Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Heeeeeey Acorns. how are we doing?

My AF finally turned up on the 11th ( a week late) so finally we can start to TTC!!!! According to the babycentre website I am due to Ovulate anytime from 22nd to 27th of this month, so I think we will be DTD every day lol. I'll be letting nature take its course :p

I think I'm out this month have started to stain like light pink with cramps & headache so AF must be visiting early I feel like crying :(

Omgosh I have wasted this entire weekend! I've been too exhausted to do...anything! lol. I got about 10 hours of sleep Friday night, and still took a 3 hour nap yesterday. Then I slept 11 hours last night and still couldn't muster the energy to do anything but lie around in bed today! :dohh: Yay for symptoms getting stronger, but dang. lol.

Anyways - good luck to all the TTC acorns (HK yay to your surge! Hope you've been getting in a lot of bd'ing!)! Sorry to those who the witch got, but onward to a new cycle! :thumbup:

I got my surge today woot!!

OMG me too!! I actually came on this thread to tell the girls lol I was so excited my OPKs work!! :happydance: Goodbye BBT!! How dark was your line? Mine was TWICE as dark as the control line! :cloud9:

So I'm currently lounging in a bubble bath while DH plays his game. Ahhhhh....

:hugs: laurgil you aren't out until the witch shows!! :hugs:

Babyb, welcome to first tri!! :haha: betcha wish you wouldn't have wished for symptoms now, huh? :winkwink:

OMG me too!! I actually came on this thread to tell the girls lol I was so excited my OPKs work!! :happydance: Goodbye BBT!! How dark was your line? Mine was TWICE as dark as the control line! :cloud9:

Yeah it looks like we are pretty in sync!

Yay for surges!

Sorry vanilla and laurgil about AF.

Babyb54, rest! This is your first so you get the luxury to sleep and sleep some more. Enjoy!

Welcome back Gibbo! That's a lot of catching up to do!

Sorry your dh will be away fabian :hugs:

:hugs: LaurGil

no af here or cramps so not sure whats going on, I got a v faint line on a cheapie but way too faint for it to be anything, grrrr I'm going to wait another 2/3 days and test again if AF hasn't arrived by then :flower:

good luck to everyone :hugs: :flower:

Heeeeeey Acorns. how are we doing?

My AF finally turned up on the 11th ( a week late) so finally we can start to TTC!!!! According to the babycentre website I am due to Ovulate anytime from 22nd to 27th of this month, so I think we will be DTD every day lol. I'll be letting nature take its course :p

Yay! Lots of :dust: to you!

I think I'm out this month have started to stain like light pink with cramps & headache so AF must be visiting early I feel like crying :(

:hugs: Its not over yet hun x

Omgosh I have wasted this entire weekend! I've been too exhausted to do...anything! lol. I got about 10 hours of sleep Friday night, and still took a 3 hour nap yesterday. Then I slept 11 hours last night and still couldn't muster the energy to do anything but lie around in bed today! :dohh: Yay for symptoms getting stronger, but dang. lol.

Anyways - good luck to all the TTC acorns (HK yay to your surge! Hope you've been getting in a lot of bd'ing!)! Sorry to those who the witch got, but onward to a new cycle! :thumbup:

The tiredness is a killer! Best thing you can do is just sleep whenever you need it/can :)

:happydance: :dust:

no af here or cramps so not sure whats going on, I got a v faint line on a cheapie but way too faint for it to be anything, grrrr I'm going to wait another 2/3 days and test again if AF hasn't arrived by then :flower:

:hugs: Can you not see your doctor and say your really confused and youve had a faint line, and they might do you a blood test?! :hugs:

Sorry about your first test being a :bfn: hun, but this second may be a good sign...PMA PMA and :dust: I've had a feeling about you this month, and sure you're going to be getting a :bfp: hoping I'm right. And you're not out until the :witch: shows....

Sorry about your first test being a :bfn: hun, but this second may be a good sign...PMA PMA and :dust: I've had a feeling about you this month, and sure you're going to be getting a :bfp: hoping I'm right. And you're not out until the :witch: shows....

thanks hun thats cheered me up :hugs: I hope we both get our bfp's this month :flower:

Annie, are you on Ravelry? Um, if not, you should be. My username there is the same as on here - find me!! We can be knitting buddies too! :haha:

Oohhh I should add you on there too. I haven't logged in in a super long time.

I did some knitting tonight! Worked on my little blanket!

I joined (took some time!):happydance:

HM- what's your username on there- same as here? Someone already had my username so I had to add 106 to the end...

I'm going to go mad :wacko: I wish I just knew! lol we need a magic wand, a simple yes you're pregnant or no you're not pregnant would do :( I hate not knowing! I've run out of all 12 tests grrrr and the shop is a 20 minute walk away :(

Annie, are you on Ravelry? Um, if not, you should be. My username there is the same as on here - find me!! We can be knitting buddies too! :haha:

HM- what's your username on there- same as here? Someone already had my username so I had to add 106 to the end...

Yay!! Rav buddies!! :yipee: I'm thinking I should start an AA Rav group so those of us that knit/crochet can do knit- and crochet-alongs together to make things for baby. :baby: What do you think, ladies? Oh, and for any of you that haven't discovered the wonderful world of fiber arts yet, we could teach you. :blush:

Yay!! Rav buddies!! :yipee: I'm thinking I should start an AA Rav group so those of us that knit/crochet can do knit- and crochet-alongs together to make things for baby. :baby: What do you think, ladies? Oh, and for any of you that haven't discovered the wonderful world of fiber arts yet, we could teach you. :blush:

that sounds like a great plan! I can't crochet although I realllyyyyyyy want to learn but I can knit a little :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->