Welcome to the ttc in fall group..........AUTUMN ACORNS!!!!

Hi, I've been with my fiancé now for almost 10 years and were going to start trying for our first in August! So excited!

Hi Vaniilla,

thanks, how's losing weight going?...i'll be good for a week, then blow it....i want to lose weight, but i just feel i need my sweet food too!.........i'm not sure when your weight starts to affect fertility?

Hi Vaniilla,

thanks, how's losing weight going?...i'll be good for a week, then blow it....i want to lose weight, but i just feel i need my sweet food too!.........i'm not sure when your weight starts to affect fertility?

its not going too well atm, I do all the cooking as oh isn't too good at it so that doesn't help me stick to healthy food :haha: I keep saying 'tomorrow I'll cook for one and eat only vegetables myself" from what I remember its when your bmi is over 30/ or thereabout that it can affect it.

oh right, luckily my OH will cook too...i've been on the slimming world diet before so i tend to cook from their cook books so my meals are generally healthy but it's the snacks in between....think my bmi is about 28 so i do need to lose some

"Nice slow penatration please mister"

"Sure, but get munching of that pile of chocolate and brocolli, I didn't wear those skin tight trouser's for nothing"

:rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sigh...and I so do like my :coffee: Now I have to hear it's not good for having a girl?! And salt! I can't go without salt...:nope: Geez, seems like it was a wonder I ever conceived a girl!

Hi everyone! And welcome to the new ladies!

I have a get-together to go to today. It's a good friend of mine who recently got a BFP. I honestly don't know if it was planned or unplanned as we haven't chatted in a while so we definitely need to catch up! I do know she's hoping for a girl and both she and her OH are excited.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

I feel really bad for wanting a girl! its about 90% sure that we'll only have 2 kids and I would have liked to have a girl, I would love our baby just as much if its a boy but I still can't help wanting it to be a girl, I feel selfish for it grrrr! doesn't help that both of my cousins have had only girls a long with every other family friend we know thats given birth recently :dohh:

I feel bad for wanting a girl too! But of course I'll be very happy with either!

Hey girls! Which banner are we going with? Or can we use both?

Welcome Music81 and Glowworm00!

I didn't get a chance to get on yesterday, so I'm loads behind.

So happy to hear about Mckensie, Cheercoach!

Kellysays2u-congrats on your OH getting the job!
:happydance:
I found this neat site with a Chinese pregnancy calendar that supposed to predict gender. (If I conceive in August or September, I should have another girl!):thumbup:
https://www.baby-talk.co.uk/chinese_calendar.htm

Hey girls! Which banner are we going with? Or can we use both?

I would say both should be fine :)

have you tried the needle reading? (you can also do it with a ring) that tells you how many kids you'll have and what gender they'll be, all my relatives that we've tried it on its worked for in the right order, I got boy, girl, girl, boy and so did oh, its just a bit of fun but I like it :flower:

Hello, can I join your group?
I'm anna, 30, got married in february and will be ttc in sept. i'm hoping to lose a bit of weight before then but struggling to give up my love of sweet food! i'm also on pills for anxiety at the moment so have to weigh up the pros and cons of being on them when ttc/pregnant.....it will be my first so will be good to share the experience with others x

A warm welcome to 'Autumn Acorns' :hi:

Hi, I've been with my fiancé now for almost 10 years and were going to start trying for our first in August! So excited!

I found this neat site with a Chinese pregnancy calendar that supposed to predict gender. (If I conceive in August or September, I should have another girl!):thumbup:

It worked for me with my Daughter ~ But says if I would like a Girl, it can only be Aug Nov Dec! :dohh:

Those that already have LO's ~ Did it work for you? :shrug:

Hello, can I join your group?
I'm anna, 30, got married in february and will be ttc in sept. i'm hoping to lose a bit of weight before then but struggling to give up my love of sweet food! i'm also on pills for anxiety at the moment so have to weigh up the pros and cons of being on them when ttc/pregnant.....it will be my first so will be good to share the experience with others x

It worked for me with my Daughter ~ But says if I would like a Girl, it can only be Aug Nov Dec! :dohh:

It didn't work for me, Rowan was supposed to be a girl according to that! :flower:

Yes!! Works for all 3 my kids! :happydance: But according to that, I only have Aug or Sep then to have a little girl. Oct, Nov & Dec will produce a boy...:baby:

Then again....I have a chinese calender on my computer, which also worked for all 3 my kids. According to that one, I only have Aug to try for a little girl. Sep would be a boy, as will Oct & Nov. And Dec is another little girl again. So who knows?! Think I'll just take my chances throughout Sep - Dec!

Hey guys! I'm so upset. I went to a doctor appointment today and he wasn't THERE. I waited a few weeks for this and he just didn't show up. I need to change my medication from Paxil to Wellbutrin (for depression) before I TTC and this just delays the process further, plus it's so hard to get appointments like this! The other doctor was like well just come back Monday. Um, I work Mondays!

I really wanted to get this done today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->