Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Ohmigosh girls.... All DH has wanted to talk about all night is babies! :cloud9: Right when he got home he started in about how one of his friends brought their kid into the shop today and how he was playing with him and got him laughing super hard. SO cute. He confessed to me that when his boss said something today about when we were gonna have kids and he wished he could tell him we are going to start trying. He totally confessed to wishing he had a TTC buddy. :haha: In all seriousness tho, I honestly didn't know what to say - who knew my man was so sensitive? I actually had to tell him it was okay to discuss it with a few certain people. :cloud9: I just had to share. Apparently I'm in a sharing mood today. :blush:

That is so sweet.

I have just taken out Private Health Insurance and have to wait til December before we can TTC otherwise I wont be covered in a Private Hospital, but DH said he still wants to try when we are in Paris. Men can be so sweet at times..

Aww bless him MackMomma! Dont know whats happening to all our men cos my OH has suddenly turned all sweet aswell lately :cloud9:

Oh I forgot to post thanks for the POAS pics! I'm going to be such an addict once I start next cycle... :haha:

So fertility friend is saying the day we started NTNP was the first day of my fertile period... followed by predicted ovulation a few days later. I have no idea if it's right... I didn't do an OPK and I think it's just basing those days off of my last cycle length. Either way it's a nice dream I suppose! My cycle's are so out of whack though I doubt it's right. But I'm calling it a TWW anyways! Haha! :wacko:

DH started referring to himself as "Dad" the night we started NTNP! :rofl: I also woke up the other morning from a dead sleep with a very distinct feeling of :sick: Let the symptom spotting begin! :dohh:

I'm going to go crazy next cycle. At any given time any of us that are TTC could be pregnant without knowing it... how is that fair? :wacko: We should know at the end of :sex:! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes I'm all for that! "sorry you have been unsuccessful this time please try again tomorrow or wait until next cycle" :haha: it would save us money on pregnancy tests! I really hope it was your lucky month :flower:

I think I'm going to go crazy with the opks lol we can obsess over them together! thats really cute of your oh :)
Ohmigosh girls.... All DH has wanted to talk about all night is babies! :cloud9: Right when he got home he started in about how one of his friends brought their kid into the shop today and how he was playing with him and got him laughing super hard. SO cute. He confessed to me that when his boss said something today about when we were gonna have kids and he wished he could tell him we are going to start trying. He totally confessed to wishing he had a TTC buddy. :haha: In all seriousness tho, I honestly didn't know what to say - who knew my man was so sensitive? I actually had to tell him it was okay to discuss it with a few certain people. :cloud9: I just had to share. Apparently I'm in a sharing mood today. :blush:
awwwwww! thats really sweet that your oh is on board with ttc :happydance:
Aww bless him MackMomma! Dont know whats happening to all our men cos my OH has suddenly turned all sweet aswell lately :cloud9:

hehehe I think they're getting broody too :haha:

Aw, it's so cute to hear all the men are coming round and getting broody as hell...I think for men, once they have it in their mind they want a :baby: the broodiness hits them as bad as us....it just takes a little longer for them to get the initial thought in their mind :dohh:

I also think the fact that their role in it is kinda easy makes it pretty tough on them and so they feel a bit on edge about it all. We have to think about when we may or may not be fertile, go through the temping, charting, testing etc...they get none of that. And then when we get our :bfp:, we get to carry our babies...I'd hate to be a man and not be able to go through that...

BabyMaybe, nice choice of car. I think in the long run the newer one will be a better investment. And if the loan is 0% then it doesn't matter, just make sure to read the fine print and do your own calculations to make sure it really is 0. Also be aware of what your prepayment options are if you want to pay off the loan earlier.

MM, your DH sounds so sweet! Last night I said something about POAS to my DH, because I'm totally doing it everyday now, and he said 'but the egg has to implant itself still'. It was so cute! He actually listened to me when I explained how it worked, and is actually paying attention to where I am in my cycle! I know he is really eager to be a daddy, so hopefully we'll find out soon enough!

I'm going nuts in the TWW, symptom spotting like crazy, my bbs hurt, I am peeing a lot and getting odd cramps and pains own there, lots of cm, although I don't know how that works... anyways! Really hope the tww ends soon! Lots of baby dust to everyone! :dust:

I haven't even O'd yet and I'm symptom spotting :dohh: ...I'm gonna go CRAZY in my first TWW!!

trgirl...heaps of :dust: to you...

That is so sweet.

I have just taken out Private Health Insurance and have to wait til December before we can TTC otherwise I wont be covered in a Private Hospital, but DH said he still wants to try when we are in Paris. Men can be so sweet at times..

:hugs: That stinks, hun. Are you going to start trying in Paris (oh romantic! :cloud9:) or are you going to wait until your insurance fully kicks in?

Aw, it's so cute to hear all the men are coming round and getting broody as hell...I think for men, once they have it in their mind they want a :baby: the broodiness hits them as bad as us....it just takes a little longer for them to get the initial thought in their mind :dohh:

I also think the fact that their role in it is kinda easy makes it pretty tough on them and so they feel a bit on edge about it all. We have to think about when we may or may not be fertile, go through the temping, charting, testing etc...they get none of that. And then when we get our :bfp:, we get to carry our babies...I'd hate to be a man and not be able to go through that...

Nicely put, Annie. I do think we ladies forget that our men want this just as much as we do, but don't have as many ways of expressing it. I know for me I don't know what I would do if all I had to do was put in a 'contribution' and then sit back and watch the show!! I'd go mad! :wacko:

Oooo FX'd and big piles of :dust: for you trgirl!! :happydance:

:hug: Group hug for AA today, ladies!

My DH is starting to get on board a bit more now too. At the end of :sex:, :blush: he thrusts really hard (ouchie) as if if he's personally handing :spermy: to my egg. (I guess he is. :haha:)

...my name is babyb and I am a POAS addict. :rofl:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31391/photo_dump/bfp-27dpo.jpg

Had my dating scan today Girls & im due 1st March :baby: All looked well with LO :thumbup:

Still thinking of you all & sprinkling baby dust to all that need it :dust:

Woohoo Kelly! So glad to hear! Do we get to see any photos? :)

I can't stop looking at crochet! and I found this which is sooooooo frickin' cute!

https://crochet.craftgossip.com/files/2011/07/cro-globe-RH-0711.jpg

:hugs: That stinks, hun. Are you going to start trying in Paris (oh romantic! :cloud9:) or are you going to wait until your insurance fully kicks in?

We are going to try in Paris but if we don't get our :bfp: we will leave it til December. We will be able to access a Private Hospital (which I want to go in to, as they are really nice here) from the 24th Aug 2012.

Had my dating scan today Girls & im due 1st March :baby: All looked well with LO :thumbup:

Glad to hear all is well with your little bean..:hugs:

I think you have a problem Babyb54...:rofl:

lol you girls are cute. congrats on the good healthy baby scan Kelly!!
Ms. Gibbo that is adorable
and POAS is so hard not to be when ttcing.so i support you,,,,

and POAS is so hard not to be when ttcing.so i support you,,,,

I'm not TTC anymore. :dohh: The damn test line is now 3x as dark as the control, hahaha.

I hadn't POAS in like 12 days. I was going through withdrawal. :rofl:

Miss Redknob - How romantic! Trying in Paris. :cloud9: I hope you catch!

OMG :rofl: Does that mean you're even more pregnant now than you were 12 days ago?? :rofl:

:hugs: Awww, a little spring lamb. :cloud9: Congrats, hun!

[/QUOTE]
So I finally got to tell my bestie that we're TTC next month!! :happydance: She's so excited for us, it's nice to have someone on my side IRL too. :cloud9: Her and her finacee are coming over later to watch a movie and I'm sure we'll talk more than watch. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->