Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

BabyMaybe! I'm so glad that your results came back well! I would personally go with the used car merely for the fact that you wouldn't have a loan.

sw33tp3a -:hugs: sorry you're out this month
:dust: for your fresh cycle

So I have to pee SO. BAD.

But I refuse to go until I can get home and POAS. :haha: I can hold it another hour...

Ok girls, I POAS... and now I'm kinda confused. :huh: Is is possible to get pos OPKs 3 days in a row??

FWIW, the last one isn't as dark in person... but it's almost positive. So, soooo close. I'm posting these here for you girls who are new to OPKs and want something to compare with, and because it's fun to POAS and share!! :haha:
https://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa451/LittleSpoon8/Private/8-23-11.jpg

Yes, it's common.. especially if you happen to catch your surge at the perfect times.

I've also read that a longer surge (like 4 days) is sometimes connected with the release of more than one egg ;). If it gets to be too long of a surge, then it could be indicative of a problem (like your body gearing up to ovulate but not being able to). Obviously don't think this is you a) because you temp and have seen evidence of release, and b) because your last opk was getting a little lighter already.

I had 2 days of strong positive, plus a late morning positive. By evening that third day it was fading.

Thanks, babyb. I was wondering... I'd read around somewhere that 2 day surges aren't uncommon, but 3 day surge? That would be a bit odd, for sure. :hugs: Im just excited that these little pee sticks work so that I don't HAVE to temp to catch O day... ahhh sweet, sweet sleep....

Hi ladies. :wave: I've been so busy these last few days I've forgot to post that all came bcak well with my liver ultrasound. :yipee: They checked my liver, gall bladder, pancreas, bladder, and right kidney... and all was fine! The doctor thinks the test results were due to my weight loss. He just wants me to come back in a month or so and have them checked again.

NTNP is great because it's one step closer but man the OPK's are just calling my name!!!

DH and I are looking for a new car for me again... We can't decided what we want though. An older SUV with no car payment... or a nice shiny 2011 Mazda3 with a teeny car payment and no interest. Okay maybe I just made the car loan sound like not that big of a deal but it really is hard for us... We don't want a car payment... We hate loans... and we certainly don't do credit cards either. :dohh: It's nice to be debt free and it would be a huge (for lack of better words atm) moral sacrifice for us. But it would have a warranty and it is nice! LOL!

That is fantastic news. DH and I just bought a brand new car, which DH said he would never do as he says brand new is a waste of money. He decided on this one as the second hand ones were not worth it and we got a 5yr unlimited km warrenty.

hello ladies the evil :witch: got me im ok with it though. im not gonna dew the opks this month that made me even worse on symptom spotting im gonna do the not checking every little thing i hope i swear i wont test till after sept. 22 when my cycle is due. well gotta head out ill add more to this list later lol..
hope everyone is doing well by the way...

Sorry the :witch: got you. :dust: for a fresh cycle.

https://image.blingee.com/images18/content/output/000/000/000/779/735176918_846504.gif?6 I made this for our crocheting page on RAV :)

how do I see the banners and badges?

Love it, so cute.

Vaniilla- that is adorable!! I'm so going to make my LO a little knitted acorn to hang on it's cot and I completely don't care that everyone who knows me IRL will wonder why the hell I've a little knitted acorn on my LO's cot (especially as hopefully (s)he'll be born summer!!)- they can just keep wondering, and it'll be our secret!

That is such a good idea.

So I have to pee SO. BAD.

But I refuse to go until I can get home and POAS. :haha: I can hold it another hour...

LOL. I use to use OPK's but now I have the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, best investment I have ever made has taken all the guess work out of it.

KellyC75 - How is you little bean doing? Also hope you are doing well after your fathers passing...:hugs:

AFM, sorry I have been MIA I have been so busy with work and getting gardens ready for summer as we live in the Blue Mountains (Australia) and we are in a fire hazard zone. To top it all off some idiot hit my new car at the shopping centre on Monday with what looks like a shopping trolley.

Well it is my day off today and I have so much washing to do as it has been non stop rain here for a week.

BabyMaybe - That's great news!! :yipee: Have you looked into a salvage titled car? Mine has a salvage title. It was wrecked on the front driver's side, but they had the dealership do all the repairs so I know they are solid. I got it for half of what KBB said it was worth, and I paid cash - I hate borrowing money, too. We only have one credit card because we HAVE to build DH's credit to buy a house sometime.

Sweetpea - :hugs: Sorry about the witch getting you, but just look at it as a bright new cycle, brigth new month!!
We looked at a salvage title vehicle and they only wanted 200 under KBB and couldn't prove how the damage was fixed... or how it was caused for that matter!!! So we walked away from that deal!

I'm having a hard time with the idea of brand new as well... but I think that's what we decided on. It turns out we can get 0% financing and are able to pay for half the car up front. We'll end up with an SUV afterall! I completely changed my mind on what I want. I'm going to test drive it tomorrow. It's a 2011 Mazda CX-7. It will have a warranty which is great too! And we'll have it paid off in 1.5 yrs. So it won't be terrible. And it's completely doable with our budget. :shrug: I just hope the dealership still has one when we go tomorrow! :dohh: He said they sold 3 tonight already! But it's an hour drive for me.

We also need to build credit for a house so that's another reason we're leaning towards the car payment...

https://cdn.dealerfire.com/evox/color_0640_001/7236/w_135/h_100/zc_4:3/7236_cc0640_001_28W.jpg Here is a stock photo :) It's tiny for some reason... car is much bigger in person. :haha:

I'm having a hard time with the idea of brand new as well... but I think that's what we decided on. It turns out we can get 0% financing and are able to pay for half the car up front. We'll end up with an SUV afterall! I completely changed my mind on what I want. I'm going to test drive it tomorrow. It's a 2011 Mazda CX-7. It will have a warranty which is great too! And we'll have it paid off in 1.5 yrs. So it won't be terrible. And it's completely doable with our budget. :shrug: I just hope the dealership still has one when we go tomorrow! :dohh: He said they sold 3 tonight already! But it's an hour drive for me.

We also need to build credit for a house so that's another reason we're leaning towards the car payment...

https://cdn.dealerfire.com/evox/color_0640_001/7236/w_135/h_100/zc_4:3/7236_cc0640_001_28W.jpg Here is a stock photo :) It's tiny for some reason... car is much bigger in person. :haha:

I love the Mazda SUV's my DH and I are looking at buying the CX-9 when we need a bigger car..

You have a good point, BabyMaybe. Some "good" debt is needed to built credit if you want to buy a house.

Mackmomma, I was totally holding my pee in at work today, and when I was ready to leave, people kept giving me more to do. AArrgg! Don't they know I have to go home and A.see my baby B. POAS. :haha:

Oh I forgot to post thanks for the POAS pics! I'm going to be such an addict once I start next cycle... :haha:

So fertility friend is saying the day we started NTNP was the first day of my fertile period... followed by predicted ovulation a few days later. I have no idea if it's right... I didn't do an OPK and I think it's just basing those days off of my last cycle length. Either way it's a nice dream I suppose! My cycle's are so out of whack though I doubt it's right. But I'm calling it a TWW anyways! Haha! :wacko:

DH started referring to himself as "Dad" the night we started NTNP! :rofl: I also woke up the other morning from a dead sleep with a very distinct feeling of :sick: Let the symptom spotting begin! :dohh:

I'm going to go crazy next cycle. At any given time any of us that are TTC could be pregnant without knowing it... how is that fair? :wacko: We should know at the end of :sex:! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohmigosh girls.... All DH has wanted to talk about all night is babies! :cloud9: Right when he got home he started in about how one of his friends brought their kid into the shop today and how he was playing with him and got him laughing super hard. SO cute. He confessed to me that when his boss said something today about when we were gonna have kids and he wished he could tell him we are going to start trying. He totally confessed to wishing he had a TTC buddy. :haha: In all seriousness tho, I honestly didn't know what to say - who knew my man was so sensitive? I actually had to tell him it was okay to discuss it with a few certain people. :cloud9: I just had to share. Apparently I'm in a sharing mood today. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->