Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

I'm on Ravelry now. Guess what. My name is HakunaMatata on there. :haha:

Sorry about AF Vanilla. :dust: for next cycle. those pics are super cute!!!!

I wish I had more time to knit, but as it I am having a hard time getting everything done. I have a very detailed crosstitch that is currently doing nothing...

And... super broody, didn't get the job and tww is killing me right now!
sorry to hear that you didn't get the job :hugs:

I'm on Ravelry now. Guess what. My name is HakunaMatata on there. :haha:
mine is super secretive :ninja::haha:

I actually rarely curse. :blush: My grandmother once told me that people curse because they don't have the vocabulary to express themselves otherwise, and I was too smart for that. :cloud9: Love that old Southern biddy. :haha:

Sorry you didn't get your job, trgirl. :hugs:

I hope you and your oh can be together soon, little unit.

So girls, I'm new to this, I took an opk, waited what I thought was 5 minutes and nothing but several hours later, a line showed; not as dark as the test line but clearly visible. (although my stupid camera wouldn't focus properly on it.) So, is it normal for the line to show up later as a false positive or maybe I didn't wait long enough? I'm using the wondflo--thingys.

Btw, I'm jealous of all yall. I can't knit or sew or anything nor do I have time to learn. :haha: Barely time to check on here. ;)

An opk isn't like a pregnancy test..a faint line is still a negative. The test line needs to be as dark as the control line.. So keep POAS! :)

Hey ladies...first cycle of TTC, and had :sex: yesterday morning with OH for fun as I'm not expecting to O for another 10 days or so...but been getting loads of EWCM today. The only thing is, TMI alert it's really creamy in colour- but it's definitely got that EWCM quality about it. Anyone else had this?? It's not thrush or anything (I'm pretty sure), and I wouldn't normally expect to see it like this from OH's contribution so long after...any ideas... you think it's proper EWCM??

Sorry, annie, didn't mean to be so vague earlier... I was on my iPod thinking DH was in the shower and he wasn't! :dohh:

Anyway, I've had all kinds of CM around O time. Textbook ewcm, ewcm with streaks of creamy or yellow-ish... I've even had a month or two where I know I O'd (from temping) but got no CM at all! :shrug:

Sorry, annie, didn't mean to be so vague earlier... I was on my iPod thinking DH was in the shower and he wasn't! :dohh:

Anyway, I've had all kinds of CM around O time. Textbook ewcm, ewcm with streaks of creamy or yellow-ish... I've even had a month or two where I know I O'd (from temping) but got no CM at all! :shrug:

Thanks hun...this is my first time with CM like this...and (TMI) there's a load of it too...I've also been taking EPO the last few weeks which is meant to help with the amount/quality of EWCM, so wonder if that's having an impact... :shrug:

Guess I'll find out in the next few days, anyway... I'm in 2 minds about if I want it to be O on it's way- it it is its great as OH and I have made a start at BD, but if it is, I don't know I'll have much chance between now and then to have more...and if I don't catch I'll have :witch: during my hols :( If I do catch, then I'll poss be pg on my hols...hmmm

Mine is always different, I think the main thing is that its stretchy :flower:

OFF TOPIC : I left a question on the crocheting page :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"