Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Oh, annie, if you only KNEW the list I had of things I want to crochet/knit/sew/craft for my LO... I'm a total nerdy DIY type. :blush: I even want to make my own reusable diaper wipes!!

MEEEEE TOOOOOOOO :rofl:

One of my friends (and I use that term lightly) was being looked into for Munchausen by Proxy because her little girl was so sick. It turns out her husband had been shaking the baby, luckily he's in jail - but unfortunately still waiting on a trail that should've happened months ago. I don't know if she knows if he was shaking the baby or not, which is a horrible thing to think about a friend, but she's not a mature mom and when I talked to her when her husband was arrested and all she told me that he used to beat her - I had no idea, but I never liked him so I wasn't surprized. She told me that even though he was abusive to her she never thought that he'd do that to their baby. And I think she's a bit of a liar because a lot of the things she's told me about the case just don't add up and she used to lie a lot in the past. As of right now she has signed over temporary custody to her parents and she lives with them, but she's not allowed to be alone with her baby :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Twins run in my family like crazy. It is said that identical twins aren't genetic so they can't be passed down through genes, but there are a lot of both types of twins in my family :shrug:
Twisted fact for the day. My aunt has twin boys that are from different fathers :dohh:

I was watching a show yesterday and the mom did drugs while pg and now her kid can't breathe without a tank. So sad what some people do.

I was watching a show yesterday and the mom did drugs while pg and now her kid can't breathe without a tank. So sad what some people do.

Disgusting. Seriously, I'm cutting back/cutting out just about everything that I think MIGHT hurt my unborn baby... and some people just. don't. care.

Sick. :sick:

Hi ladies! I can't remember if I've ever posted here or not :wacko: I've definitely lurked on this thread. Just thought I would pop in and say hey!

Not sure if people are still being added to the first post or not since this thread is humongous! But if they are, please add me :flower:

welcome to the group hwimmer

well i started making what i thought would be a hat this morning but turned into a purse. lol i love the feathery yarn its my fave now. lol i actually got it to be a yarn for my wreath but i used it all now gotta get more at the store.. lol
so what do yall think...https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/300188_1738904772416_1832561192_1108590_1789376_n.jpg the bow i aded it was a hair clip i had that i added the yarn to the middle and pined it on to i made a flap so it will hold the top closed so my stuff not fall out. andhttps://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/317346_1738902252353_1832561192_1108587_4567206_n.jpg inside of the bag.... i did the bottom as brown regular crochet double layer so it will be thinck and sterdy so not for stuff to fall through the holes.

I love it, sweetpea!! What kind of yarn is it exactly? I just might need to add that to my stash... not that I need anymore stash. I just about cleaned out my local yarn shop of their baby yarns. I got it all for half off!!

Yeah, it's called Munchausen by Proxy. Parents make their kids sick so they get attention from the doctors and the community. Its a sick psychological disease that my MIL borderlines on. She'd never do anything to intentionally make her kids sick, but she wouldn't do much to prevent it from happening either. So, so sad....

thats really sad :nope: the one they're showing on the tv was filmed pulling out her sons oxygen tubes and blowing into his feeding ones, she did it to a newborn son and he turned to a vegetable because of brain damage and another one died at home :nope:

That's crazy! And so sad... wow!

Lookie here: Women can ovulate more than once a month

It's a few years old, but interesting nonetheless. :thumbup:

Annie, make a pink one first, and if OH asks tell him it's a spa cloth you're making for a friend. Hehe I'm so clever... :rofl:

That article is really interesting... makes sense as to why they say you can get pregnant on your period and stuff... cuz apparently you can be ovulating almost anytime!

And don't worry I am terrified about pregnant! It is weird to think that there will be something inside me... and then labour... can't say I'm looking forward to that. But I'm sure you will figure it all out once you get that bfp and you will be a great pregnant lady and mommy!

One of my friends (and I use that term lightly) was being looked into for Munchausen by Proxy because her little girl was so sick. It turns out her husband had been shaking the baby, luckily he's in jail - but unfortunately still waiting on a trail that should've happened months ago. I don't know if she knows if he was shaking the baby or not, which is a horrible thing to think about a friend, but she's not a mature mom and when I talked to her when her husband was arrested and all she told me that he used to beat her - I had no idea, but I never liked him so I wasn't surprized. She told me that even though he was abusive to her she never thought that he'd do that to their baby. And I think she's a bit of a liar because a lot of the things she's told me about the case just don't add up and she used to lie a lot in the past. As of right now she has signed over temporary custody to her parents and she lives with them, but she's not allowed to be alone with her baby :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Twins run in my family like crazy. It is said that identical twins aren't genetic so they can't be passed down through genes, but there are a lot of both types of twins in my family :shrug:
Twisted fact for the day. My aunt has twin boys that are from different fathers :dohh:

Wow, that is crazy that he was shaking the baby, at least he is in jail now. And the different fathers would make a bit of sense with MM's article....

Hi ladies! I can't remember if I've ever posted here or not :wacko: I've definitely lurked on this thread. Just thought I would pop in and say hey!

Not sure if people are still being added to the first post or not since this thread is humongous! But if they are, please add me :flower:

Welcome!

Sweetpea, that is really pretty! Is it knitted or crocheted? And the yarn is really pretty.

It's the weekend!!!

its yarn crochet.this is what it looks like its really feathery silky.https://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/april04281983/311785_1739023415382_1832561192_1108646_5408987_n.jpg i dont remember what its called.

yeah, since twins run in my family the fact that she had twins wasn't odd, but I guess her and her husband were sort of separated so she had a fling with some guy at work, then her husband called her up that night wanting to work things out. When she found out she was pg she went to the guy she had the fling with and they agreed on an abortion so he gave her the money for it, which she was fine, until she got there and found out it was twins.(she never told the fling guy that she didn't go through with it) She fessed up to her husband and he decided he didn't ever want to know if one of them wasn't his so they never had a parternity test done, he's raised them both as his own. It'll be a really sad day if they ever find out they're only half brothers as one is sick all the time and there's a chance that suspiscion will be raised if one can't be a donor for the other. My moms sister is crazy - this is only a glimpse into the madness of that side of the family. Just thought I'd bring some drama to the group to keep us all entertained!

everyone has someone crazy in their family, my family just has lots of them, my mothers side of the family and DHs mothers side of the family.

Welcome hwimmer!

I hope everyone is having a good Friday. :)

Well, my opk was a lot lighter today, so I guess I O'ed yesterday CD13. So surreal. It wasn't as dark as the test line; hmmm. :shrug:We only :sex: once. I hope it works. It's weird to think that conception might be taking place. So I guess I'm in the TWW. It's funny, I've never thought about ovulation but I do recall my breasts hurting yesterday. So, does anyone know the average span from O to AF?

welcome to the group hwimmer :wave:

sweetpea that bags great well done! :)

im off out today for MILs birthday so going to see her, having a bbq i think, not sure lol.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! :flower:

Hi everyone :hi:

Just read up a bit from the last week and it seems as busy as usual here :) Lots of babydust for everyone this cycle.

I ended up w/a chemical pregnancy last cycle...I took it quite hard initially...even thought I tried to act like I was fine. I just started the 2ww again so I have renewed hope. Little Mackenzie is growing so fast and now when we conceive the baby will be due after BabyMac's b-day...so I'm very happy about that.

I love that link about multiple/hyperovulation :) This will be my last pregnancy and I'd be overjoyed if it were twins. More than anything I just want a healthy full term pregnancy w/a healthy baby...if there are 2 healthy babies...well double the happiness then.

Is everyone charting and using opks? I tried to chart but I rarely get to take my temp at the same time...so that's not been much of a help. I'm pretty much going by "yourdays" ovulation calendar.

I'm looking forward to catching up w/everyone.

Hi everyone :hi:

Just read up a bit from the last week and it seems as busy as usual here :) Lots of babydust for everyone this cycle.

I ended up w/a chemical pregnancy last cycle...I took it quite hard initially...even thought I tried to act like I was fine. I just started the 2ww again so I have renewed hope. Little Mackenzie is growing so fast and now when we conceive the baby will be due after BabyMac's b-day...so I'm very happy about that.

I love that link about multiple/hyperovulation :) This will be my last pregnancy and I'd be overjoyed if it were twins. More than anything I just want a healthy full term pregnancy w/a healthy baby...if there are 2 healthy babies...well double the happiness then.

Is everyone charting and using opks? I tried to chart but I rarely get to take my temp at the same time...so that's not been much of a help. I'm pretty much going by "yourdays" ovulation calendar.

I'm looking forward to catching up w/everyone.

sorry for your loss :hugs: good luck in the tww :flower:

I won't be charting, we'll be doing pretty much what we did before and bd'ing every other day, I'll be using opks just so I know roughly when I ov :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->