Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

And point your head north while you're coming?? I will have to get a compass :rofl:

I can just imagine trying to do all of those would kill the romance in the bedroom.

'No darling your on the wrong side of me...'

'Shut up and point North...'

:rofl:

Some of them do have some truth like skyblueheaven and iHeartbaby#1 pointed out, but most of them are ridiculous! Thanks for a great laugh before bed!

I know...I laughed so hard at some of them that I woke Kya and she looked at me like I was crazy!!!:rofl:

And I love BOTH signatures - I was just impatient and added the sparkly one before I caught up and saw the newer one too lol xx

Vaniila...I love your Bora Bora photo...I had a similar one on my desktop for ages. Just looking at the photo makes me relaxed :) If I ever make it there I doubt I'd leave...at least not willingly!

Hello Girls :flower:

and have met a few celebrities.

....Ohhh, tell us more! :coolio:

I only went and lost 3lb's this week. So I have lost 5lbs in 2 weeks :happydance: I want to loose a bit before my wedding. :thumbup:

Yey ~ Well done you :dance:

So I was playing around with gimp... and this was the outcome... might use it for my siggie.

I think thats so sweet :cloud9:

So I was having another fiddle and came up with this, but I couldnt get glitter on there, sorry. What do you guys think?

https://img862.imageshack.us/img862/9254/64093088742f74m3.jpg

I really love it ~ Same as my avatar :winkwink:

I would love to use it :headspin: & to be honest, I cantr believe im about to say this but......I dont even miss the glitter!!! :saywhat:

I was so excited though I wanted to share :) My husband has been a little unsure about trying again. He'll say, "Yeah, sure." or similar...but not seemed so excited about it...but last night he asked me when would be safe to start trying! I was a bit floored because it's normally me explaining all the reasons why we should have one more...but he seems to be fully on board. I can't explain how happy this makes me. Plus, Mackenzie is doing amazing!! She gets to come home next week, no set day yet...but the doc said next week for sure (probably Wed or Thurs).

Oh, I am soooo happy!

That is such great news :cloud9: Really am so happy for you

How fantastic that you get your LO home next week :cloud9:

I can just imagine trying to do all of those would kill the romance in the bedroom.

'No darling your on the wrong side of me...'

'Shut up and point North...'

........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I read on another forum that some ladies put boy or girl pacifiers (of whichever sex they desire) under their bed for good luck :haha: Kinda silly but kinda fun.

I have plenty of 'Girl pacifiers' under my bed where my Daughter drops them out of her cot! :winkwink:

I laughed so much reading the ways to conceive a boy :)

I'll be sharing with hubby and I bet everything we do will be in the northern direction!

Morning you two! :wave:

I dont think I will tell OH about those ways to concieve a boy, because i'd love another girl, and he may take them literally and ensure we do all of them. I'll just tell him to relax and get his juices flowing :rofl:

I'm off to find a picutre of where I'd love to concieve.

:flower:

https://img862.imageshack.us/img862/9254/64093088742f74m3.jpg

I really love it ~ Same as my avatar :winkwink:

I would love to use it :headspin: & to be honest, I cantr believe im about to say this but......I dont even miss the glitter!!! :saywhat:

Are you sure your feeling okay? :winkwink: I like it the best so far, but I think Skybluheaven mgith be doing some, or that could be the ones for the superlatives games :shrug:

:flow:

So this is where I would love to concieve... China.

I am not fussed about holidays abroad if Im honest. I'd rather settle for the holidays i've been on since I was little, but if money was no object then I would love to do a tour around china. :cloud9:

Attachments

• Where i'd love to concieve.jpg
    Where i'd love to concieve.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 3
Morning everyone!

Thanx for the laughs...:haha: Loved some of those ideas on how to concieve a boy!

We've been fortunate so far, we got what we wanted twice. First time we just wanted to be pregnant so we didn't care about the gender. Second time though, I desperately wanted a little girl. So we bd'ed on day 11 and 12, and on day 16-17 I ovulated. I got my little girl! Then, with the 3rd one, dh asked for another boy. So we bd's on day 15, and on day 16 I ovulated. We got our boy! I'm gonna try our method for a girl again, and just hope for the best this time. I do believe that it lies in a Higher Hand than ours in the end.

Cheercoach, I'm so happy for you!! Both on your daughter hopefully coming home SOON, and on your hubby to be on board with the next one. I know exactly how you feel. My hubby sort of agrees to another, but he's not really on board yet, and I also want him to want it. To be excited. To enjoy it! Not just do it for me.

Shabuti, I can't see the banner you created?! It says domain not registered? Maybe it's because I'm in another country?

SkybluHeaven, what is this "writer of the week" thing we have to vote for? I guess I missed a few posts somewhere!

Oh, it might be because of that, im not sure.

The WTT'er of the week, is where each week we nominate a person in the group who we think deserves the title. I thinkSkybluheaven said your nomination could be for any reasons like:

Did well at something at home: eg. weight loss, job promption
Most helpful to you

all that kinda stuff, I cant really think to much atm :haha: and then you just send your vote to Skybluheaven :thumbup:

Girls... I still havent recieved all of the personal information bit.

I have recieved them from these members so far:
KellyC75
Hakunamatata
Vaniilla
iHeartbaby#1
Elski
Stacey_Ann
Skybluheaven
Pixie23
Bluehadeda
Mouse_Chicky

So I am just waiting on the following members:
Jackyx
Augie
Mrs_T
Pichi
Kellysays2u
MackMomma8
KaensMommy11
CheerCoach
LovePurple

so I've already done a shopping list of all the things I want for the next baby lol and because I'm extra sad I've done two separate lists - one for a boy one for a girl lol I was discussing car seats with oh last night while he was watching tv :haha: anyone else doing something similar? :flower:

No :nope:, I doubt we will need to do a shopping list because we will have so much stuff left over from Amara. We brought all newborn and 0-3 stuff in neutral so that it could reused on any future babies reguardless of sex.

If, when I get pregnant, and If it turns out to be a :blue: then I will just pick up things here and there like I did with Amara. I will probably go for the same cotbed and matress as I did with Amara.

Pushchairs are my struggle at the mo. I SO want a Mama and Papa's Sola in green, but it wouldnt really work for 2 under 2, but I dont really want a double buggy.

I love looking at baby clothes though, so cute.

It's good your OH talks about it all with you :)

:flower:

Some 'ideas' on how to concieve a :pink: :haha:

• You have sex earlier on in your cycle, a few days before your day of ovulation. This is because female sperm are thought to be stronger and therefore last longer than male sperm, who will die off before reaching the egg

• your partner reaches orgasm before you

• you have sex frequently to lower your partner's sperm count, and so increase the chances of the female sperm reaching the egg first

• you keep penetration shallow

• you stop having unprotected sex four to five days before ovulation, to minimise the chances of the male sperm reaching the egg first

• your partner keeps his genitals warm by wearing close-fitting underwear and tight trousers (although this isn't likely to do his general fertility any good!)

• you suggested the love-making

• you make love in the afternoon

• you make love on even days of the month

• you put a wooden spoon under your bed and a pink ribbon under your pillow

• you drink plenty of milk and eat dairy products such as cheese and yoghurt, unsalted foods, rice, pasta, certain vegetables, mineral water, limited amounts of meat and potatoes, but avoid salt and any salty foods, wine and beer, fresh fruit, spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms, chocolate, coffee and tea.

• Both of you should eat fish and vegetables.
  • Eat chocolate – (this would be a cinch for me – however I do have a son also!)
  • Have intercourse during a full moon.
  • Have intercourse with the man on top. (Another wives tale says for the woman to be on top)
  • Seduce your husband.
  • Stay calm and cool to conceive a girl.
  • You climax first and think pink.

"Nice slow penatration please mister"

"Sure, but get munching of that pile of chocolate and brocolli, I didn't wear those skin tight trouser's for nothing"

"Nice slow penatration please mister"

"Sure, but get munching of that pile of chocolate and brocolli, I didn't wear those skin tight trouser's for nothing"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It makes it even better when you put it that way :)

I feel really bad for wanting a girl! its about 90% sure that we'll only have 2 kids and I would have liked to have a girl, I would love our baby just as much if its a boy but I still can't help wanting it to be a girl, I feel selfish for it grrrr! doesn't help that both of my cousins have had only girls a long with every other family friend we know thats given birth recently :dohh:

Hello, can I join your group?
I'm anna, 30, got married in february and will be ttc in sept. i'm hoping to lose a bit of weight before then but struggling to give up my love of sweet food! i'm also on pills for anxiety at the moment so have to weigh up the pros and cons of being on them when ttc/pregnant.....it will be my first so will be good to share the experience with others x

Hello, can I join your group?
I'm anna, 30, got married in february and will be ttc in sept. i'm hoping to lose a bit of weight before then but struggling to give up my love of sweet food! i'm also on pills for anxiety at the moment so have to weigh up the pros and cons of being on them when ttc/pregnant.....it will be my first so will be good to share the experience with others x

Welcome to the group! :happydance: I'm also trying to lose weight before ttc :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->