Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

It just seemed so real. I can't imagine the kind of stress, but they joy would be overwhelming.

I felt the desire to take an opk, so I did for the first time. If you're interested, please check it out in my journal and let me know what ya think!

Happy Birthday Trgirl!
:hugs: Vaniilla.

I really wish I could knit! An aunt of my OH made some super cute booties, mittens, hats and a blanket for Alex when he was born. Must show pictures when you're done hun!

Thank you ladies! I had an awesome night, 25 ppl came over. We had veryone bring food and we provided al the leftover dent from the wedding. It was a lot of fun. And my awesome DH ran around all night so I wouldn't have to do anything... best birthday ever!

Pixi that is a crazy dream, I don't know what I would do if I had triplets!

I poas on one of my ic last night, of course it was bfn, but it was fun anyways... and we'll see how next week goes!

Fun!!!

POAS, another negative OPK, plus no other ewcm since day 11... still trying to pinpoint when I O and pretty much failing.

Oh and my ticker says today is O Day but I don't know how accurate that is being that I just got a negative OPK.

Happy Birthday trgirl!

Hey all ladies!........hope you're all doing well!....not been on here for a few weeks...i needed a break from thinking about ttc!..was getting a bit obsessed!!.....now its my 1st day of tww, really gonna try and not symptom spot this month cause it's such a disappointment when its a BFN!!

good luck to those ttc/in tww! :dust:

Hey music81! Good luck ttc and trying not to symptom spot. ;) It's hard not to.

Is this your first month using opk, HK? Your in the boat I'm going to be in next week. Trying to decipher O. I hope it's positive for you soon.

Yup I've never used OPK's before so I'm kind of like "HUH?" :shrug:

Just faint lines so far.

Hey girls! :wave: I'm on our mini-vacation still but came on to say hi to everyone!!! Trying to catch up but so many pages to go through!!! I did catch something about HK humping office chairs... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hope all is well with everyone!!! We keep seeing families with LO's and DH and I keep saying "that'll be us next year hopefully" :yipee:

And now I've read we have a new member!!! Welcome! :flower:

And that Vaniila and MackMomma will both be TTC with us! Oh this is great girls! :yipee: :wohoo:

I've missed so much! :( Got around 40 pages to read but will have to do that later when I get home! :haha: Any big news I should know immediately??!! Any :bfp:, anything?
:hi: to all the new members (cos I'm sure there must be some with a wonderful group like ours!) and :hugs: to all my buddies! Trying to be here more often but work is nutsy right now! Roll on september I say!

Hello ladies op everyone is having a great wknd.@ pixie that is one strange dream u had thr,did u wish it comes true?remember ladies that i posted that today the 23rd nd 25th of this month are my possible days of ovulation after been u.s by my gyno dh just informed me that he has to get back to work tomorrow which is out of town, to come back after two weeks,the dish i was holding almost fell from my hands when he told me. I was thinkin this could be my month but now i don't know what to think.

Hi, huns, havent been on her as much past few days... still awaiting to test again tuesday i tell ya tuesday... :) i will be 3 days late or so by then. you can read the rest in my journal and see my bbt chart..would like thoughts on that as well..

Hi to all new members welcome to a blessed and very lovely group of woman.
and are there anymore bfp's? congrats if so..
HK i hope u get your surge soon hun... keep at either way at home becouse those test arent 100% reliable. sending love to all ladies...

well, tested just a few minutes ago and bfn again so waiting for af now :( :(

hop everyone is having a good weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"