Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Sorry, annie, didn't mean to be so vague earlier... I was on my iPod thinking DH was in the shower and he wasn't! :dohh:

Anyway, I've had all kinds of CM around O time. Textbook ewcm, ewcm with streaks of creamy or yellow-ish... I've even had a month or two where I know I O'd (from temping) but got no CM at all! :shrug:

Mine is always different, I think the main thing is that its stretchy :flower:

OFF TOPIC : I left a question on the crocheting page :flower:

Mine's definitely stretchy...

:coffee::ninja::paper: *goes off to check out crochet page* (almost forgot about that today, been so caught up in my own EWCM :rofl: )

Vanilla - replyed :)

I read somewhere that it's not so much what kind of CM it is, because ANY CM can really be considered "fertile". It's just that EWCM is the MOST fertile.

Sorry, annie, didn't mean to be so vague earlier... I was on my iPod thinking DH was in the shower and he wasn't! :dohh:

Anyway, I've had all kinds of CM around O time. Textbook ewcm, ewcm with streaks of creamy or yellow-ish... I've even had a month or two where I know I O'd (from temping) but got no CM at all! :shrug:

:coffee::ninja::paper: *goes off to check out crochet page* (almost forgot about that today, been so caught up in my own EWCM :rofl: )

I read that as "off to check the crotch page" there for a minute :rofl:

I read that as "off to check the crotch page" there for a minute :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: rofl:

Made some banners and badges but they're not fantastic need to get some new software! They're in the photobucket account but if anyone wants to have a go, I won't be hurt :thumbup:

Made some banners and badges but they're not fantastic need to get some new software! They're in the photobucket account but if anyone wants to have a go, I won't be hurt :thumbup:

Gibbo I love them both!!! :hugs: :hug: :friends: How am I supposed to decide which to use?!?

Hi ladies. :wave: I've been so busy these last few days I've forgot to post that all came bcak well with my liver ultrasound. :yipee: They checked my liver, gall bladder, pancreas, bladder, and right kidney... and all was fine! The doctor thinks the test results were due to my weight loss. He just wants me to come back in a month or so and have them checked again.

NTNP is great because it's one step closer but man the OPK's are just calling my name!!!

DH and I are looking for a new car for me again... We can't decided what we want though. An older SUV with no car payment... or a nice shiny 2011 Mazda3 with a teeny car payment and no interest. Okay maybe I just made the car loan sound like not that big of a deal but it really is hard for us... We don't want a car payment... We hate loans... and we certainly don't do credit cards either. :dohh: It's nice to be debt free and it would be a huge (for lack of better words atm) moral sacrifice for us. But it would have a warranty and it is nice! LOL!

hello ladies the evil :witch: got me im ok with it though. im not gonna dew the opks this month that made me even worse on symptom spotting im gonna do the not checking every little thing i hope i swear i wont test till after sept. 22 when my cycle is due. well gotta head out ill add more to this list later lol..
hope everyone is doing well by the way...

BabyMaybe - That's great news!! :yipee: Have you looked into a salvage titled car? Mine has a salvage title. It was wrecked on the front driver's side, but they had the dealership do all the repairs so I know they are solid. I got it for half of what KBB said it was worth, and I paid cash - I hate borrowing money, too. We only have one credit card because we HAVE to build DH's credit to buy a house sometime.

Sweetpea - :hugs: Sorry about the witch getting you, but just look at it as a bright new cycle, brigth new month!!

https://image.blingee.com/images18/content/output/000/000/000/779/735176918_846504.gif?6 I made this for our crocheting page on RAV :)

how do I see the banners and badges?

hello ladies the evil :witch: got me im ok with it though. im not gonna dew the opks this month that made me even worse on symptom spotting im gonna do the not checking every little thing i hope i swear i wont test till after sept. 22 when my cycle is due. well gotta head out ill add more to this list later lol..
hope everyone is doing well by the way...
Sorry to hear the evil witch got you :hugs:

Hi ladies. :wave: I've been so busy these last few days I've forgot to post that all came bcak well with my liver ultrasound. :yipee: They checked my liver, gall bladder, pancreas, bladder, and right kidney... and all was fine! The doctor thinks the test results were due to my weight loss. He just wants me to come back in a month or so and have them checked again.

NTNP is great because it's one step closer but man the OPK's are just calling my name!!!

DH and I are looking for a new car for me again... We can't decided what we want though. An older SUV with no car payment... or a nice shiny 2011 Mazda3 with a teeny car payment and no interest. Okay maybe I just made the car loan sound like not that big of a deal but it really is hard for us... We don't want a car payment... We hate loans... and we certainly don't do credit cards either. :dohh: It's nice to be debt free and it would be a huge (for lack of better words atm) moral sacrifice for us. But it would have a warranty and it is nice! LOL!

we don't do credit cards either, I would say go for an older one, a car grows on you and I'm sure you'll end up loving which ever one you get :flower:

Holy crap that's cute, vanilla!! Hmmm where I can put it... you can see the banner on the main page and then the badge if you click on the members tab. Did you put that in the AA photobucket account?

OMG! That's so cute!! The banner needs to be 468x60 pixels though :( Try again? Please?!
and the others are on the AA Photobucket account. I'll PM you the log in details :D

Hmmm I'm thinking I want to put that one right on the front page with the descriptions. The banner will show up with people search groups (and also on the group main page). I don't think you have to resize that one, vanilla, for where I want it to go. :) Eeekkk I'm so excited about this!! I've never started a group before. :blush:

I can't wait for everything to show up so we can get started!

Hmmm I'm thinking I want to put that one right on the front page with the descriptions. The banner will show up with people search groups (and also on the group main page). I don't think you have to resize that one, vanilla, for where I want it to go. :) Eeekkk I'm so excited about this!! I've never started a group before. :blush:

thats what I made for so I'm glad you want to put it there :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have no idea what the AA photobucket is :dohh: :blush::haha:

Vaniilla- that is adorable!! I'm so going to make my LO a little knitted acorn to hang on it's cot and I completely don't care that everyone who knows me IRL will wonder why the hell I've a little knitted acorn on my LO's cot (especially as hopefully (s)he'll be born summer!!)- they can just keep wondering, and it'll be our secret!

sw33tp3a- sorry :witch: got you. But just think...next AF will be due September, and in my mind, that's officially Autumn...and we are Autumn Acorns afterall...all the BFPs we've had so far have just been bonuses...the next few months are officially our months...

thats what I made for so I'm glad you want to put it there :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have no idea what the AA photobucket is :dohh: :blush::haha:

PMing you now...

Vaniilla- that is adorable!! I'm so going to make my LO a little knitted acorn to hang on it's cot and I completely don't care that everyone who knows me IRL will wonder why the hell I've a little knitted acorn on my LO's cot (especially as hopefully (s)he'll be born summer!!)- they can just keep wondering, and it'll be our secret!

sw33tp3a- sorry :witch: got you. But just think...next AF will be due September, and in my mind, that's officially Autumn...and we are Autumn Acorns afterall...all the BFPs we've had so far have just been bonuses...the next few months are officially our months...

thats such a lovely idea! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->