Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Annie, are you on Ravelry? Um, if not, you should be. My username there is the same as on here - find me!! We can be knitting buddies too! :haha:

Oohhh I should add you on there too. I haven't logged in in a super long time.

I did some knitting tonight! Worked on my little blanket!

I joined (took some time!):happydance:

HM- what's your username on there- same as here? Someone already had my username so I had to add 106 to the end...

Yay!! Rav buddies!! :yipee: I'm thinking I should start an AA Rav group so those of us that knit/crochet can do knit- and crochet-alongs together to make things for baby. :baby: What do you think, ladies? Oh, and for any of you that haven't discovered the wonderful world of fiber arts yet, we could teach you. :blush:

Exactly what I was thinking a few months back, but didn't know where to put it...

Annie, are you on Ravelry? Um, if not, you should be. My username there is the same as on here - find me!! We can be knitting buddies too! :haha:

Oohhh I should add you on there too. I haven't logged in in a super long time.

I did some knitting tonight! Worked on my little blanket!

I joined (took some time!):happydance:

HM- what's your username on there- same as here? Someone already had my username so I had to add 106 to the end...

Yay!! Rav buddies!! :yipee: I'm thinking I should start an AA Rav group so those of us that knit/crochet can do knit- and crochet-alongs together to make things for baby. :baby: What do you think, ladies? Oh, and for any of you that haven't discovered the wonderful world of fiber arts yet, we could teach you. :blush:

Oh, and turns out my sister's a member of Rav too...I sent her a mail to recommend she join, and she said I've been a member for years...gee...thanks for sharing that one with me :haha: She's a knitting goddess...and now has turned her hand to crochet and has really got that too...you may remember that cute bag she crochet'd me...

I'll set up a Rav group later on this afternoon when I have a bit more time. :thumbup: I've crocheted for years, but just took up knitting a few months ago - I love it just as much now that I've learned to loosen up and not hold the needles in a death grip.

This cardigan I'm knitting if the first bit of knitting I've done in about 20 years! I used to find it frustrating when I was young as I'm slow, and I used to grow out of the garment before I finished it :dohh: obviously I don't have that problem now...plus, I'm heaps faster!

well there's my magic wand! AF is pretty much here, a part of me is sad and the other is really relieved because with the next cycle the earliest due date is June so I'll have finished my college course :flower: I'd really love a summer baby!

looking forward to the knitting group :happydance:

I'm no good at knitting, never had the patience really but what's crochet like? Is it easy?

I've been dreaming about a June baby ever since I knew we were going to start TTC in Sept. DH's birthday is June 14th, and I would just LOVE to give him the best :baby: birthday :baby: pressie :baby: EVER!! :baby::blue::pink::yellow:

I've been dreaming about a June baby ever since I knew we were going to start TTC in Sept. DH's birthday is June 14th, and I would just LOVE to give him the best :baby: birthday :baby: pressie :baby: EVER!! :baby::blue::pink::yellow:

It'll either be the best or the worst..."YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU B@STARD!!!" :rofl:

Seriously tho- it'd be v special...

well there's my magic wand! AF is pretty much here, a part of me is sad and the other is really relieved because with the next cycle the earliest due date is June so I'll have finished my college course :flower: I'd really love a summer baby!

looking forward to the knitting group :happydance:

Im sorry Vaniilla ...i was so sure other would be your month. :hug:

Next month for you then :dust:

I'm no good at knitting, never had the patience really but what's crochet like? Is it easy?

We should include sewing in the group too-ive some fab nursery things I'll be doing when i get my bfp ...

Crochet is MUCH easier than knitting, IMO. Just a series of slip knots and loops. Join Ravelry with us, Gibbo!! :happydance:

https://www.ravelry.com/groups/autumn-acorns

You'll have to create a Ravelry account to become a member. Oooo I'm excited about this!! :happydance:

Hey Gibster - think I could talk you into making the banner/avatar for our Rav group? Pretty please? :kiss:

Oh, I was thinking something with a fall theme - and babies, of course. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->