Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Cd13, negative OPK again, wondering when the heck I do O.

I didn't get my stupid +opk until CD21! I was ready to cry and scream on CD20.

Any idea how long your cycles are normally-ish? Or is that 27 days in your ticker correct? If it is, you should be O'ing any day now.. maybe just have a shorter than 14-day LP. :thumbup:

And don't fret it your LP is shorter than 14 days - my bible tells me as long as your LP is 10 days or more you are fine and implantation can occur. :thumbup:

Yup I'm pretty consistent with a 26/27day cycle.

I've gotta O soon, I'm super horny!!!! :rofl:

Yeah u know the co-worker who reminds me of DH? Well I keep bumping into him and it's driving me nuts! :wacko:

Oh, those lucky office chairs... :rofl:

So I keep adding knit/crochet projects to my list... all of it baby stuff. :cloud9: Must finish scarf on needles first... then I can start making stuff for my future LO!! :happydance: :cloud9:

I'm pretty sure I'm going to start humping office chairs.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, those lucky office chairs... :rofl:

So I keep adding knit/crochet projects to my list... all of it baby stuff. :cloud9: Must finish scarf on needles first... then I can start making stuff for my future LO!! :happydance: :cloud9:

I'm not allowing myself to start making anything new (knitting wise) until I finish my cardigan. about half way there, but has taken me 2 yrs to get there!! I'm itching to make baby stuff!! The good news is I've done my 3sets of curtains so am good to go on the sewing baby stuff :)

Annie, are you on Ravelry? Um, if not, you should be. My username there is the same as on here - find me!! We can be knitting buddies too! :haha:

Babynewbie, that was hilarious!

HM... :haha:

I'm still having a lot of pressure down there... but trying to refrain from testing as it is way too early. But I bought ic and in part I want to use one and see a BFN just so that if I see a BFP I will believe it more. Does that make sense?

Anyways.... we are having a party here tonight (for my b-day) and I have to clean the house. I got home, my DH had already prepped and cleaned almost everything, and now he is out walking the dog... and my gift is sitting on my dresser and I want to wait till he gets back... but I also want to open it!!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend, for anyone currently testing lots of :dust: I will start poas daily on Tuesday! :)

trgirl308 I hope you have a great birthday party! that and Happy Birthday!!!!!! :hugs:

I keep getting af cramps, I just wish af would hurry up and get it over done with :(

Thanks for posting babynewbie! The last cycle that I thought I may have been pg I literally broke the tests apart and crossed my eyes lol! Desperate much!

Happy Birthday trgirl!

I had such an odd dream last night. In my dream I found out that I was pg... with triplets - identical boys and a girl. It was one of those dreams that seems so real that you don't even know you're dreaming. I woke up a bit startled.

Annie, are you on Ravelry? Um, if not, you should be. My username there is the same as on here - find me!! We can be knitting buddies too! :haha:

Oohhh I should add you on there too. I haven't logged in in a super long time.

I did some knitting tonight! Worked on my little blanket!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->