of town 10 days at a time and is home for 4. The next time he will be home during my O isn't until late January. So, I'm praying that I really am pregnant and those lame tests are just not sensitive enough.

I'm trying really hard to sign on each day and keep up w/whats going on with everyone. I really love the group and finally have sometime for myself (now that all the houseguests have left). I still am not fully caught up but want to wish everyone lots of babydust and :bfp: 's all around :)

At 3+1 (your ticker) that's still really early to get a BFP. FX that you just need a bit more time! Hopefully by this time next week you'll be celebrating! :)

Yeah, I know...the ticker is funky...my O day would have been the 29th or 30th according to my cycle. So, that'd put me at 10 or 11 dpo today...I know still a bit early. The 2 positives I got were on Friday 6 or 7 dpo. I asked my doc and he said it isn't unheard of but it is rare to get a bfp that soon. I'm waiting for Friday when AF is supposed to arrive...if she's a no show I'll get a blood draw :)

my tests came in the mail! yay!

been super busy and will likely stay that way until I get settled in my job; I do read all posts and will try to keep up. Love all! :hugs:

Went out last night to have a look at what was going on in manchester and it was madness, quiet in place and lots of riot police blocking off roads etc. Then went to go back home and saw about 60+ 'people' (term used loosely) breaking into a shop, they just tore the shutter off like it was tin foil. It was scary, we were in the car though so we just turned off the road and told some of the riot police where they were. Saw alot of smashed up windows, and even people hiding what they had looted in black bin bags. Its sad, manchester has really only recently recovered from the bomb in 1996 and then this. Its not like people are even protesting, they are just looting and causing damage.

Anyway, thats my rant over. Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Shabutie adorable picture of Amara :) And i agree go to the doctors and find out whats going on! :hugs:

:hugs: Cheercoach im really really hoping it just a little too early for your BFP to show up properly :hugs:

Kitty its horrible isnt it, luckily its not as bad here as it is up manchester and london. Its awful :growlmad: :nope:

Well girls the :witch: got me this morning
and it's so heavy, im assuming its coz I practically missed a period.

Well atleast I know we can start :sex: after she goes. I know OH is home until late October, so that means a few months of TTC before we stop for 4 months.

Hope everyone has a good day today, I am off out later to sort out some wedding bits!

aw sorry the witch got you but at the same time i am betting you are glad she is here so you can ttc :) i'm still waiting on a visit from the witch...

I wish it was a :bfp: but like you said, I know now I can TTC again.

:sad1: Decided that I'd do myself an ovulation ticker to help me track my cycle further (and as a treat for being so near to TTC!) but tried a few out and they all say what cycle day I'm on, but also say '9 days til testing!' which made me want to :cry: cos I know I won't be testing cos we're not actually trying yet!

Anyone know a website which has a ticker that ONLY counts cycle days not days til testing? (I've trying lilypie, thebump and countdowntopregnancy.com)

I'm not sure if they have a ticker or not but www.yourdays.com has a personalized calendar based on your cycle. Also lets you input if you are hoping for a boy or girl. Has you most and least likely days TTC. I use it alot as you can make notes on calendar days. I used it w/Mackenzie and all the notes from when I was TTC are still there...that's been helpful w/the symptom spotting lol.

Thanks CheerCoach! :thumbup: I'll try that one out!

Can anyone explain how to calculate your luteal phase for me? I read that the average luteal phase is 14 days long, but the average cycle is 28 days long. So... it my cycle is 32 days long, would my luteal phase be longer?

Ps - thanks again cheercoach - I'm on yourdays.com setting it up now - it looks fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->